Bitcoin Forum
January 21, 2022, 08:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a strategy and looking for investors  (Read 297 times)
nitemu

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

Hi ALL,

I have a strategy for forex platform. Best working on EUR/USD. I tried on several demo accounts and I think it has a future. Unfortunately, I can't explain the strategy, you can understand why.
According to demo tests monthly income 5% to %20.  Maybe you can say in bitcoin world this kind of profit is too low and I can say you are right. But most of the traders earned money in the early stage of bitcoin.In the time it is getting harder to earn money. Also as you know bitcoin market has high volatility. If one of the G7 countries make a press conference and even mention we can ban the bitcoin, then all the market upside down. Doesn't matter how good your project was. Because of that, I am offering different investment area.

As a result, Why I am telling you this?  I have the funding problem. I need  $10k for start ( Normally min 8k is enough but to be sure 10k is better. )

And what is your profit if you invest me?
Start Money = 10k

Let's assume we earn %5 per month 
End of the year $17.958

Let's assume we Earn %20 per month
End of the year  $89161

Let's be a realistic
Earn %10 per month
End of the year $31.384

I decided to divide into shares. Each share value as $100. If the minimum 10K investment can not found, I will cancel the project and I won't ask the investors money. You can write here or send me pm how many shares do you interest.

I will report the status at every 3 months as per share. I will send the detailed reports your email address. This means you cannot demand your money till the reporting period over. End of the year, I will send the profits via cryptocurrencies do you prefer

WHAT IS MY PROFIT,?                         Let's make an  Example end of the 1 year

START MONEY = $10000  END OF THE PERIOD = $110000 PROFIT = $100000

IF 1 YEAR PROFIT                                                                Your PROFIT                        MY FEE

LOWER THAN 50%             ---> I WON'T GET any fee                $5000                                     $0

BETWEEN 50% TO 100%    ---> 20%                                        $8000                                     $2000

BETWEEN 100% TO 200%  ---> 25%                                        $15000                                   $5000

BETWEEN 200%TO 300%   ---> 30%                                        $21000                                   $9000

BETWEEN 300%TO 500%   ---> 35%                                        $32500                                   $17500

BETWEEN 500%TO 800%   ---> 40%                                        $48000                                   $32000

ABOVE 800%                     ---> 45%                                                                           

!!! Your profit CAN NOT BE LOWER THAN THE PREVIOUS SEGMENT !!!
!!! I WILL NOT CALCULATE THE FEE END OF THE YEAR IF YOU WON'T WITHDRAW THE INVESTMENT !!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT FORGET !!!!!!!!!!!
Trading forex/CFD’s on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable as you could sustain a total loss of your deposit. Leverage can work against you. Do not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. Be aware and fully understand all risks associated with the market and trading. CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 2929

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:22:18 AM

What does this mean?

vod.fan - coming soon!  Free image hosting and URL shortening
clubcrypto.live coming soon!  Work and play at home - earn crypto and video game NFTs
AlexaVenture

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 10:02:10 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 10:24:26 AM by AlexaVenture

What does this mean?

Hi there vod, sorry for my post being off topic. I have a bitcoin mining business operation and my associate and i we need an investor as soon as possible, As you are an old member could you point me in the right direction, what doors can i knock on here on bitcointalk. Thanks,much appreciated

I just sent you an email. thanks
nitemu

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

What does this mean?

Hi,

I can explain with an example your question.

If end of the year profit is $10000 you will get $8000. If profit $10500 normally you should get $7875. but you will get $8400.

BETWEEN 50% TO 100%    ---> 20%                                        $8000                                     $2000

BETWEEN 100% TO 200%  ---> 25%                                        $15000                                   $5000
Crypto Capital

Activity: 158
Merit: 16

🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

Hi ALL,

I have a strategy for forex platform. Best working on EUR/USD. I tried on several demo accounts and I think it has a future. Unfortunately, I can't explain the strategy, you can understand why.
According to demo tests monthly income 5% to %20.  Maybe you can say in bitcoin world this kind of profit is too low and I can say you are right. But most of the traders earned money in the early stage of bitcoin.In the time it is getting harder to earn money. Also as you know bitcoin market has high volatility. If one of the G7 countries make a press conference and even mention we can ban the bitcoin, then all the market upside down. Doesn't matter how good your project was. Because of that, I am offering different investment area.

As a result, Why I am telling you this?  I have the funding problem. I need  $10k for start ( Normally min 8k is enough but to be sure 10k is better. )

Start Money = 10k

End of the year $17.958

End of the year  $89161

Let's be a realistic
Earn %10 per month
End of the year $31.384

I decided to divide into shares. Each share value as $100. If the minimum 10K investment can not found, I will cancel the project and I won't ask the investors money. You can write here or send me pm how many shares do you interest.

I will report the status at every 3 months as per share. I will send the detailed reports your email address. This means you cannot demand your money till the reporting period over. End of the year, I will send the profits via cryptocurrencies do you prefer

WHAT IS MY PROFIT,?                         Let's make an  Example end of the 1 year

IF 1 YEAR PROFIT                                                                Your PROFIT                        MY FEE

LOWER THAN 50%             ---> I WON'T GET any fee                $5000                                     $0

BETWEEN 200%TO 300%   ---> 30%                                        $21000                                   $9000

BETWEEN 300%TO 500%   ---> 35%                                        $32500                                   $17500

BETWEEN 500%TO 800%   ---> 40%                                        $48000                                   $32000

!!! I WILL NOT CALCULATE THE FEE END OF THE YEAR IF YOU WON'T WITHDRAW THE INVESTMENT !!!

Trading forex/CFD’s on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable as you could sustain a total loss of your deposit. Leverage can work against you. Do not speculate with capital that you cannot afford to lose. Be aware and fully understand all risks associated with the market and trading. CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION

How can you prove that you are trustworthy with this kind of investment? Do you have any substantial reputation?

├   Crypto Capital   ─  「Loans」─「Brokerage」─「BTC sales」 ╡
⊷  E-mail  ⊶ ● ⊷  Telegram  ⊶
nitemu

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:17:46 PM

How can you prove that you are trustworthy with this kind of investment? Do you have any substantial reputation?

Hi,

I don't have any substantial reputation. if I had, I could easily find the investment in this amount. About the trust issue, I don't know what should I do it. Do you have any suggestion?
Parodium

Activity: 1008
Merit: 332

The disapproval of cowards is praise to the brave.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:29:29 AM

For such a long-winded thread, there is absolutely no evidence of your ability to achieve what you say.

Also, you offer no protection to investors, as it is likely you'll simply take the payments then run away.
SwapStick

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

King of Cryptos

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:01:34 AM

Hi ALL,

Start Money = 10k

End of the year $17.958

End of the year  $89161

Let's be a realistic
Earn %10 per month
End of the year $31.384

This dudes the owner of bitconnect probably. Same idea, no proof, no real idea, just numbers
nitemu

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

This dudes the owner of bitconnect probably. Same idea, no proof, no real idea, just numbers

Sorry, I don't know anything about bitconnect and if it succeeds the collect money and disappears it's his fault, not mine . of course you can think as you want. You have right to say anything you want about the topic and my strategy BUT Do not accuse me anything that I am not related.

I will try my strategy when I save enough money. I opened the topic because maybe I can start earlier. If I can find enough investment I will open an account at dukascopy bank. If I can't I will wait for the right time.

For such a long-winded thread, there is absolutely no evidence of your ability to achieve what you say.

Also, you offer no protection to investors, as it is likely you'll simply take the payments then run away.

Yes you are right about the long-term but It has to be. Everyone wants to earn money quickly but sometimes time is the essence. And If I think about run away I don't need to determine the timeline this long. It has no logic.

Actually, I want to control the portfolio for a very very long time and try to make a regular payment to the investors. Because after 100K best thing is regular and monthly payments. Maybe won't be high enough but still make a profit is better than losing. This is my wish.
If the investors allow, I have a plan for $100k portfolio. But first and the most important thing is reaching that level.

CoinMarble

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:11:23 AM

According to demo tests monthly income 5% to %20. 

Hi nitemu, my apology for giving comment on your loan request despite I am being a newbie here. But, I have been trading in Forex for more than 3 years now.

I have a suggestion for your good Forex strategy. You could start trading using a small capital at eToro.com , and let other people to copy your trade at the platform. If you could generate profit for those who copied you, you would get some commission out of it, every time.

Please let me know if you have been there, so that I could copy your strategy as well.
P2Pfinder

Activity: 259
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:54:18 PM

You are only try to running a scheme/ponzi under an hypothetical forex service.
If your offer are genuine you don't need to ask pople to send their coin to your account and to lock it for long time!

I offer a forex service for manage accounts (take a look to my signature)  but:

1) I don't ask to send coin to my perconal account: each trades are made on client's account
2) My clients are free to witdrawal their coin at any moment, because they choose broker where trade and they are the only entitled to witdraw (i have't access to this board)
3) I provided 1 year real trading results (see my post)
4) I ask a minumun of 0,1 BTC bitcoin for start with me , just because i trade with my fund and not need clients fund (but new clients are welcome just for increase amount to trade and gross profits)
5) I talk abut risk: I advise my client that they could loss a certain amount (limited by stop loss) if i made bad trades. Risk is unalienable

So, stop to tell lies: demo accounts are fake , just for gamble. If you want to manage account start with your own money: take exerience from your loss and keep safe your profits. Forex is not for newbies or for dreamers.

My personal opinion is that all people that promise profits and then ask to send coin on their personal account / wallet are scammer. And i'm sure i'm right.
nitemu

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:51:57 PM

Hi

First of all, I checked your signature and try to click the links your trade history pics but links are dead !!! Also, check the related tweet you sent, has the same problem too. Please fix it.

If your offer are genuine you don't need to ask pople to send their coin to your account and to lock it for long time!

Every trader has a different approach and it doesn't mean that is a scam. AND If YOUR WEEKLY PROFIT IS %10 you should be a rich man why do you still here? I can't say anything about your trades unless I see their trade history. And I couldnt find your trade info on 1broker.com. I think this profile should be yours https://1broker.com/trade/#profile?user-id=30523

1) I don't ask to send coin to my perconal account: each trades are made on client's account
2) My clients are free to witdrawal their coin at any moment, because they choose broker where trade and they are the only entitled to witdraw (i have't access to this board)  

This is great. Are they copying your trades via subscribe your profile? I hope I can do it something like that too. How many clients you have right now? Trading platforms is very important if you put stop loss and Take Profit.

I didn't see any real trading results. You are free to share in this post too.

4) I ask a minumun of 0,1 BTC bitcoin for start with me , just because i trade with my fund and not need clients fund (but new clients are welcome just for increase amount to trade and gross profits)

If you are that confident your trades and according to some tweets you made a profit over %100 on one day. You don't need the new clients. You should have about $1 million ( I calculated this amount with Start 5k Weekly profit about %11 and 52 week period. To be exact = $1137011,615    )
) and with this profit ratio, you can easily earn 10k to 100k weekly. Even if you earn %20 monthly you should have at least $50k.

5) I talk abut risk: I advise my client that they could loss a certain amount (limited by stop loss) if i made bad trades. Risk is unalienable

I wrote with Red about risks.

So, stop to tell lies: demo accounts are fake , just for gamble. If you want to manage account start with your own money: take exerience from your loss and keep safe your profits. Forex is not for newbies or for dreamers.

I have an experience with trading platforms with all kinds, Right now I don't have enough funding because of personal problems. I am waiting for the account balance over 5k It has very very long way Cheesy  https://ethplorer.io/address/0x298ca3c1ae65d4a9d824b6044028ea157d2d39cd#pageSize=50

My personal opinion is that all people that promise profits and then ask to send coin on their personal account / wallet are scammer. And i'm sure i'm right.

Yes like you said it's your opinion. I don't promise profits and according to my post, you can see I start with %0 profit. I just made predictions.

Thanks for the comments you made. I hope I can explain myself clearly.

Have a good day
P2Pfinder

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:11:07 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 08:07:31 AM by P2Pfinder

My link works fine, and my traking records are real , made from my money. You only make lot of words with the only intention to cheat people. You haven’t posted any Evidence about your results, also you never made any real trade on forex or on other markets .You are asking money but you haven’t any Collateral. You are asking to send money on your accounts: this is the better evidence of the scam you are triyng to carry out.

Hi

First of all, I checked your signature and try to click the links your trade history pics but links are dead !!! Also, check the related tweet you sent, has the same problem too. Please fix it.

Every trader has a different approach and it doesn't mean that is a scam. AND If YOUR WEEKLY PROFIT IS %10 you should be a rich man why do you still here? I can't say anything about your trades unless I see their trade history. And I couldnt find your trade info on 1broker.com. I think this profile should be yours https://1broker.com/trade/#profile?user-id=30523

This is great. Are they copying your trades via subscribe your profile? I hope I can do it something like that too. How many clients you have right now? Trading platforms is very important if you put stop loss and Take Profit.

I didn't see any real trading results. You are free to share in this post too.

If you are that confident your trades and according to some tweets you made a profit over %100 on one day. You don't need the new clients. You should have about $1 million ( I calculated this amount with Start 5k Weekly profit about %11 and 52 week period. To be exact = $1137011,615    )
) and with this profit ratio, you can easily earn 10k to 100k weekly. Even if you earn %20 monthly you should have at least $50k.

I wrote with Red about risks.

I have an experience with trading platforms with all kinds, Right now I don't have enough funding because of personal problems. I am waiting for the account balance over 5k It has very very long way Cheesy  https://ethplorer.io/address/0x298ca3c1ae65d4a9d824b6044028ea157d2d39cd#pageSize=50

Yes like you said it's your opinion. I don't promise profits and according to my post, you can see I start with %0 profit. I just made predictions.

Thanks for the comments you made. I hope I can explain myself clearly.

Have a good day

nitemu

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:32:21 AM

My link works fine, and my traking records are real , made from my money. You only make lot of words with the only intention to cheat people. You haven’t posted any Evidence about your results, also you never made any real trade on forex or on other markets .You are asking money but you haven’t any Collateral. You are asking to send money on your accounts: this is the better evidence of the scam you are triyng to carry out.

Can you send the links? Also Why don't you answer any question I asked?
P2Pfinder

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:51:27 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 12:02:21 PM by P2Pfinder

FIrst, here the only person that asking for money (10k ) are you, so you are to give reply and proof about you.
I don't have to post any proof here: my full traking record and all other info are on my post and i don't need to spam it here, so i don't undertdand what you want.
Then, reply me: have you ever invested real money, your real money, on forex? If yes, show here proof. If not, stop begging money.
Also, if you have created a EA that works well , go on service board and then ask for some reputable member to test it, with real money not with FAKE money. Then if thing goes well you will be able to sell it for more than you are asking.

Can you send the links? Also Why don't you answer any question I asked?
nitemu

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

FIrst, here the only person that asking for money (10k ) are you, so you are to give reply and proof about you.
I don't have to post any proof here: my full traking record and all other info are on my post and i don't need to spam it here, so i don't undertdand what you want.
Then, reply me: have you ever invested real money, your real money, on forex? If yes, show here proof. If not, stop begging money.
Also, if you have created a EA that works well , go on service board and then ask for some reputable member to test it, with real money not with FAKE money. Then if thing goes well you will be able to sell it for more than you are asking.

First, be cool. I don't want anything from you. According to your message, I checked your signature and find out that your trading record link doesn't work and I just want to check your strategy. Like you said you don't need to send me anything.  "I don't need to spam it here" you said but you wrote 2 messages AND PLEASE DO NOT SEND FROM NOW ON.

Secondly, I AM NOT BEGGING MONEY  I just offer the people who want to invest another platform except bitcoin. I didn't create an Expert Advisor. Even if I created I wouldn't share with someone else. I invested real money on stock exchanges 2009-2011  and Forex since 2011- 2016. I had quit because of personal reasons like I said before. But I always keep an eye on the market. If nobody invests me I don't care, Like I said before I can wait till save the money.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: