Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [🔥HOT🔥]WebMinePool.com - multi-functional mining service  (Read 18987 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mikser64 (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:37:25 PM

Regarding both your questions:
-Today was two pool restarts, maybe this cause the error. Not sure and still didn't get any similar problems from other users.
-As for the fixed difficulty - it's fully managed by pool, so you can't make it fixed. But I'm almost sure it's not a problem. Did you check your hashes on our side while mining? I mean when xmr-stak doesn't say you "block accepted by pool" are you sure that pool really doesn't?

I think I "found" the issue. Hitting "r" while xmr stak is running shows some statistics, at the bottom there is an "Error details" section. My miner was generating some errors! I guess after a certain number of errors the pool stopped accepting my results, even if strange thing by restarting it was accepting them again.

By the way I updated the graphic drivers, downclcked the gpu and now it's acting normally.  Smiley
Glad you solved the issue!

Happy mining Wink

WebMinePool - Multifunctional mining service for site owners and individuals.
GetCoins.me - boom coming soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makejar.com

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:16:32 PM

I've got few requests to add WMP captcha to FBU, but I'm facing some issues.

When I check the captcha it stucks at 17% (when 768 target_hashes chosen) or at 50% (when 256 target_hashes chosen). Even after 5 mins it won't move. At the same time the hashes for that user in the WMP dashboard are above 2k.

When I click the checkbox the javascript console spits:
TypeError: captcha.on is not a function
Coinogle

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

I've got few requests to add WMP captcha to FBU, but I'm facing some issues.

When I check the captcha it stucks at 17% (when 768 target_hashes chosen) or at 50% (when 256 target_hashes chosen). Even after 5 mins it won't move. At the same time the hashes for that user in the WMP dashboard are above 2k.

When I click the checkbox the javascript console spits:
TypeError: captcha.on is not a function

Seems the function is not defined

Blockoney is your resource for Finance, Technology, and Latest Bitcoin Guides.
aebob

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:00:21 AM

IP from Malaysia been blocked from accessing pool 168.235.86.33 port: 4444?
Test using the same miner connected to other xmr pool seems working.
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

IP from Malaysia been blocked from accessing pool 168.235.86.33 port: 4444?
Test using the same miner connected to other xmr pool seems working.

Hello. You didn't give enough information. Probably you submitted "bad" share and get banned. You will be automatically unbanned in a 30 mins. Please, give more information. What you got in the error log of your miner, which miner are you using, your miner config, etc.

aebob

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

Hello. You didn't give enough information. Probably you submitted "bad" share and get banned. You will be automatically unbanned in a 30 mins. Please, give more information. What you got in the error log of your miner, which miner are you using, your miner config, etc.

I'm using XMR-stak
Sorry, this is the error

SOCKET ERROR - [168.235.86.33:4444] CONNECT error: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
G1btc

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

Hello,
Your site shows Get 0.00008081BTC for every 100000000 hashes.suppose I've mined 100000000 hashes and I want to withdraw to my faucethub account.how much satoshis you'll paid to my faucethub account after taking your all type fees?
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:06:51 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 03:01:43 PM by StelioKontos

Could you check on this error please? Just installed the webminepool GUI + update.rar

It seems related to a "cpu.txt file not found".

By clicking on "continue" the error "goes away" and the program starts anyway, but it's ugly that way.

Also, is it still possible to mine with xmr stak 2.6.0 alone?
^ never mind about this, I found your link with all the info needed: http://168.235.86.33:64080/mine.json

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

Guys do you still receive payments from this? It's been almost 3 days and my last withdraw says green "SENT" but nothing has been received on wallet. Neither I can check on a tx id since the dashboard doesn't provide any. Previous withdrawals during summer were ok.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
AhmadTaha

Activity: 174
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:28:05 AM

Guys do you still receive payments from this? It's been almost 3 days and my last withdraw says green "SENT" but nothing has been received on wallet. Neither I can check on a tx id since the dashboard doesn't provide any. Previous withdrawals during summer were ok.

Yes, I am receiving payments from this site, once everyday.

Highest Paid MULTICOIN Mining - https://swiftmining.win (https://swiftmining.win)
StelioKontos

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:43:43 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 10:49:26 PM by StelioKontos

Yes, I am receiving payments from this site, once everyday.

It finally arrived, I was a moron.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
ElSila

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 09:04:26 PM

@mikser64 I just integrated WMP with some of my products (ClaimBits, CashMining Lite and CashMining PRO) available on MN-Shop.com
In few days all my customers who purchased these products will start using WMP, there are quite alot of customers, some of them have some really big websites (with thousands of users). I did replaced CoinHive with WMP and I really hope that this site is legit and remains legit Smiley

P.S: Too bad you don't have a referral system (in my case at least).
irinaursskgb

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:47:25 PM

the problem is coinhive was like public domain, anyone can play with the code, this is why it had so bad publicity, and this is why many sites now are stucked, instead of using other webminer they just all went to coinhive and now they're stucked with his bad publicity, his discontinuation, and how to replace it
largecoffee

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 11:53:56 PM

Is something wrong with the mining? I can't seem to get any credit for the hashes
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 02:32:41 AM

Autumn update

Hello, guys! I was pretty quiet last months, but I was not idle. Wanna tell you about some stuff I made.

So, what’s new? First of all I want to say that we are fully ready for upcoming November fork. Smooth transition, no issues. Miner is already updated. It’s redesigned by the way, and looks much cooler! Hope you noticed website is redesigned also, as well as solo mining sub-site. Server side is updated also - currently we have 112 days of uptime on web mining server and 67 days of uptime on regular mining server.

But the biggest thing I did is not technical work. Almost every day I’m receiving support emails where people asking to clarify some things. I checked documentation and found it awful. So I fully rewrote some articles, added Solo Script part and... And made YouTube channel with video guides helping to understand how to do stuff. How to upload solo script, how to setup it, how to preconfigure GUI Miner to work with your site and so on. Even how to create BTC wallet Wink Let me know if you’ll find some part of docs still hard to understand.

Other minor updates:
-GUI Miner update to grab user’s balance online (solo script update to do the same).

-Solo script payment optimization. Also organized links.

-Solo sub-site redesign. It now contains beautiful hashrate charts like you have in your dashboards.

-Support page added to the main site

Feel free to contact me and stay tuned for new updates!

P.S. We are continuing working without interruptions and delays even if we are not very loud.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 02:20:53 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2019, 12:22:38 PM by mikser64

Hello, is there any way to change colors of miner?
Hi! For now you can setup background picture (instead of those black color) and change logo (big "W") on the main page. Also window title, "input bitcoind address" text and app icon. You can't change buttons and text colors now, but it will be possible in future updates.

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 09:21:33 PM

Hey, guys!
Tonight there will be some maintenance in our data center, both - website and API will be down for 30-60 minutes.
Mining will work okay and all the data will be passed to the API once servers will back live.
Maintenance starts: 10.11.2019, 01:00 AM GMT+1

mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2021, 12:44:11 AM

Crypto rush continues. Just reminding that WebMinePool working more than 3 years! We are live and never was close to close  Wink

As a lot of ppl asked, solo script is updated to support expresscrypto microwallet, you don't need to handle it yourself anymore.

lukaszlol

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 06:49:33 PM

Crypto rush continues. Just reminding that WebMinePool working more than 3 years! We are live and never was close to close  Wink

As a lot of ppl asked, solo script is updated to support expresscrypto microwallet, you don't need to handle it yourself anymore.
I can't download the solo script, since it says it's banned from mega-nz
mikser64 (OP)

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2021, 01:55:41 AM

I can't download the solo script, since it says it's banned from mega-nz
Seems mega.nz declared a war against miners. As you probably know PhoenixMiner suffered from it also https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2647654.0

Currently all files rehosted and links updated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: