Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:27:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to sell my bitcoins at mt gox last rate,no FEE!!  (Read 3697 times)
hackattack2077 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

back in the game

View Profile
August 06, 2013, 09:01:19 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2013, 09:26:08 PM by hackattack2077

I have 15.51 bitcoins I need to turn into cash asap! I just want the going rate,no fees here guys. Can someone help me out? Id like to do a bank deposit for me to receive my money. I have a td bank account/wells fargo/bank of america. It should be 1640.50 I think for my 15.51 coins. I will take western union or moneygram also. I will eat the fee. We could use the mod here for an escrow service,or escrow of any person you would like.

Successful Trades so far-
Haploid23,TangibleCryptography,FullLife,gigavps,imsaguy,superfastkyle,BCB,USD2BTC,astana,immukization,atc777,koukan exchange (awesome and fast service!!!!),DannyHamilton,Greendots,and escrow all the way through JohnK(Global Moderator/Grand Pooh-Ba) baby!!! (Now Dannyhamilton is my go to guy for escrow,he's a pro!)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: