Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2018, 06:44:00 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Big Data Block (big data processing and analytics for all!)  (Read 174 times)
cohens714

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

We aren't aware of anyone trying to create a big data analytics and data processing environment like us.  We do know of several in the data trust and data marketplace areas, which we also have, but nothing like this.  We will essentially have the entire end to end flow of the data including sharing, trust, and selling if our users want these services on top of their base analytics capabilities they will use.

From what i can tell and see there are no other projects attempting to do what big data looks to do.

Only non [Suspicious link removed]panys
What makes your project different between other similar projects?

This is amazing, cause I was waiting for your project) was wondering, why there aren't so many projects for Big Data, cause as I understnad, blockhain is perfect for this. I would be happy to invest and support, so, will you guys run any bounty program? Anyway, I'm closely studying the whitepaper and following you. Good luck!

Thanks! We are really excited to be building this. It will really bring big data tools to the masses. We will be much cheaper than everything else out there and can scale to rival the largest cloud big data solutions. There’s also the fact that all your data isn’t in one centralized system. Decentralizing the data makes it much more secure. We are discussing bounty programs. Nothing decided yet but I will let you know. Thanks for your support!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cohens714

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 01:52:46 PM

The project, as I understand it - is a consulting one. Sarah, who runs her farm with solar panels, consults the consultant about the energy efficiency of the panels. And to mount this farm will also be Sarah with her penned handles?

We are building a blockchain big data platform that allows anyone to process and analyze data. This isn’t a consulting project. There is the aspect of our knowledge exchange that allows people to share anything created on the platform and collaborate together but that’s not what the core platform does.
3dyx

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

in my knowledge, there are already many projects like this. what is special about this project

cohens714

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

in my knowledge, there are already many projects like this. what is special about this project

We are not aware of any like us. There are several that claim to be overall shared cpu for example but those don’t really work for big data processing. The reason is that you need the whole engine and the data moved to the nodes. Just providing additional cpu power doesn’t do it. There are others in the data trust and data marketplace space but that’s not our main product. We do support both but just within our project. There are other in the AI space but we only tackle machine learning algorithms in our platform. We don’t claim to be an AI play. I haven’t seen anyone doing exactly what we are basically. We are also launching this year so we aren’t just some whitepaper project that won’t be available for a long time.
Bertram89

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

Goa/cbs devs anyone? Smells a bit like it but maybe you prove that I am wrong

Rowane

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

very cool project, i wish get support from many parties and a lot of investors who join, always keep spirit for promoting this project, optimist its project will  success on future.

cohens714

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:22:23 PM

very cool project, i wish get support from many parties and a lot of investors who join, always keep spirit for promoting this project, optimist its project will  success on future.

Thanks!!  We very much appreciate your support.
skattio

Activity: 112

ICO listing and searching platform

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Skatt.io    ICO listing and searching platform
cryptoslate01

Activity: 70

CryptoSlate's ICO Database Admin

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com.

We just added Big Data Block  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/big-data-block/

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Big Data Block ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.

🚀 CRYPTOSLATE.COM 🔥 Cryptocurrency News  💰 Trading Coin Profiles and Rankings 🏆 ICO Database ★ Blockchain Events ₿ 🔥
heriturwanto

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:29:59 PM

interesting project and I think this platform will be very useful for many people in the future. hopefully for a smooth progress and many people will be interested in your project.
djuragan

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Working on a big data in statistic is something that are time consuming and a tiring process.
But with the help of this project, hopefully all that struggle with a big data will be easier.

▄▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄ ▄██████████████████████████████████▄ ████████████████████████████████████ ██████████ ███████████ ██████████ ██████████ ██████████ ████████ ██████████ ██████████ ████████ ██████████ █████████ ███████████ █████████ ███████████ ████████ ████████ ████████ ████████ ████████ ████████ ███████ ███████ ██████ ███████ ██████████████████████████ ▀██████████████████████▀ ▀████████████████████▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀████████████▀ ▀▀██████▀▀
BITRUST ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
BITCOINTALK BUY BTF TOKENS ▬▬▬ ● ● WHITEPAPER ● ● ▬▬▬ FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
Findico.io

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:25:36 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/big-data-block-bdb   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.