Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Please read the content to be able to answer these questions.
1. Do you believe in an online shopping platform where the user with bitcoins can buy any product / service with a payment system between the parties to avoid scams?
* Yes.
* No.
* It must improve.
2. Do you think that this project may be able to provide help to all users who possess crypto-active agents?
* Yes.
* No.
* It must improve.
3. Do you think that this project can give a solution to those users who must exchange their bitcoins with an exchange for real money?
* Yes.
* No.
* It must improve.
4. Do you currently own or work with any cryptocurrency?
* Yes.
* No.
* It must improve.
5. Would you be willing to try the beta platform and leave your opinions about it?
* Yes.
* No.
* It must improve.
6. Do you think that this project can innovate in the cryptocurrency ecosystem and make a positive change in turn?
* Yes.
* No.
* It must improve.
7. Do you believe in my project?
* Yes.
* No.
* It must improve.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Survey for bitcoin users.  (Read 144 times)
Yiyi14 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:08:07 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 07:43:55 PM by Yiyi14

thanks to everyone who answered the survey.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:59:20 AM

Good day to all.

I am doing this survey since I am developing a new project for all users who own bitcoin and other cryptoactives. I leave a brief summary of what it consists.

This project consists of a shopping platform between users who own bitcoin. This project is motivated by the growth of cryptocurrency exchanges and the absence of product / service shopping platforms with cryptocurrencies.

While it is true, there are many companies in the world that accept bitcoins as a means of payment, but there is no platform that brings together all those small, medium and large companies in one place to offer their products / services.

I give the example of the ebay platform.

This platform allows all its users to buy / sell products with dollars, pounds sterling, euros (depending on their location) and allows companies to offer their products / services.

I exactly want to do the same, but, for the cryptocurrency ecosystem. I want those small vendors and those big companies to sell through my platform to all users that live on Bitcoin or another cryptoactive. I want them to no longer depend on an exchange so they can spend their money, I want them to buy products with their bitcoins through the platform.

The world of cryptocurrencies is growing and we are more and more people who use cryptocurrencies, so it is time to make this platform for us. Our market for buying and selling products and services.

Now, I would like to know your opinion on each question asked and be aware that they accept and not to improve it, since I will do my best to make you feel comfortable with my project.

There are 3 options for each question, you will have "Yes", "No" and "It must improve". Remaining as follows:

1. Do you believe in an online shopping platform where the user with bitcoins can buy any product / service with a payment system between the parties to avoid scams?
* Yes.
* No.
* It must improve.

And so on until you complete the questions.

No more to add, I expect total honesty in your answers.

I would like you to share this survey and make this project grow, I want this to go far...

I promise that I will do everything in my power to make this project a success and everyone can use my platform, so I invite you to follow this project through my twitter, I will be uploading project progress.

https://twitter.com/criptobaz

If you want to leave some opinion of the project, I will gladly see it.

Thank you all for your time, we will all make this project the best.
I know a very good project in term of online shopping concept. It called copico, there people can buy many product using fiat, btc or other cryptocurrencies, I think you should make your proyek accept all type of payment not only btc. The purpose of any project should be for help people to get ease in online shopping.
Yiyi14 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:23:59 AM

Thank you for your opinion, I understand your point.

But, for now, I just want to focus on the public with cryptocurrencies. I will take into account your opinion in the future. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: