Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:59:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: no earnings with unomp + php-mpos  (Read 119 times)
SH311 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:13:44 PM

I'm sorry, my post was moved from the "pool" section, to the "mining support" section, but I can not see it, the page says "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you. " Please moderators, i'm sorry but i need see the answers. i write again bellow (remove this if it necessary)

Hi, my mining hardware point to my new php-mpos instance with 100% work efficiency, but always i see 0.00000000 earnings although the time continue.... When crontab start, i can see the status list in transactions tab, appear all confirmed as 0.00000000 for "n/a" block. Whats happend? Why can't I get rewards?

I'm trying to use...

- bitcoind (wallet)
- unomp (unified-node-open-mining-portal)
- php-mpos (frontend manager)

Thank you

PD: the user "kano", answered me this: "If you are mining BTC, then you won't find a block this century unless you have about 10PHs or more of miners e.g. about 700 or more S9s".

I would like start up my own mining pool, should i try with another cryptocurrency? can you suggest something to me? thank'u
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: