Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:55:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I would rather have paper money then Bitcoin  (Read 1277 times)
ValerKat

Activity: 378
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

Now, I want to have both! Though, I want to hodl my crypto! I expect that once the world will change and I will have an opportunity to spend crypto without exchanging it onto fiat money)))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuding12

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

Yes of course, fiat money is easier to use in everyday life.
Bitcoin has little problem when it is used as a tool for daily payments such as transfer process that takes a long time and also a very high cost in every transfer process.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:13:52 PM

Yup, it sure is more safer than BTC. I would still trade and invest in crypto currencies tho.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:21:34 PM

I can understand you. At this moment cryptocurrencies are not enough integrated in real life. Bitcoin is more like an asset, altcoins mostly are just tokens based on ideas and weak realisation.
JillClarissa

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:26:17 PM

This is going to come to a surprise to many on here, but at the moment I'd rather have paper (US FIAT) money. It's something that I would be able to actually use in my life with ease, and even though I love crypto and everything I have to be honest about what I think and see.

Plus for the fact that if i was to have bitcoin right now, I'd be paying a very high amount in fees if I wanted to actually end up using this money.

Yes, paper money is easier to use. Bitcoin has not yet been widely used in real life, and few stores accept bitcoin, and we often can't use bitcoin to buy what we want. And the use of paper money can be done, so some people prefer to use paper money.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:34:47 PM
Merited by evilsign (2)

between fiat and bitcoin money both have the disadvantages and advantages. for now people say prefer the fiat money because the price of bitcoin is going down, but it would be much happier to have bitcoin if bitcoin prices soar because the price of bitcoin is expensive se will be fiat money is not worth it
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:02:32 PM

I think that the author of the topic is right, but this is because the crypt coin did not enter fully and the leading states did not enter their coin officially
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

between fiat and bitcoin money both have the disadvantages and advantages. for now people say prefer the fiat money because the price of bitcoin is going down, but it would be much happier to have bitcoin if bitcoin prices soar because the price of bitcoin is expensive se will be fiat money is not worth it
Actually the bitcoin price is not stable and we see fluctuation in bitcoin price for every time and that is the main reason that still most of the people do not taking interest in bitcoin, but still a lot of people have started their business and they are even using bitcoin for their business, i am hopeful that in future when bitcoin will  become more popular then people are start taking more interest in bitcoin and hope that then bitcoin will bitcoin will become more popular.
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:05:55 PM

This is going to come to a surprise to many on here, but at the moment I'd rather have paper (US FIAT) money. It's something that I would be able to actually use in my life with ease, and even though I love crypto and everything I have to be honest about what I think and see.

Plus for the fact that if i was to have bitcoin right now, I'd be paying a very high amount in fees if I wanted to actually end up using this money.

of course you should choose paper money than bitcoin for daily use purpose, because it is easy use and accepted anywhere. Technically, bitcoin is not a currency (exchange tool), it is more like investment commodity that has value for exchange currency.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:09:48 PM

Actually it depends on the people what they prefer on holding, the reason why most of the people are preferring to invest on cryptocurrency is because of the price in the market of bitcoins that keeps on increasing as the time goes by and because of that, you are assured that you can really earn profit.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:17:22 PM

Bitcoin is a good thing but you cannot hold it or use it in daily transactions. However, bitcoin has a capability of becoming a good source of income. This income can be converted to fiat cash. You do not need to transact in bitcoin every day, just make it as an investment,

Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:23:36 PM

Bitcoin is not for everyone and for that reason a true mass adoption is under big question.
You can use Bitcoins in your everday life as easy and convenient as any fiat currency but you have to know how to use it and know the mechanisms that could make this easier, like Bitcoin debit cards. Knowledge and informations are very important for every Bitcoin user.
You got it right there. Honestly, i am not that knowledgeable about bitcoin yet so I don't like to do harsh decisions. I need to read more and research more to make the right decisions so i wont regret in the end.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

Paper money is widely use around the world especially the poor people. The situation is difficult for the if we are not to use paper money. In some countries not all people can access the internet.
adjudicator

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

Paper money or fiat money usually used in different countries. It is usually used to buy daily products, pay bills, etc. Usually bitcoin cant used to pay bills in some shops, so you need to convert it first for you to pay your bills.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

It depends, some people believe in paper money, some people stocks, and some people in bitcoin. It's all about trusting the company, and where you putting your money in.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:49:43 AM

I also preferred using fiat currency in everyday life rather than bitcoin. The reason is that for me using digital currency is very risky and the security issues are arising every now and then, bitcoin is a hot target for hackers around the globe. I rather use something that i can hold physically and have assurance that i am holding it in real life.

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:33:34 AM

Well that is your decision and if that is what you will prefer then that's fine, however since I do not have any plans to use my bitcoin and instead I'm just saving it then I prefer to have my bitcoin instead, I know that I'll be able to use fiat more easily but with bitcoin I grow my wealth something that is impossible to do with fiat and in fact the opposite happens you lose your purchase power every day by inflation
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 05:28:33 AM

At the moment I also have this opinion. So most of the products you buy only for paper money and so it will be a long time. Not all people, especially those over 50, easily understand this all.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:38:05 AM

At the moment I also have this opinion. So most of the products you buy only for paper money and so it will be a long time. Not all people, especially those over 50, easily understand this all.
everyone can definitely use bitcoin as a means of payment where the person wants to try and keep learning to understand bitcoin.learning bitcoin does not look age,in fact in my country (indonesia) many children / teenagers who can use bitcoin.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:50:29 AM

Well it is true that fiat is better to have than bitcoin in terms of usability since you always have it in your hand. But bitcoin is like another source of income that can also be used to pay as substitute to paper money or store as investment to earn profit. For me I consider bitcoin as investment and if I need fiat then I just convert it and use it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: