Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:14:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if BTC disappears...  (Read 197 times)
RieL

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will disappear because look at the people who invest on bitcoin theyre a lot and also the bitcoin will never be disappear because it is the currency of all our the one who started crypto currencies
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

It's strange why you had such thoughts, because now the whole new system is developing, big money comes,conversations in news and newspapers, everything will be fine do not worry, bitcoin will not be lost

sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:26:46 PM

can't think about this. this will be nightmare. nobody want this happen and I think this is impossible

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:28:49 PM

I can confidently tell you that bitcoin will not disappear. There is a lot of interest in it. the community will protect it to the end the worst that can happen to it is for an alternative coin to replace it .Crypto currencies have come to stay.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:32:28 PM

The whole community will be at risk,or worst it will crashed the entire system,but that is just a fiction it wont happen in real life.

HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:29:34 AM

I do not think that bitcoin will disappear because look at the people who invest on bitcoin theyre a lot and also the bitcoin will never be disappear because it is the currency of all our the one who started crypto currencies
Bitcoin is going to stay around for a while because the coins that are being built now are using the technology from Bitcoin.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
ryjin1007

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:48:47 AM

Its just what if my friend but it is impossible that bitcoin will disappears because bitcoin is all over the place it can be a bubble but it will not disappear the world decentralize proves it
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:56:25 AM

I was thinking, and I don't have any reason to think it will happen in a near future, what if Bitcoin collapses, the bubble explodes and his value goes to the hell.

There is any way to convert our altcoins to fiat? I know if this happens, all the all the cryptocurrencies would be affected, but in this unrealistic (not at all) scenario, what could we do in order to save our profit?

Thanks

Well if bitcoin collapses or falling so hard, it's not means crypto currency is dead. You can convert your bitcoins into another altcoins before it fall more harder. Cryptocurrency is not all about bitcoins, but yeah bitcoin is take a big part of it. If bitcoin collapses, pretty sure it will affect to other altcoins.
deeofficialx

Activity: 462
Merit: 113

Need me? PM me!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:35:25 AM

I guess, Ether will replace BTC if thats the case. But, I don't think BTC will disappear even after mining 21M total supply.
nikjain422

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:32:26 AM

One think is pretty clear if bitcoin collapses it takes whole cryptoworld to point where it all started.That would be the last think that every investor would want.So that's bad dream to even think.Bitcoin is brand now,it is the face of Cryptoworld.Half of the investor don't know what crypto is but they know bitcoin and they know it is trustworthy and by seeing bitcoin rise they want to invest in other coins,so hard to imagine Crypto without bitcoin.
valvevow

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

I was thinking, and I don't have any reason to think it will happen in a near future, what if Bitcoin collapses, the bubble explodes and his value goes to the hell.

There is any way to convert our altcoins to fiat? I know if this happens, all the all the cryptocurrencies would be affected, but in this unrealistic (not at all) scenario, what could we do in order to save our profit?

Thanks
If bitcoin collapses, then there is a mandatory replacement. There will not be a complete disappearance of crypto currency, just need to guess what the alternative will be and then it can and will show growth as bitcoin and maybe much higher.

reronggo

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:45:47 AM

Seems like you're in day dreaming. i never think about that and i won't to think it. Bitcoin will never lost and if oneday it happens, there so many potential coin who will be the next to bitcoin. Absolutely, don't thinking too far. We can't know what will be happened in the future. But, indeed there so many reason before bitcoin dissappear.
fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:55:29 AM

Well it is simple. If Bitcoin or we call it BTC disappears then another one will surely replace it either the second third in rank in cryptos or it does matter what rank it is but as long as it performs equal or much better than BTC surely it will gain its trust get more users.

I must guess, you dont understand what that guy is saying. If Btc disappear suddenly then it will be a great disaster to this generation.  Alot of rich people will be come poor. Frustration and depression will kill many. The best thing to do is to always pay yourself every month by converting some of your Btc into fiat. And maybe putting the fiat into some business.

KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:59:15 AM

In my opinion,  I think bitcoin is not going to disappear. Their are other better cryptos like etherum to replace the number 1 spot.
Mumen Rider

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:03:10 AM

Bitcoin won't disappear or die anytime soon but if it does, well a lot of people will be disappointed and for sure many of people whose life is into cryptocurrency now will lose their investments and even their mind because it is money and people are crazy about money. I'm sure if it is about to disappear, the system won't let it happen.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:03:23 AM

I dont see that happening.. even if it will happen there will be a way around it. people and big brands have invested millions of dollars
and they wont allow that to happen. it wont happen in this century. maybe next century of which we wont be here by then.. IoIz
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin will disappear, bitcoin has built a really big reputation in our economy. It may dump a lot but it won't be gone or it won't disappear. What happened in the past won't happen again this time. Seeing people and users are happy with it service and as long as bitcoin users are still investing in it, it won't be gone.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: