Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 50% off on .CO domain registration from coinforest.com btc-only group buying  (Read 909 times)
nildram (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2013, 08:10:10 PM

Coin Forest is the first short term group buying site for bitcoiners. If you must have an analogue, the most obvious is groupon for bitcoin.
However, we care about our community and our vendors. Our products are not local like groupon, but focus on that which can either be delivered electronically or shipped.

Our mission is to help grow the bitcoin economy.

Our second deal just launched at coinforest.com/gandi. We're offering .CO domain registration via Gandi.net at 0.17 BTC, which is equivalent to 50.3% off by current bitpay rates of $96.55/BTC.

"I'm not one to tell you how to run your site, of course. It just seems a bit odd to me to peg it to hard currency, when what you are trying to do is promote bitcoins AS hard currency... but hey! It's your deal Smiley" - COO at Gandi US

Gandi is an awesome company, and we're excited to have us and our members be bitcoin ambassadors.  

Our opening deal has been discussed extensively, with positive feedback here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1jhnrt/first_bitcoin_group_buy_deal_opens_today_at_coin/

We also followed through on our commitment to donate to the EFF from our first sale, and we'll continue to do so.  

Your feedback is very welcome here. I'm also interested in hearing from vendors with a product geared towards bitcoiners (including ASIC USB resellers). Interested vendors are best to email me at john@coinforest.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glitch003

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 03:00:19 PM

Gandi.net is my registrar of choice because they don't try and bullshit/upsell me when I'm ordering.  I think most bitcoiners will appreciate how straightforward they are if they give them a shot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: