Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:26:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallets and General thoughts on ALL things Crypto!  (Read 66 times)
looking0101 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:28:31 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 09:40:39 PM by looking0101

Hey all could not find the appropriate place to post this so here U go!  
ok I am getting a little more comfortable posting in here to numerous threads--Hoorah for me not for u??Why WHERE?? are the developers and TEAMS of these coins everyone comments about??What a Joke!
Initially they come out guns blazing asking for contributions support from the community yaddah yaddah, then vanish coin/token still alive (guessing thats what U call $hitcoins) yet the support just goes away Especially apparent when U try and email them and get no response-WOW
Guessing this would be a First Clue for any new supporters/purchasers to pull and run while u can.
Let me try and sum up my conclusion so far after reading countless threads here on many different projects-apologies in advance if I offend any ones intelligence.
This whole crypto, decentralized,  anonymity,  it's all great online and on paper but when u see a project u like or think might actually have some value U come here(thank goodness for this place-kudos to the developers of this website!!!)
then U see all the random postings from people trying to support/invest in said coin that have Questions yet to no avail the TEAM/DEV are nowhere to be heard from, never a response! WTF!
This is all pretty much a HUGE sign that they are not serious, yeah U will get the "we are behind in responding", "We are working on it" blah blah blah It's BS!  They are there watching and laughing at how we all knowingly THROW are money to them in HOPES yet whe get nothing in return not even the common decency of showing me a pic of the Stick there poking in my eye--LOL
an old adage"better than a sharp stick in the eye"Smiley
webpages that don't work, wallets that throw VIRUS warnings all has been documented here in this forum in so many ways, and no one from said coin/token steps up..yeah a few users that have found a way on some threads to make a wallet work have been generous enough to share what they know even to the extent of Uploading their blockchain for the rest of us with instructions how to(thanks racebyu) It's ridiculous the TEAMS and DEVELOPERS of these projects should be here, so many are not (again clue for myself-NOT to get involved with said projects) but DANG what gives?
I am not putting this here to cause issues but am genuinely interested in others thoughts about the subject.  Please speak freely as I have and post your experiences/thoughts on the subject.
p.s.
To the moderators of this Great Place apologies if me starting and placing a guess "thread" about this feel free to delete if U deem appropriate.
Thanks again to ALL for an ear!

Im editing to add--Yes I did mention this elsewhere..
what is up with the fact that most of the wallets out there have to download the whole blockchain for said coin(I understand/realize) that the wallet needs all the transactions which it gets from the blockchain...WHAT I don't understand(well if it's a genuine endeavor/project) is why said coins DO NOT put a LINK on their respective sites for Investors/believers to download the "blockchain"....which one can then easily place in appropriate folder and WALLAH when you open the wallet you are up to speed....Not to mention that some wallets throw VIRUS warnings(yes by more than one AV utility)..
I mean cmon what gives, for me this is a sure sign that said project just doesn't give a dang..It's insulting that they want you to invest in something that is so computer related yet they CAN'T even produce a wallet that works efficiently and/or provide aforementioned link to download the data.... NOT to mention if they don't have the people/team to accomplish that how the heck can they deliver on the project.hmmmmm
Thecryptofan911

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:02:41 PM

And this is why you don’t make money in crypto ladies and gents haha
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: