Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any research about the legalization of bitcoin?  (Read 189 times)
KevinHD (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:26:01 PM

Im just wondering. Are there any researches pertaining to the decriminalization of Bitcoin on any countries? Its hard to research that certain topic tho while not all people knew about it.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FoxTheHuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:38:37 PM

Im just wondering. Are there any researches pertaining to the decriminalization of Bitcoin on any countries? Its hard to research that certain topic tho while not all people knew about it.
There is no information on this but the law prohibits it. Bitcoin dissolution is impossible because traders are still trading it.
Sophiea

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:43:35 PM

I'm just wondering when will be this establish because it is not yet announce in public and I hope  in the future this will be the next step of bitcoin.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:47:28 PM

i don't know about "research" about legalizing bitcoin in a country that it already isn't legal. the number of those countries is small already (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory) but i know that there has been movements, petitions and signature gatherings and things like that to tell the government not to illegalize bitcoin.
for example a while back there was a petition in India because there were some talk about banning bitcoin and because of their petition the government never did it.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:20:08 PM

Some universities started to learn bitcoin as a lesson. Therefore there may be researches there about bitcoin. Before researching, people have to know what is bitcoin. They have to spend much more time on it. In addition the governments don't have to see bitcoin as illegal gain. Then many researches about bitcoin may be appeared.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀