Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 06:01:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New alt is a Predator  (Read 950 times)
Psyral

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:34:37 AM

Is there a move in progress to get your website off of a free weebly version? Maybe I am being too much of a stickler but I think it is an absolute necessity to have this project have a more professional look.
Those of us who #BELIEVE have various skills. I know you have a contact page on your website. Maybe you can list what you need help with on the site so that the "believers" can donate their time to assist in getting this going full steam.

Anyway... I believe!
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:21:08 AM

Is there a move in progress to get your website off of a free weebly version? Maybe I am being too much of a stickler but I think it is an absolute necessity to have this project have a more professional look.
Those of us who #BELIEVE have various skills. I know you have a contact page on your website. Maybe you can list what you need help with on the site so that the "believers" can donate their time to assist in getting this going full steam.

Anyway... I believe!

email admin@fluidledger.com with any help or advice you would like to give.
Thank you.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:42:45 AM

If what fluidledger is doing goes viral this FREE offer will close .
quickly.

Get some coins while you can!

Regards

www.fluidledger.com team.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:37:43 AM

Anyway... I believe!

Thank you to you and your friends for believing!
You are not alone!
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

Need more information on the first page , it is desirable to provide in the charts and make translations for other languages so you can attract more people and create your community
Verethraghna

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:49:11 AM

Need more information on the first page , it is desirable to provide in the charts and make translations for other languages so you can attract more people and create your community

the intro sounds like someone high giving speech  Cheesy
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:37:24 AM

Contact Us at www.fluidledger.com if you would like to work with us promoting Fluidledger. Remuneration is strictly Fluidledger coins/tokens.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

Contact Us at www.fluidledger.com if you would like to work with us promoting Fluidledger. Remuneration is strictly Fluidledger coins/tokens.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:34:18 PM

www.fluidledger.com says

Some people have offered to become involved that is the reason for the post!
Psyral

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:31:30 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 02:55:56 PM by Psyral

To all the believers, this is a community project. This only works with participation. Contact them at www.fluidledger.com if you can contribute to the project. Webdesign, project ideas, social media penetration, public relations, etc. are all useful. Even more technical areas of expertise like quantum-proof blockchains will be necessary. Are you a student working in the theoretical aspects of quantum-proof blockchains? Get out of the theoretical and into practical application. Whatever your skill set, they probably have a place for you.

Like Apple did when it first started out, employees were paid in shares that had no value at the time. Look at the people who decided to believe in that little project. Look at the regret of the people who chose to pass on that offer.

I understand that I may be hypocritical in my statements because I have very little time outside of work and family to help out much, but I will promote when and where I can. There is always something that can be done. Even helping the project move an inch towards the goal is still moving it forward.

We all have hidden talents and sprinkles of genius within ourselves. Discover it and discover yourself! In the dynamically changing environment of the crypto currency world, it will be the new and maybe even controversial ideas that break the molds that currently have a strangle hold on the ever increasing saturation of new alt-coins. This has the potential to change the landscape due to its "fluid" nature. Don't think of it as just another alt-coin. The design is to be something beyond that. People will not describe this as just another alt-coin. People will come up with a new term for what this will become.

Ok. Enough of my rant. The time is now. Due to the increasing interest in this, they are now saying that the free ICO will close at FluidLedger's descretion. If you haven't signed up for your free coins, do it now at www.fluidledger.com .

And just to make it clear, I am not associated with FluidLedger apart from me having signed up for some free coins. I am a believer in new ideas. Dynamic constructs, by nature, are pure potential. Let's all see where we can go with this.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:37:13 AM

Thank you for the above comment,

Regards,

www.Fluidledger.com
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

www.fluidledger.com says

We are now implementing a Gatling Gun method to penetrate the cryptocurrency market.
If you are not involved in the FREE ICO it might be a good idea to get involved!
Fluidledger is one of a kind!
Dancing_Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 618
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

You are trying to use the theory that a lie repeated many times by many people becomes true. As an experiment it is interesting idea, but at the moment you are recruting people to repeat a lie ... in my opinion this is very unethical.
+1 )
nada y pues nada
again )

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
wander.me

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

Oh, I am a believer. All this years, This is the coin I was waiting for. Thank you!
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:30:00 AM

Sounds Good  Grin
Let's see whether get some...
Infectedworld

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

Site doesn't seem very good, since its free it seems OK for now but wouldn't invest into it into the future.
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:49:37 AM

Oh, I am a believer. All this years, This is the coin I was waiting for. Thank you!

Yes, very exciting project
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

Site doesn't seem very good, since its free it seems OK for now but wouldn't invest into it into the future.

At the moment the site is suffice.
70 percent of visitors register!
We thought about changing it but with a 70 percent strike rate it is not necessary at the moment!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:57:42 AM

Sounds Good  Grin
Let's see whether get some...

Opportunities like this are rare.
Fluidledger is lean and hungry!
We are serious players and have more participants in this ICO than many exising coins. These participants will populate the other blockchains giving us a competitive advantage in our chosen fields!
Tilbrook007 (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:48:20 AM

www.fluidledger.com asks you to

Update yourself on what we are doing!

It is a game changer for the cryptocurrency markets!

Www.fluidledger.com says

The Gatling gun method of business is truly amazing
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: