Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast)  (Read 378344 times)
kakobrekla_4

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:38:51 PM

So this scam has been going on for 1 year and nothing paid out to any investors? I hope someone is filling charges at this point to try and at least get something.  I am so sick of seeing shady stuff like this in Bitcoin land it just makes me sick.  I almost invested 20-30BTC into this after speaking with Deadterra on IRC.  I really hope you guys get something out of this disaster  Undecided

no point in going after icedrill, better of suing terra and will personally to get them removed from being CEO's. New CEO could sell everything and split the remain BTC

Prepare for cognitive scenario. This time I really wouldn't mind.. Let's  just get over with this pathetic little security that won't be seen even under hash microscope in 3 months from now.

You know I called cognitive scam half a year plus in advance.
Nobody listened.

I also called on deadterra a year ago.
Code:
30160	kakobrekla	148	DeaDTerra	2013-09-04 22:41:21	-5	sloppy opprtunistic unreliable, bad at what he does, avoid
(source: bitcoin-otc)

Nobody listened.

There were numerous examples before that.

Spot the pattern or lose all your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SimonBelmond

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:37:21 AM

WTF,  just checked my cryptomex account. Nada, nill, nothing. Where is the fu**ing cash man. What was all the talk about test payment, rest comming later.

I really hope these guys feel miserable for the rest of teir lifes and will never get a job related to Bitcoin ever again.

No communication, nothing, not even excuses. What was the lates official announcement on this thread?
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:19:30 PM

Has anyone paged them for a response?  Clearly, they do not visit this thread very often.
Another User

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:29:55 PM

Leave DeadTerra some negative feedback, he messed up Gamma (only got lucky with AM) and thought he was still a "business" man. Make sure this doesn't happen again.

RoadStress Sock Puppet
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:10:31 PM

Leave DeadTerra some negative feedback, he messed up Gamma (only got lucky with AM) and thought he was still a "business" man. Make sure this doesn't happen again.

DeadTerra's also a VP of some shitty broker/exchange called Safello.  Blast the media with his connection to this failure, see if you can get him removed as a fun Friday afternoon/Saturday morning project.
babybonobo

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:16:24 PM

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2g862t/is_safellocom_legit_or_a_scam_deadterra_aka/
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:37:06 PM

Will and I are working on an update.
We will post it soon.

//DT
kleinessteak

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:01:10 PM

Please something with substance.
will

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:07:54 AM

Hi all

A project update follows:

Hashfast Bankcruptcy
Latest development from court is that the UST filed a motion to appoint a trustee to wind down the entity, which was denied by the judge. The motion to substantively consolidate the estates was granted. As it stands it's clear that the estate and its assets will be auctioned off in a controlled manner and details regarding the auction will be made available shortly. A further status conference is set for 24 October.

Mine Update
A decision has been made to move the equipment to a different facility in the US. Negotiation of both the final endpoint and the earlier termination of the existing hosting agreement is almost complete. I'll let the person who did this great work introduce themselves here as they have indicated that they would be willing to furnish this forum with more regular and detailed updates henceforth.

Pool Development
1st release candidate has been in play for a while now, and we clocked it stable (massively expandable) at around 2.1 Ph/s for a few days, allowing us to hit the milestone of 1000th bitcoin blocked on software we developed and/or commissioned for solo and/or pooled mining. Details on what makes this pool project so different will be made clear over the coming days as we prepare for launch to a wider audience.

Company reorganization
We are currently in progress to move from a single-sig to a multi-sig wallet handling solution. Some of the major PU holders will hold part of the keys to this wallet. This should improve the day to day financial-handling as we choose a fund manager. A simple dividend payout plan has been suggested and I support it fully.

Cryptomex
Now, while  Cryptomex isn't very technically advanced it did make some decent regulatory/compliance strides in that it passed an initial round of questioning and scrutiny by the HK SFC. The main issue I have with the project is that it loses impetus every time I step away from it for a while, which is a pity. How/if we continue with this project will be decided in the coming days.
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:10:13 AM

So when are we receiving our payouts from those 1000 blocks!?
SimonBelmond

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:04:48 AM

PAYOUT, is another main questionn to be addressed, pls!
Bananery

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:22:08 PM

1st release candidate has been in play for a while now, and we clocked it stable (massively expandable) at around 2.1 Ph/s for a few days, allowing us to hit the milestone of 1000th bitcoin blocked

1000th bitcoin, or 40 blocks of 25BTC? Total 1000 bitcoins?
WillMilk4Coin

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:12:56 PM

It's 1,000 btc and they're rewards won by the pool Icedrill has developed and/or commissioned.
https://blockchain.info/address/12ej4RUwoszmQoKYyFg6Ej27L82xhFS5Ao

Pool Development
1st release candidate has been in play for a while now, and we clocked it stable (massively expandable) at around 2.1 Ph/s for a few days, allowing us to hit the milestone of 1000th bitcoin blocked on software we developed and/or commissioned for solo and/or pooled mining. Details on what makes this pool project so different will be made clear over the coming days as we prepare for launch to a wider audience.

Company reorganization
We are currently in progress to move from a single-sig to a multi-sig wallet handling solution. Some of the major PU holders will hold part of the keys to this wallet. This should improve the day to day financial-handling as we choose a fund manager. A simple dividend payout plan has been suggested and I support it fully.

Cryptomex
Now, while  Cryptomex isn't very technically advanced it did make some decent regulatory/compliance strides in that it passed an initial round of questioning and scrutiny by the HK SFC. The main issue I have with the project is that it loses impetus every time I step away from it for a while, which is a pity. How/if we continue with this project will be decided in the coming days.

-If Icedrill developed and/or commissioned the creation of this pool, where did the funding come from?
-Who are these major PU holders that will be holding the keys and how were they selected?
-Why is a fund manager necessary for "day to day financial-handling"? Since it hasn't been going to PU holders, why so much activity - where is it flowing?
-So Cryptomex, the very instrument built for our PU assignment and the reward payout system, may now be axed? What is the alternative at this point?
-What has held up the implementation of a reward payout system? How long does the process take to go from a suggestion to realization? I hope not another 4 months...
1. Rewards payments (previously known as dividends) based on PU assignments on CryptoMex should begin late this week, if not early next week. Please understand that you don't have to submit KYC information to be eligible for reward payouts.

Sorry, Will, but why does it seem there are so many different branches to this project; Cryptomex, no Cryptomex; Developing a pool; Trying to reclaim money from HF; Waiting for the accountant; Hiring a Fund Manager; We're moving facilities; Company Reorganization; Changing wallet solution, one can't help but get the feeling these distractions are intentional? While much of these things are great and wonderful, the very first priority for the people that gave you money remains, "When will I see some return on my investment?" -and this seems to be the only thing that's either being ignored entirely, or getting extremely little attention.
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:43:55 PM

It's 1,000 btc and they're rewards won by the pool Icedrill has developed and/or commissioned.

Pool Development

Company reorganization

Cryptomex
Now, while  Cryptomex isn't very technically advanced it did make some decent regulatory/compliance strides in that it passed an initial round of questioning and scrutiny by the HK SFC. The main issue I have with the project is that it loses impetus every time I step away from it for a while, which is a pity. How/if we continue with this project will be decided in the coming days.

-If Icedrill developed and/or commissioned the creation of this pool, where did the funding come from?
-Who are these major PU holders that will be holding the keys and how were they selected?
-Why is a fund manager necessary for "day to day financial-handling"? Since it hasn't been going to PU holders, why so much activity - where is it flowing?
-So Cryptomex, the very instrument built for our PU assignment and the reward payout system, may now be axed? What is the alternative at this point?
-What has held up the implementation of a reward payout system? How long does the process take to go from a suggestion to realization? I hope not another 4 months...
1. Rewards payments (previously known as dividends) based on PU assignments on CryptoMex should begin late this week, if not early next week. Please understand that you don't have to submit KYC information to be eligible for reward payouts.

Sorry, Will, but why does it seem there are so many different branches to this project; Cryptomex, no Cryptomex; Developing a pool; Trying to reclaim money from HF; Waiting for the accountant; Hiring a Fund Manager; We're moving facilities; Company Reorganization; Changing wallet solution, one can't help but get the feeling these distractions are intentional? While much of these things are great and wonderful, the very first priority for the people that gave you money remains, "When will I see some return on my investment?" -and this seems to be the only thing that's either being ignored entirely, or getting extremely little attention.

They are paying themselves with your BTC as if they are working on all this bogus projects and in process milking whatever is left, so at the end it will look like as if the company ran out of funds wile performing its day to day operations. As far as investors go, here is a illustrations of where you currently stand.

TheSwammi

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:30:46 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 01:40:49 PM by TheSwammi

Pool Development

Company reorganization

Cryptomex
Now, while  Cryptomex isn't very technically advanced it did make some decent regulatory/compliance strides in that it passed an initial round of questioning and scrutiny by the HK SFC. The main issue I have with the project is that it loses impetus every time I step away from it for a while, which is a pity. How/if we continue with this project will be decided in the coming days.

They are paying themselves with your BTC as if they are working on all this bogus projects and in process milking whatever is left, so at the end it will look like as if the company ran out of funds wile performing its day to day operations. As far as investors go, here is a illustrations of where you currently stand.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.stack.imgur.com%2FIe2uP.gif&t=544&c=j2GZRZZXbwGi9Q

This can only be the truth since the accused make no effort to deny it.
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:07:28 PM

Pool Development

Company reorganization

Cryptomex

This can only be the truth since the accused make no effort to deny it.

Isn't it sad that so much time has passed that I have already crossed these coins off my balance that this is just becoming funny now... I'll never see the 2.5 btc again.
TheSwammi

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:48:18 PM

Isn't it sad that so much time has passed that I have already crossed these coins off my balance that this is just becoming funny now... I'll never see the 2.5 btc again.

IceDrill.ASIC... Comedy or tragedy?

https://i.imgur.com/ucyh4MF.jpg
ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:37:31 AM

Been in contact with anyone from the cryptomex team lately?  Will dropped out of contact and I don't know who I should email next with this topic.  It has been many weeks. 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Hoofprint

Activity: 428

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:42:40 AM

Been in contact with anyone from the cryptomex team lately?  Will dropped out of contact and I don't know who I should email next with this topic.  It has been many weeks. 

id recommend will's lawyer, or a baseball bat your call

Hoofprint

Activity: 428

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:13:47 PM

Remember 6 months ago when you would get an update every 2nd day from Will and Terra,
Pepperidge Farm Remembers  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: