Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:58:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can XRP reach to $5?  (Read 350 times)
Flode

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

I hope not, but who knows. I think most of the coinbase prediction is already calculated in, will be more interesting to see what happens if xrp is not the next to be listed at coinbase.
AICoin_Official (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:39:10 PM

I mean, XRP surged by almost 10 times in the past 3 weeks, if such uptrend continues, will price fly to $5? If so, how long will it take?

This is very unrealistic, but if they decided to make this, this will happen anyway. It's just interesting for such a centralized project to be at number 2 of the world coin list. This is pitty on the other hand, opposes the philosphy of satoshi.
Yes, is there someone who can push ETH up and just start the game again?

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
Follow us on:
Official website: www.aicoin.com / Twitter: @AICoincom or https://twitter.com/AICoincom / Facebook: @AICoinOfficial or https://www.facebook.com/AICoinOfficial/
Clifmeister

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

I mean, XRP surged by almost 10 times in the past 3 weeks, if such uptrend continues, will price fly to $5? If so, how long will it take?

This is very unrealistic, but if they decided to make this, this will happen anyway. It's just interesting for such a centralized project to be at number 2 of the world coin list. This is pitty on the other hand, opposes the philosphy of satoshi.

Indeed, but with whales moving prices up, they've got volume on their side, nearly bottomless volume which they can trade back and forth.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:46:45 PM

currently I have an opinion that is inversely proportional to my opinion a few weeks ago, at this time I'm sure ripple can achieve it that has a price of $ 5. but for the time matter it needs it can not be determined and the ripple will continue to run slowly but surely.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

The interesting when I see in https://coinmarketcap.com/ my eyes are constantly fixed on Ripple. Several days ago the price has decreased, but a few moments later the price has reached $3.79 just a little more to reach $ 4. Regardless of the response of people who say that Ripple is a bank, but i will forget it. That is clear in recent times Ripple has made me a bit rich. Well, it is not possible in the next few weeks Ripple prices will go up. To reach the $5 price I'm sure will be achieved in the next two weeks.
Lifes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

if ripple continues to grow and reach 4-5$ there will be a huge crash, even worse if it takes the nr 1 spot. since ripple is not decentralized it will hurt the whole crypto market. ripple is bad for the overall market, its not called the coin of the banks for nothing.

Its only voices in your head, I think

trust me you dont want ripple as nr 1 coin

Why not? Cheapest than BTC , you cannot even be close to own one bitcoin.
Lifes

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:48:25 PM

Holding 1200 ripple , hope one day made me rich Cheesy
Conquerogue32

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:51:51 PM

How things are going with ripple, I think that the funds flowing in are from the banks which means that they have a lot of money at their disposal to pump the price up regardless of the current market cap.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

the possibility to achieve that price is big enough, but the need to be vigilant because the emergence of IGNIS could make the price of coins XRP suddenly went down unexpectedly.

Anyway, despite heavily criticized for closeness and elitism NXT project was born here and much more appealing than centralized XRP.
BrulesThe1

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

Yes...if the market dictates it, then it will reach this mark
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:36:34 PM

everything can happen in this world. And many people believe ripple will replace bitcoin soon so 5$ is an ez target

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
laser50

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

Why limit it to 5. Think 50 dollars. With still uncirculated 55 billion tokens, it brings us to a market cap 4 686 957 242 350.
It will still be low at just 4 trillion dollar. We must buy all the cheap ripple. I hope they will print more so we can have even bigger market cap

Lol more coins = higher price?

When did it ever work like that
henry87

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:46:05 PM

It is likely to happen but not in near future. I think the price will be around 3.5usd for the time being
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

With the potential it has it might reach more than 5$ but how long it will take can't predict exactly. So i think there is huge chance that the price of XRP will reach because daily it generating huge volumes.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

Why limit it to 5. Think 50 dollars. With still uncirculated 55 billion tokens, it brings us to a market cap 4 686 957 242 350.
It will still be low at just 4 trillion dollar. We must buy all the cheap ripple. I hope they will print more so we can have even bigger market cap

Lol more coins = higher price?

When did it ever work like that

It seems to be what gets people going these days.
That and ability of owners to print tokens at will. Also heavy premine and ownership of more than 50% in a hand of two people is a plus.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: