Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:41:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets do ICO bounty and Earn huge  (Read 6132 times)
Jamesdila1 (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:54:38 PM

In the Russian branch there is a separate topic with very profitable campaigns. I always take it from there. Almost all of them are very cash.

Bro can you share them here too. it will be a help to lot of new people here

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jamesdila1 (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

AMLT BOUNTY

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2375857.0

This looks good.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

Just reminder co- bounty hunters, do more reading. Avoid being scammed, nobody wants to waste their time and effort. Choose a project which you believe will be successful, not something that overwhelms you with the tokens they will be giving. Be wise!

cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:40:44 PM

Can someone post their experience with bounties.. how much did you in fact get (in USD please) for how much work?

Bounties are more work then most people realise, especially if you participate in more than 10 at a time. It will take more time than just throwing some tweets around.
Some bounties are lucrative (especially if you see them as a kickstart for trading), but as you can't tell which will be successful as you join, you will have to join a lot. Most will lead to just a couple of dollars, but some will lead to a nice run (1 out of 10 is my experience).

Ive heard legendary members receive atleast $100k-500k per campaign depending on which campaign you are joining.

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

I think most of guys are missing good bounties and do not know how to make huge money from them...  Bounty is a great way to make extra money from social media work.
link for bounty section-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

So we can post about good bounty opportunities here daily.

Bounty campaigns begin less profiatable day by day. Especially twitter, facebook and signature campaigns are very weak nowadays. Maybe translator and blog writers make good profit but still it is hard to catch a good campaign.

I think you are right but with one reservation - if you sell your token immediately to have money. For example, I am not here for money. I'm here for revolutionary model which crypto gives. So when I receive tokens from bounty I dont sell them, and all bounties that I participate in are chosen very well, they need to be not common ether token or clone.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:17:18 PM

yes you right, you can get profit from bounties facebook, translation, signature camp, and others. if you have high rank and you join signature camp you will earn big profit, thats why i like
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:46:49 PM

Most of the bounties required account rank. As a newbie, we can do nothing at all!

This is to prevent abuse/fraud on bounty programs. Others will just create multiple accounts and scam bounties and also its participants.
Be patient, log some activity, don't spam and eventually you'll be a Jr. Member.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:55:07 PM

I think most of guys are missing good bounties and do not know how to make huge money from them...  Bounty is a great way to make extra money from social media work.

Bounty campaigns begin less profiatable day by day. Especially twitter, facebook and signature campaigns are very weak nowadays. Maybe translator and blog writers make good profit but still it is hard to catch a good campaign.
You are right, there are more high rank members on this from, signature bounty hunters get less stakes than before, also there are more cheaters with some baby accounts are sharing the stakes from us.
The profits are indeed a bit lower but there is still good money to be made, if you pick the right ICO by doing your research well.

sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

It is really a great opportunity for people with low or no capital to participate and invest in cryptocurrency. Bounty has actually made poor ones millionaires. I am a great beneficiary of bounty programs.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
XIANNE25

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:14:20 PM

Yes it's true..if only I can focus on doing task in bounties but no time freedom at the moment.. I earn money from bounty and I invested it to other coins just want to diversify
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

It is really a great opportunity for people with low or no capital to participate and invest in cryptocurrency. Bounty has actually made poor ones millionaires. I am a great beneficiary of bounty programs.

Hey he just share the link of bounty section alone. Nothing special link in that. We can able to participate in any campaign easily, this is not that much tough like joining in the signature campaign.
You can just pass an application in the bounty whatever they opened in that section.

They will be pay to you in tokens alone so you will not get the payment directly as a bitcoin or ethereum. To receive a token you need to wait until the ICO sale has been completed.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:26:55 PM

At last! It's about time something like this pops up! I really have been waiting for a topic like this to be started. Damn.

This is truly gonna be a life saver for a lot of newbies and people like me who really do not have that much sources to get information for great bounties. Sure wish that this came earlier when i was still a newbie or a jr.member.  but nevertheless, this will still be a great help for people like me. I just hope that a lot of great bounty hunters out there will be sharing their lists of great bounties.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

Bounties are good if you are new and don't have a lot of money to invest in the market, or if you want to use them as a complementary method besides your main income source.

Just don't do it solo for a long time. When you have enough, start mining or trading. That's where the real money is.  Wink
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

i have started with bounty.. still learning at it and this cryptos about. my friends really help me a lot. we do like a team but keeping the earn self. this was a good way to earn some money without to sell something like dropship.lol

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Emilyearl

Activity: 700

APESWAP

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:58:05 PM

I agree with you on this.  This is solely because many bounty hunters participate in signature campaign and funds appropriated gets split among many but in blog writing,  few blog posts gets accepted nd that makes bloggers earnings huge.
natasha-lev

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:02:43 PM

The best way is to join bounties of the projects you like. If you like the project - than bounty becomes a pleasure for you.
Currently I am running signature campaign of Experty (my first signature try). This project looks really great.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700

APESWAP

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

Bounties are good if you are new and don't have a lot of money to invest in the market, or if you want to use them as a complementary method besides your main income source.

Just don't do it solo for a long time. When you have enough, start mining or trading. That's where the real money is.  Wink
Trading has money if only one can manage their account well. Having a basic knowledge of it is necessary. Risk management is essential as well  and being consistent.
saint_casanova

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

Agree, half of my portfolio is come from bounty and airdrop.
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:47:01 PM

Thank for your sharing. But I think it is not enough to check and choose a good bounty quickly. You need a website which collect and update the projects every day. I will introduce you https://icorating.com/analytics/statistics/

MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:17:00 PM

i have started with bounty.. still learning at it and this cryptos about. my friends really help me a lot. we do like a team but keeping the earn self. this was a good way to earn some money without to sell something like dropship.lol

You know, in my opinion, really bounty participants who join it not for quick money no matter how much knows much more about the project even than its investors, so this is very good decision to get acquaintance with crypto joining bounty campaign

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: