Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:20:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for virtual debit card  (Read 118 times)
manoaratefy (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:33:15 PM

Good morning,

I'm not sure posting in the right subforum. I'm sorry if it is the case.

I'm looking for virtual debit card (VISA or Mastercard) which I can use and 3rd card on my PayPal account, purchased with BTC. I've found few providers on Google but all of them have scam reports on this forum (and on other forums), or they doesn't provide the service for my country (I'm living in Madagascar).

Can you suggest me any reliable provider?

Thanks in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

Good morning,

I'm looking for virtual debit card (VISA or Mastercard) which I can use and 3rd card on my PayPal account, purchased with BTC. I've found few providers on Google but all of them have scam reports on this forum (and on other forums), or they doesn't provide the service for my country (I'm living in Madagascar).

Thanks in advance.

Advcash, bitpay or spectrocoin would be best choice bro. There are many debit cards providers comes to market but these people stays long time in the market for providing the debit cards providing and you will be able to get the card delivered to any places in the world. That is how it is been used as of now. So you can buy it wih the 10 to 30 USD price with including shipping charges.
Only thing you have to bear is monthly charges having card usages and keeping the fund.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:44:54 PM

Bitpay offers such services. Spectrocoin is also another provider of virtual crypto cards. You will get your card either in virtual form or you can have your physical debit card delivered to you. There are other service providers as well. You can search in the forum for more.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:09:41 PM

I want to find a very safe Debit Card, and of course easy not complicated for me, does anyone know what kind of Debit card I want.?

Information please.!!

sin2a

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:47:49 AM

Good morning,

Thanks in advance.

You've got to check out:
 Revolut - https://revolut.com/r/alexanuzf!crypto it's saved me a fortune in hidden banking fees!

manoaratefy (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:33:39 AM

Advcash, bitpay or spectrocoin would be best choice bro. There are many debit cards providers comes to market but these people stays long time in the market for providing the debit cards providing and you will be able to get the card delivered to any places in the world. That is how it is been used as of now. So you can buy it wih the 10 to 30 USD price with including shipping charges.
Only thing you have to bear is monthly charges having card usages and keeping the fund.

How about Advcash's verification process? As at this time, I'm waiting issuance of my national card ID (I'm newly 18 years old).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: