Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:00:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Centralized or Decentralized Exchange-alternative to localbitcoins.com payment  (Read 577 times)
anshui (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

coinbaazar - Escrow Exchange is launched worldwide

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 08:23:17 PM

They both have their own advantages and disadvantages, In my opinion a decentralized exchange like coinbaazar , paxful  is better to use when you have to change between various payments methods to bitcoin and back to Fiat. KYC is ideally not mandatory for most payments methods. Can be used for worldwide transactions.
I prefer an exchanges where I can be more secured whethear its centralized or decentralized, and beside i don’t put much money on that only for my trading funds. Both have their own disadvantage but always choose the top exchanges for less worries because we know they are number one because of a good system and security though hacking can still happen.
Always people prefer prefer an exchange where they feel themselves secure. Next thing preferred is the good trading volume, only with that it is possible to make a trade successful consecutively. Right now we've got more than 2000 cryptocurrencies which show the growth, to the continuous increase in the cryptocurrencies there is also need for listing of good potential coins regularly.

If trading volume will be the key factor then possibly exchanges like binance and btc-e will never be hacked.

coinbaazar -A  low fee P2P escrow exchange with 100's of payment methods, launched worldwide , safe and secure , 2FA, google authentication, Best in market for traders and vendors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: