Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find investors for generous faucet?  (Read 770 times)
blue_w1nter

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:37:15 AM

3000 satoshis per visitor is a lot per day, do you think you can get 10+ cents (unless all you want to do is break even - which is even harder to attract investors) per visitor from an advertising network?
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

Hi all!
I have an idea to open generous faucet - 3000 satoshi/day for active users. But it may be required to have 10 BTC for first months. I think that the best way to open investor's cabinet. But I cannot give any guarantees that investor will get back their bitcoins. What's your ideas?  Huh Thanks!

Opening a faucet is a pretty bad idea according to me. A faucet was profitable to claim in days back when bitcoin price was lower. Now since the recent spike beyond 10k USD faucets are giving dust amounts which are useless and waste of time.

You may want to invest in something but is the return guaranteed? There are many faucet bots and hackers ready to steal your coins and loads off other protection you need to set up for it. Also as an investor I would never invest in a faucet project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3174

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

10 btc to invest in faucet for first month?
No way to get serious profit from there. Who will pay for advertise where you will collect this money back plus profit?
I am running 2 yrs ago few faucets and i know without adsense ads you can't still profitable.
Mellowads is something different, and they have faucet integrated as a third part of his business

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
e4f4

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:32:45 AM

BTC faucet is a bad idea, tx cost and amount of time to get withdrawal is insane. But, altcoins exists.

Lets take Clams for example:

As a faucet owner imagine you have 1500 Clams that are staking on justdice. They generate 1 Clam everyday. You take that 1 Clam and redistribute it to faucet users based on their claim. Your 1500 Clams are still staking. Then you use ad income to increase your Clams. Lets say you earned 100000 satoshis from ads. You use that satoshis and buy more Clams and now you have 1502 Clams. They generate 1.002 Clams every day. As you use ads income to increase your staking balance, faucet payouts grow. Users of faucet are paid quickly, they see proof and come back...

This is a theory, mathematicians please contribute.

Bitcoin legacy, Doge fun and private transactions. Check out BitcoinZ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.0

Missed Bitcoin in 2009? Find out more about IOTA...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0
GerardGuia

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:16:00 AM

Hi all!
I have an idea to open generous faucet - 3000 satoshi/day for active users. But it may be required to have 10 BTC for first months. I think that the best way to open investor's cabinet. But I cannot give any guarantees that investor will get back their bitcoins. What's your ideas?  Huh Thanks!

Opening a faucet is a pretty bad idea according to me. A faucet was profitable to claim in days back when bitcoin price was lower. Now since the recent spike beyond 10k USD faucets are giving dust amounts which are useless and waste of time.

You may want to invest in something but is the return guaranteed? There are many faucet bots and hackers ready to steal your coins and loads off other protection you need to set up for it. Also as an investor I would never invest in a faucet project.

that gives me chills!
hoping faucethub.io and coinpot is safe.

that 10btc really is big for a faucet. but who knows your's would be profitable thru ads. Wink
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: