Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Accounts Frozen As Australia Banks Crack Down on Crypto  (Read 350 times)
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:54:22 AM

AUSSIE is a laboratory for world-zionism, they can control AUS from tel-aviv, more than they control USA, its probably easier to control/test the AUS public, and corral them into centrailized gov-kosher btc exchanges, and move to a cash-less society

ZION dis-armed the AUS public, so now taking their money will be easy Smiley

one Banks, Western Union and Interac eTransfer with Localbitcoins.

If Banks are the enemy why is the world pumping up the scam coin called Ripple then ?
Don't fake ideology people.. live it !

ZIONISM hates competition, besides ripple can let you enter the bank by other means, because ripple is used by 'legitimate' companys you use them as your ingress/egress to btc, then you would be kosher with the bank,

Just like MARIJUANA in usa, at first any pot shop ( legal ) couldn't have a bank account, ...

Zionist banks are picking and choosing the friendly exchanges they want to corral people into,

Most likely some exchanges in AUS were not be friendly with AUS tax collecting authority, so they call bank, and tell them that exchange is used by laundering ppl.

Same with coinbase in USA, they have been licking the balls of IRS since day-one, so in soon future, you will see all exchanges in AUS that survive lick balls of tax authoritys

All of this is bullshit, cuz original bitcoin, you met in public and traded for cash, go back to old days ppl, return to our roots

Fuck exchanges, fuck 3rd party wallets, ... all this is designed to rob u, of your btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:09:41 AM

Banks are crazy to think that they can lose customers because their investments are less profitable than investments in crypto. Banks need to change their thinking and offer their customers crypto investments as well
UZIzzzz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

This sounds like a scary look. Are these accounts suspected of money laundering? It is still limited to investing in cryptocurrencies.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:29:20 AM

Bank of Australia have already warned about this. They have banned bitcoin currency when they found the evidence that bitcoin money is getting used in illegal activities like money laundering and arms dealing. National Australia Bank, ANZ, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia and Westpac Banking Corporation -- have frozen transfers and customer accounts that have had interactions with CoinJar, CoinSpot, CoinBase and BTC Markets. Many boicoin investors are claiming that their accounts have been frozen by the bank. Bank are claiming that they are doing this for security check by the financial institutions. But this has not affected bitcoin price much, it has recovered from $12000 to $15000 today.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:12:00 PM

I get a kick out of the scene when they chant ideology when it suits them.
They get into trouble with bank transfers because it violates old established laws..
Then they line up to pump the scam coins called Ripple and Ethereum.. both who had bragging about doing bank deals.
Then.. when the 3rd party exchanges like GOX or Cryptsy or Mintpal rip you off you then flip flop on your ideology and then cry for the Police and lawyers.. then run back here and chant no laws and taxes are bullshit.

You.

ALL OF YOU are scammy idiots.

I can't stand crypto.
You are all bullshitting hypocritical little fucking greedy frauds.
I am glad i dumped my coins way back.. why would i support Bitcoin anymore ?
It's not like it works well or has any chance of being fixed.
I hope the govt's rape the living fucking shit out of you all and throw many of you in jail for fraud.
This is all nothing but noob pajeet investard faggotry fer teh ROI'z.  Roll Eyes

PS:
Just because you randomly decided ideology is good thing don't mean fuck all.
You *SHOULD* have been supporting it since day one.
Not when it hits your wallet assholes.

For example when exchanges one after another started forcing us to show picture ID you should have said NO.
You didn't.. because you *NEEDED* to keep profiting.
Why did they do that ?
AML / KYC law across the globe.
Laws that exist in all major countries.

Which means all your activity is govt compliant and *MANY* exchanges have told you all publicly they do in fact disclose your info to the authorities such as Tax agencies or FBI etc.
So regardless of riding the ideology coattails temporally because of an inconvenience you know have to face the fact that if you move money over the limit you WILL be flagged.

Hey dumb fuck profiteers.. go buy scam coins called DEEP ONION or Monero at Poloniex..
Just don't forget to get verified so you actually move coins in and out. LOL  Cheesy

When do you realize the "chain" startup scene is a retarded scammy ass fucked joke ?

Crypto is dead.
It died a hell of a long time ago.
It's been five years since people forgot WHY the coins were made.
Any fucking prick who owned an ICO coin or Deep Onion or Ripple or Ethereum should get a punch in the head and jail time.
You reap what you sow..

Not me.
When i heard of tax laws in 2013 i paid my taxes and have had no "profit" to declare.
I also never willingly supported any scammy coins.
I TRIED like hell to support ideology.. for a reason.
So i didn't have to fork over my picture ID to use a crypto coin.
Never have and sure as fucking hell never will.

I told you fuckers here I'd sooner light my money on fire than buy ICO scam coins like Ripple or ETH.
So i did.. i went outside with a fist full of paper money and lit the shit on fire then posted pictures of it.
I have integrity.
You cock suckers are human garbage and you deserve every but of govt harassment you get.
I am cheering for the fed's not crypto.
I hope they bend you all over and fuck you hard.. you deserve it.  Cheesy

Go fuck yourselves and your "startup" ROI's  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

Banks tell different reason for stopping cryprocuurency, truth is they are afraid of their business slowdown or shutdown. Banks eat peoples money by charges, fees, giving less dividend or share price in turn to customers. Banks or government cannot control crypto, so they're doing this kind of things to be safe in business.
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:54:57 PM

This news if it is true will definitely be the way the banks want to discredit Bitcoin. I think what they suppose to do is to find way and be part of blockchain technology which is the future of financial world. Blackmailing will not pay them.
Clegive8V

Activity: 43
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:17:57 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2020, 03:06:42 PM by Clegive8V

banks now start fighting and try to make bitcoin weak.
Such Accounts Frozen make us pay to try to make open source and enable users to transfer without the need to verify identity or send tax data.
it is better to use out country exchange sites to be save if government start banning.
after china ban i assume more counties start banning
Ninapz

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

I still do not understand. Lets say you get the bounty in bitcoins, you transfer it on the exchange in fiat and then send that fiat into your bank account. Can the bank freeze this amount of fiat money just because it came from crypto exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: