Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: 160GB Halo Edition Zephyr JTAG - FreeBoot 13599 - BenQ w/ LT 1.9  (Read 1121 times)
strictlyfocused (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 01:34:49 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2011, 02:57:46 PM by strictlyfocused

https://i.imgur.com/lkrq8l.jpg

Check out the HIGH-RES photo gallery HERE!! Smiley

Note: The images show an older FreeBoot dash, but the console has been updated to FreeBoot 13599

As the title says, Ive got 1 working Halo Edition Zephyr JTAG for sale. This console is unbanned and comes with its original keyvault. This price includes the console only. It was tested through multiple warm-up and cool-down cycles (12+ hours) to confirm the system stability, however due to the age of this item all sales are final and this Xbox is sold AS IS.

This console has never been afflicted with the RRoD. The warranty seal was intact until I opened it to JTAG the system. This is a **Limited Edition** console, only 200,000 were ever made and only a small percentage of them are still JTAG'able. This, however, is your chance to own one. Take note that this console has been JTAG'd using the BoxxDr method to ensure it boots every single time unlike the previous method using diodes which had caused issues on Zephyr consoles.

- Zephyr CB4558 (HDMI)
- BenQ VAD6038 w/ iXtreme LT 1.9
- Hybrid eXtreme Uniclamp X-Clamp Repair Kit (product link)
- IC Diamond Thermal Compound (product link)
- JTAG'd using BoxxDr transistor method (BoxxDr Tutorial)
- NAND pin headers installed
- FreeBoot 13599 Dash
- Xellous 1.0
- CD w/ complete OEM flash dump, keyvault, smc info, freeboot 9199-12625-13146 images, DVD FW, etc
- Sanded motherboard standoffs (makes the motherboard perfectly flat and prevents flexing) (example)
- 2nd Gen GPU Heatsinks
- 160GB 5400RPM HDD
- Console condition is ~9 out of 10 (very light scuffs around emblem on bottom and top side)
- Case serial number matches the motherboard serial

I haven't sold anything here before, but Ive been an eBay and PayPal member for quite a few years with 100% postive feedback as both a buyer and seller. I dont want to post my information publicly but will be more than happy to provide it to any serious buyers.

- $250 USD or BTC equivalent
- $15 Shipping (US only)
- Payment through Paypal only if USD
- Willing to trade for a modified/mod-able PS3 slim
- Willing to trade for a 5850/5870 card (ideally a twin frozr MSI card)
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strictlyfocused (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2011, 05:45:04 PM

bumping ... item still available
Pages: [1]
  Print