Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lawyers accepting bitcoin for services  (Read 4048 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:27:57 PM

Lawyers are very smart, they were know the Constitution of each country together with the rules and regulations, aside from that the law. Most of them are pretty wise so I'm sure that they were accepted bitcoin because they are knows that it is legit.

I'm sure many of lawyers in the whole world have an investment to this coin. Because lawyers know that crypto in the future will growing fast and healthy.
Its legit and do really have value this is what those lawyers do see such thing but when it comes on the literal legal thing then its still debatable since not all countries do really consider bitcoin as a good thing. Most of them would really have negative impressions which would really make them a new law that would prohibit it which lawyers would really be aware on such changes but well even they would still remain on collecting bitcoin no one would able to know for sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:49:17 PM

I praise those country with a full support to the bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency technology. I hope many country including where I live follow the steps done by those attorney in Nebraska. Let this news be heard and broadcast from other country newspaper and television so that the government will stop the restriction or lift the ban in our beloved bitcoins and other crypto.
meridianbran

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:43:53 AM

Bitcoin is a practical and digital form of currency. That is why, there is no reason for lawyers to be very alarmed with accepting them for services as well.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:27:12 PM

I praise those country with a full support to the bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency technology. I hope many country including where I live follow the steps done by those attorney in Nebraska. Let this news be heard and broadcast from other country newspaper and television so that the government will stop the restriction or lift the ban in our beloved bitcoins and other crypto.
Its really nice to see even those lawyers would really decide to accept such coin for their service not only to bitcoin but also on other cryptocoins too but expecting that it would be broadcasted into another place or country which is somehow impossible because each country do have different views into bitcoin and its their decision if they would block it or not but in terms of payment of service of those lawyers paying up bitcoin would be a convenience for us if we don't have local fiat money.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

Nebraska Ethics Board Gives Lawyers OK to Accept Bitcoin

https://www.coindesk.com/courting-bitcoin-nebraska-ethics-board-gives-lawyers-ok-accept/

Anyone has experience with lawyers from other jurisdictions accepting BTC?

No, I havn't encountered with any lawyer accepting BTC  in real life.  Few days back I read a news saying that E&Y(Big 4 accounting service providers) in Switzerland are planning to accept BTC as their consultancy fees from their client, Even they are also planning to install an ATM in swizerland outside their office.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: