Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin puzzle public address and what's next?  (Read 176 times)
shivaq (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:11:34 PM

hi,

I've found information about bitcoin puzzle : https://venturebeat.com/2015/04/09/an-artist-hid-4-87-bitcoins-in-this-painting-puzzle-triggering-a-frenzy-to-solve-it-and-claim-them/
there is info about public address which is: 1FLAMEN6rq2BqMnkUmsJBqCGWdwgVKcegd
Because i'm new in bitcoin i do not know what to do when i have an idea about password?
Till know i found info about public and private key. I understand that  1FLAMEN6rq2BqMnkUmsJBqCGWdwgVKcegd is an public key.
If it is correct please let me know:
1. how to create private key from the possible answer for puzzle ex. if the secret password is "THE_SECRET_PASSWORD" how I can convert into base58 private key?
2. how can i transfer BTC from this address when I have both: public and private (base58) keys?

I tried to look for answers inside this forum but without any results. Please give me answers or clues ;-)

best regards
Przemo
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16545

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:43:12 AM

The link you posted shows a link to this thread on Bitcointalk: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!. I suggest you close this topic (bottom-left corner) and read the entire 40 pages there.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shivaq (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

The link you posted shows a link to this thread on Bitcointalk: The Legend of Satoshi Nakamato, FINAL STEP PUBLISHED.... 4.87 BTC GRAND PRIZE!. I suggest you close this topic (bottom-left corner) and read the entire 40 pages there.

LoyceV: I've read all those pages and there is only clues how to solve the puzzle and my questions are not about how to solve it but how to create private key and how to transfer BTC using private and public key. I assume that those questions are in the correct section of this forum.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16545

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:40:33 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 10:46:04 AM by LoyceV

LoyceV: I've read all those pages and there is only clues how to solve the puzzle and my questions are not about how to solve it but how to create private key and how to transfer BTC using private and public key. I assume that those questions are in the correct section of this forum.
It's a puzzle. The answer can be anywhere from a location, a phone number, or indeed a private key. Handling private keys is just basic Bitcoin, import (or sweep) it into any wallet and make a transaction.
How about you solve the puzzle first? Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shivaq (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

hi,
 I've got some idea but I do not know how to create private key and that is the question for this topic. As far as I know private key is the form of result from base encoding, can someone confirm that?
Beside creating private key I created a wallet at blockchain.info and there is no option for importing private key. That's why I ask about how to transfer BTCs using priv and pub keys.

I understand that you've got an option to import private key in your wallet. Can you tell me which BTS wallet do you use?
Xynerise

Activity: 322
Merit: 363

39twH4PSYgDSzU7sLnRoDfthR6gWYrrPoD

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

hi,
 I've got some idea but I do not know how to create private key and that is the question for this topic. As far as I know private key is the form of result from base encoding, can someone confirm that?
Beside creating private key I created a wallet at blockchain.info and there is no option for importing private key. That's why I ask about how to transfer BTCs using priv and pub keys.

I understand that you've got an option to import private key in your wallet. Can you tell me which BTS wallet do you use?
The answer of the puzzle IS the private key.
So if you have indeed solved the puzzle, you'd have the private key.
You can use Electrum for desktop or Mycelium for mobile to import/sweep private keys.
shivaq (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

hi,

The answer of the puzzle IS the private key.
So if you have indeed solved the puzzle, you'd have the private key.
You can use Electrum for desktop or Mycelium for mobile to import/sweep private keys.
thank you, electrum is what I need ;-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: