Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:12:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin worth it or not?  (Read 2012 times)
mrado2 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:17:16 PM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?

best regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:20:41 PM

Asking the question like that here is like asking a drunk if drink can harm you.

See Russia Today RT.COM and you can see what the general public thinks and
no I would study up on other coins because fees are killing this one.

p.s I am not desperate to find a bigger fool than me to sell too

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
mrado2 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

Asking the question like that here is like asking a drunk if drink can harm you.

See Russia Today RT.COM and you can see what the general public thinks and
no I would study up on other coins because fees are killing this one.

p.s I am not desperate to find a bigger fool than me to sell too

Ok..thats sounds not like a good comparing but ok. witch coin can u suggest than?

and are that not profit anymore to mine btc?
louisedem

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

best regards

Yes this is such a very good time to invest in Bitcoin cause we cannot deny the fact that anytime soon, its price will be better than what it is right now we should be aware that Bitcoin's volatility helps this platform to improve itself. It was few years ago since the time that we are supposed to be investing here, not only profit but the time and effort that we are should giving here to earn .

mrado2 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

Hi guys!

best regards

Yes this is such a very good time to invest in Bitcoin cause we cannot deny the fact that anytime soon, its price will be better than what it is right now we should be aware that Bitcoin's volatility helps this platform to improve itself. It was few years ago since the time that we are supposed to be investing here, not only profit but the time and effort that we are should giving here to earn .

how sure are about that? this guy one up in the comment says no. i want to purchase some amount, but iam very lost thats why i asked here.

do u think its more profit to mine it than buy it? and is it possible nowdays to mine? iam so pissed of that i didnt invest on that crap when its cost 10 dollar long time ago xD
Quickfant

Activity: 128
Merit: 27

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

You are asking this question in a Bitcoin forum which is going to mean all replies are going to be bias. You would probably be better asking the question on a economics forum.
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

I believe it will cross 20000$ soon now. May be in next few days or weeks maximum. So its good to buy it.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
mrado2 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:05:24 PM

You are asking this question in a Bitcoin forum which is going to mean all replies are going to be bias. You would probably be better asking the question on a economics forum.

yes i asking on a bitcoins forum and i think u guys should now things, and ofcourse  iam not listen only to one humans oppinien, iam not naive.
mrado2 (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:13:36 PM

[Suspicious link removed]
John_Slater

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:19:29 PM

It's all about proper timing. You should invest when it's low and sell it when it's high and take your profit
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:20:17 PM

If you buy bitcoin 5 years ago you will say that it really worth it , really worth the wait .  If you buy and hold bitcoin since then you could be as rich as the other big people in the world . Bitcoin changed s many lives already and still changing those who just knew bitcoin . Even i my life was changed it really worth the wait , before i was working in a fast food chain which i only earn 3 thousand pesos but now when i knew bitcoin i could earn 30-50 thousand a month which is not the usual salary in country and this makes me save money for my family , i can give their needs and buy things they wanted . I was actually the breadwinner of the family i just keep on striving more and at least learn more about it how to grow more bitcoins . Bitcoin really worth everything it might change the payment system of the whole world since other countries are accepting bitcoin as payment already .

btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

In the long run, buying bitcoin now will almost sure make money.
Mining is not recommended anymore unless you're a professional miner who has economies of scale + cheap electricity.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:33:43 PM

For me definitely if you can see the major changes that happen in bitcoin this last 2017 even though the price fall down but still to managed to hit the 10,000 US dollar mark is definitely worth investing for, if you are looking for a great investments on a long term run.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:37:10 PM

What kind question of this of course Bitcoin worth it for have big big help to mine bitcoin starting i adopt Bitcoin in my life, working in bitcoin i get good profits to sustain the needs of my family.

Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:48:49 PM

Hi guys!

best regards
we have a lot of questions in our mind, if bitcoin is worth it or not? but for me bitcoin is really worth it especially to those people who are very excited to have money,if you will earn a lot of bitcoin then you have to be proud to sell it for the higher price.
jeje28

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

Hi guys!

best regards
for me it is important to me and it is really wort because you pay and you pay is sufficient for weariness you so it is filing this wort me so i value my account for large pay when i.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:52:18 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 12:29:05 AM by slackcryptoz

It always depends on the user, because some truly learn and understand the importance of bitcoin, whereas some get scammed and the same makes them say bitcoin is a scam and they spread the same. When similar things get fade off, automatically people will realize the value.
Pintasak

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:53:03 PM

Hi guys!

best regards
Its really worth waiting for and everything .Other countries are accepting bitcoin as a payment already .Buying bitcoin now will almost sure to make money.We can see major changes last years but still manage to hits greater.Its worth investing for

Jombitt

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:56:39 PM

Hi guys!

best regards

Bitcoin investment is always worth it, if you will just check the price history wayback 2009 till today,  you only need the right timing to make you a good profit. You can buy bitcoin as well as mining. You can do them at the same time for better profit.

Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

Hi guys!

best regards

Bitcoin is a worth it place of investing. Since bitcoin acts as a normal currency, it does move an also go through investments. By that, I can say that we could really count on it. Though it is a bit risky, I guess it and will be worth the wait. You just have to be patient and careful in investing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
  Print  

Jump to: