Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment Advice  (Read 174 times)
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:10:06 PM

Hi all and happy new year.

I am looking to invest £1000 in altcoins. How should I diversify and how should I split my purchases? Any suggestions and valid points on which altcoins to invest would be much appreciated from experienced traders. I am looking at holding until at least 2020.
Best wishes
Just make sure your BTC % is larger than your alts,btc is ready for another bull run.

Indeed, although Bitcoin is more expensive today but still it deserves investments as the motion and momentum of the cryptocurrency market is based on Bitcoin's market activity, like for example when Bitcoin dumped then almost all Altcoins are affected and being dumped also on the other hand some Altcoins are in stable condition or in an opposite pump.
Bitcoin must be at 20% to 50% in your portfolio and the rest are Altcoins and it's up to you which are.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beachbummer

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:21:37 PM

Hi all and happy new year.

I am looking to invest £1000 in altcoins. How should I diversify and how should I split my purchases? Any suggestions and valid points on which altcoins to invest would be much appreciated from experienced traders. I am looking at holding until at least 2020.

Best wishes

I believe that privacy focussed coins will start to come into power in the near future as more investors come to realise that having all their transactions stored in a public ledger might not be such a good idea after all.

Since you mention diversification, I hope that £1000 is not a major part of your savings, otherwise you should consider proper investment diversification rather than investing it all in cryptos:

https://www.cryptoinfomag.com/2018/01/02/true-diversification/
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:34:14 PM

I suggest diversifying in top 5 according to the volume and 5 more that you find high potential and exponential growth, i personally like good projects from professional teams like propy, ambrosus, everex, powr and cobinhood exchange, their tokens are still undervalued and will see significant rise in coming months.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: