Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Changelly Situation Need Help Retrieving My coins  (Read 126 times)
allday64 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:38:49 AM

I sent my LTC to the address below. I submitted a request to have my LTC switched for Stellar.  It is still saying waiting for payment. I wanted it sent to Lobstr address. My Lobstr address has no coins at all. It has been over 24 hrs. On the blockchain, it says my LTC has been spent. I really just want my stellar coins and if not my LTC please.

LeZ6n22zyQ76wUWpQUt1iCJsqkoabvB5rS

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/LeZ6n22zyQ76wUWpQUt1iCJsqkoabvB5rS/

Can someone advise me how to get my coins or solve this situation?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

They listed some reasons in their FAQ of why this might be happening (quoted below). Contact the support ( support@changelly.com ) for assistance, only them could help you with the problem. Don't forget to include the details that they mentioned here : https://twitter.com/Changelly_team/status/943850502965678080

Why is my transaction still waiting for payment if I've already paid?
There are several reasons this might be happening:

• The transaction hasn't been included to a blockchain. Cryptocurrencies aren't stable, so minor errors sometimes occur. If this happens we will either refund you your money or push the payment through if you can provide the hash (a tx ID) of your transaction.
  • ETC and ETH confusion. The addresses of Ethereum (ETH) and Ethereum Classic (ETC) have the same structure. If you send ETC or ETH, make sure that you've selected the appropriate transaction type on Changelly. For example, if you create an ETH to BTC transaction, make sure that you send ETH, not ETC. Otherwise your transaction will get stuck.
  • Wrong XEM message. While sending XEM, make sure that you've put the correct message. It's indicated here and looks like a combination of digits and letters. Messages like 'Hey how are you', 'I love Changelly' etc. are lovely but won’t work, unfortunately. Smiley
  • Other internal errors. Even our well-made system can lag or experience internal issues. If you think this may be the case, please report it to support@changelly.com
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1299

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

I sent my LTC to the address below. I submitted a request to have my LTC switched for Stellar.  It is still saying waiting for payment. I wanted it sent to Lobstr address. My Lobstr address has no coins at all. It has been over 24 hrs. On the blockchain, it says my LTC has been spent. I really just want my stellar coins and if not my LTC please.

LeZ6n22zyQ76wUWpQUt1iCJsqkoabvB5rS

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/address/LeZ6n22zyQ76wUWpQUt1iCJsqkoabvB5rS/

Can someone advise me how to get my coins or solve this situation?

This sounds like a service issue, so (a) you should move it to the service section since it has nothing to do with bitcoin, (b) maybe someone from their service checks that forum, and (c) contact their support.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: