Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do signatures work  (Read 428 times)
migueltiu (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:08:12 PM

Hi, sorry I am new here. I just want to know

1. How to get paid. I know via coin wallet but I don't see anyone giving their wallet address at the market services posts
2. How does it work

Thank you in advanced

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:14:54 PM

First of all, you should gain a rank by posting and making your activity higher. The higher that activity, the higher the rank you'll get. Then, you can join campaigns from the bounty sections of this forums. Try finding one that you think is good for you. Follow the registration instruction and mostly, when registering you'll be asked for you address and other information in order for your request to be accepted. Wait until you see your name on their spreadsheet. During those campaign, you should not try putting other campaign's signature and that will make them remove you from their campaign. Follow all the guidelines like 10post/week. You'll receive rewards based on the stakes ( which is based on how active you are during the campaign ). Then, after getting their tokens/coins, you can sell them for btc or eths or try to hold them for bigger value.

Edit:

Also, signatures are like advertisement. You are working for their campaign to get notice. You see signs from posts right? That's how they make their campaign to be noticed by other people. The more you post, the more you attract potential investor for their projects.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:18:21 PM

1. How to get paid. I know via coin wallet but I don't see anyone giving their wallet address at the market services posts
2. How does it work

Thank you in advanced

You are asking about the signature campaign, so I will answer the signature campaign. The signature campaign is divided into two parts, a bitcoin signature campaign and a signature campaign with altcoins. For a bitcoin payment signature campaign, you must provide the address when signing up and wait for acceptance, the remaining campaign, you must provide in the form, activity until the end of the campaign, and waiting time for payment from the developer.
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:34:38 PM

2. How does it work

Thank you in advanced

As my friend tod me who already earn big here in this ssote., you need to have a rank atleast jr member in order for you to be able to join a signature campaign and in order for you to get paid, you just need to follow their instructions on how many post per week they needed.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:46:07 PM

2. How does it work

Thank you in advanced

Bitcoin uses the Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm. Your private key is used to create the signature and your public key is used to verify the signature. This allows everyone to verify your signature as long as they have your public key.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:54:23 PM

You would register and have higher chances for a position with a higher forum user rank. Then you need to be useful. Not just spamming posts because signature campaign manager do not like spammers. It throws a bad light on the company promoted with the sig campaign.

zwiggel below is a bit of a border. It looks like he tries to create a lot of content by writing signature campaign over and over. The first sentence even is fully useless. Its borderline since he is helpful at the end. Best way to handle signature campaigns is still to just take time to take part in the forum, write about the things you're interested in and help other if you wish. If you just think of money you try to optimize which leads easily into a spammy direction.

Guess you got the direction...

2. How does it work

Thank you in advanced

You are asking about the signature campaign, so I will answer the signature campaign. The signature campaign is divided into two parts, a bitcoin signature campaign and a signature campaign with altcoins. For a bitcoin payment signature campaign, you must provide the address when signing up and wait for acceptance, the remaining campaign, you must provide in the form, activity until the end of the campaign, and waiting time for payment from the developer.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ridhonofri23

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:18:55 AM

if you asking about signature campaign, i will answare the signature campaign.
you must provide the address when you signingup and wait for the accepted it. if you still newbie, you cant sig up on signature campaign
ajmal604

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:26:57 AM

Thanks to them for the above answers! I also had to know about signature campaign as a newbie, but now I understand clearly, Thanks again..
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:04:38 AM

Thanks for answers! I'm also newbie and want to join signature companies in future.
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:58:38 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 11:12:54 PM by TaKlarPH

Go to marketplaces altcoins and you will get signature campaigns

2. How does it work

Thank you in advanced

1. Okay here you will get paid by the address you will provide them the e-wallet address okay?

Sometimes we post are wallet or lole what I experienced on signature hunting you will encounter a application form you see this of you read the thread of the campaign

Go to child board click averything there scan I know I can give it to you directly but its good when you scan the forum
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 11:10:05 AM

Smiley :)Thank you Nevis Your explanation is well written

Serg22

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:01:44 PM

Hi. Upon registration in the bonus companies can use the address of bitcoin from the exchange. thank you
al.nechiporuk

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:59:19 PM

First of all, you should gain a rank by posting and making your activity higher. The higher that activity, the higher the rank you'll get. Then, you can join campaigns from the bounty sections of this forums. Try finding one that you think is good for you. Follow the registration instruction and mostly, when registering you'll be asked for you address and other information in order for your request to be accepted. Wait until you see your name on their spreadsheet. During those campaign, you should not try putting other campaign's signature and that will make them remove you from their campaign. Follow all the guidelines like 10post/week. You'll receive rewards based on the stakes ( which is based on how active you are during the campaign ). Then, after getting their tokens/coins, you can sell them for btc or eths or try to hold them for bigger value.

Edit:

Also, signatures are like advertisement. You are working for their campaign to get notice. You see signs from posts right? That's how they make their campaign to be noticed by other people. The more you post, the more you attract potential investor for their projects.
What should be the activity to participate in the subscription company?
geobray

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

Edit:

What should be the activity to participate in the subscription company?

a signature campaign, have a look in altcoins bounties there's alot of job waiting for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: