Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX IO UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTIONS  (Read 162 times)
kaelkaelkael (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:23:33 AM

Bought BTC from CEX and tried to withdrew it. more than 1 day and it still pending. Im not really sure what's going on but is there anyone here who wants to take legal action to them? This is really frustrating as the value changes every now and then and i have lost a lot because of this pending withdrawal with unconfirmed transaction status. I Ca Huh why they take money so easily and it takes forever for them to give it back.   Huh
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:59:15 AM

Unfortunately, the amount of transactions currently taking place on the Bitcoin blockchain is immense, and the confirmation may take more time. We are observing the situation and will take all the necessary measures when an appropriate solution will be found.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3408

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

more than 1 day and it still pending.
Can you post the transaction ID?

We are observing the situation and will take all the necessary measures when an appropriate solution will be found.
There's already an appropriate solution, it's called "used the appropriate transaction fee". None of these issues (have noticed few other similar complaints recently) would've happened in the first place (if transaction fees were good enough).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hamlethakobyan

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

Unfortunately, the amount of transactions currently taking place on the Bitcoin blockchain is immense, and the confirmation may take more time. We are observing the situation and will take all the necessary measures when an appropriate solution will be found.

Hello,

here is a transaction from cex.io which remains in limbo more than 2 days and as we see here and here the density of the fee (11.254 sat/B) is very low and it can remain there very long.
chuckblocker

Activity: 126
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

That will take months. I'm waiting 2days already for 125sat, lmao @ fee used by cex.

kaelkaelkael (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

more than 1 day and it still pending.
Can you post the transaction ID?

c4a5ae7b3cb16b3f89b9775542e5655fec1b31c957c8e9a76a96d130cd31715e

i don't get it the hold up. it's causing us too much inconvenience and we lose a lot as day passes. i don't know what to do and might push with legal case as an option.

We are observing the situation and will take all the necessary measures when an appropriate solution will be found.
There's already an appropriate solution, it's called "used the appropriate transaction fee". None of these issues (have noticed few other similar complaints recently) would've happened in the first place (if transaction fees were good enough).
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3408

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 05:49:12 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 06:16:39 PM by SFR10

c4a5ae7b3cb16b3f89b9775542e5655fec1b31c957c8e9a76a96d130cd31715e

i don't get it the hold up. it's causing us too much inconvenience and we lose a lot as day passes. i don't know what to do and might push with legal case as an option.
As expected, due to it's very low transaction fee of 58.924 sat/B (recommended transaction fees for the past 2 days was ranging from 400 sat/B up to 500 sat/B).
You can see the recommended transaction fees and it's estimated inclusion in blocks here: https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/#fees

You can use some free options in order to help speed it up:

1. Antpool's accelerator: https://www.antpool.com/user/prioritiseTransaction.htm?m=savePrioritiseTx   (Users have to create an account first, then everything it's completely free)
2. ViaBTC's accelerator: https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ (Minimum fee of 0.0001BTC/KB is required, limited tx's on hourly basis and no registration needed for their free accelerator)

Note:
Antpool prioritizes transactions based on their fees so the lesser the fee, lesser chances of inclusions in next block/blocks that they mine.
ViaBTC has a paid version as well. Another paid option is BTC.com accelerator: https://pushtx.btc.com/

Honestly I don't think this transaction will receive a confirmation any time soon (unless you use a paid accelerator), unless you manage to successfully accelerate it through ViaBTC (which has been a nightmare for the past few months, due to the popularity of their free version).

Also you may try to ask for a help from the following user: vh
He seem to successfully accelerate transactions in ViaBTC.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Xletoq

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

I sent via cex.io and stucked in same situation.

TX ID
057245aeaa668ac047e8333e7a86ae8f93df41d0e0e14267c63a5be7b1ef0b67

Huge size, low fees. It stucks us in limbo. Cex.io shall fix it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: