Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:33:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which trading is best? Hold trading or Live Trading?  (Read 200 times)
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

I personally prefer daily trading, but it all depends on what I experience and also some information that I get, if a coin has good potential for the future I will try to do long-term trading for profit
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:30:59 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 06:01:40 PM by bitcad4u

I personally prefer daily trading, but it all depends on what I experience and also some information that I get, if a coin has good potential for the future I will try to do long-term trading for profit

Actually it's best to hold after trading instead of Live trading.If you do of trading as a part time job with the real job is the best option.You will easily get money from your real job as a salary for the trading.Actually their is no holding trading is their,you can hold the bitcoin after you had brought by trading.If you invested the independent money in bitcoin trading,you are free to hold the bitcoin.
inskraer

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

I trade and I hold both variants are profitable. At first study the bases of the market and as he works.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:31:45 PM

Of course hold trading is better for the long term and future. Live trading is good for short term and get instant profit.
But for invest is depend on yourself. If you ready for long term and not care about the money for investment, you can choose hold trading.
Hold and live trading have a advantages and disadvantages of each others.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:59:25 AM

Actually depend on the situation of the market, if the market just like now too many FUD and bad news will be better doing day trading, because we can reduce the risk and keep the profit safe, Day trading need more consuming time and some good strategy but will be less risk than hold for situation of the market just like now. So if you have more times for trading much better learn more about day trading.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:18:17 AM

Hello Everybody,

Please ensure me which trading way is good. I am new in trade platform that's why i don't know much about it. So, Hold trade or live trade , which trade is good ?

Thank You.

Holding is more of an investing and trading is being an active trader wherein you monitor the market most of the time. If you want to learn trading then it would be better to do day trading because you will only learn a little when you hold since you only watch the price if it already goes beyond your buy price and you are ready to sell it. When you want to learn trading, you study the market because you would want to monitor the movement of prices and you buy and sell from time to time so as time goes by, you will be familiar of the movements and know when to buy and sell and become a better trader.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: