Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?!  (Read 37292 times)
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:06:18 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum only, it will give you high profit in the right time just hodl and some patience waitung for that right time it will be worth it
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mysql2454

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:08:09 AM

Today’s viewers enjoy being part of polls, deciding outcomes of shows, sharing favorites with other viewers and engaging in other more direct ways with their viewed entertainment. With these kinds of habits, desires and demands, how can brands and content providers (TV shows, online channels, and networks) engage the modern viewer and effectively hold his or her attention?
The benefits of enhanced engagement is easy to see for TV shows and digital content providers too. The more engaged and involved viewers are, the easier it is for content providers to gain lucrative sponsorship from brands.
A great example of a show iPowow worked with to improve audience engagement was “Modern Family” on the USA Network, sponsored by Target. Viewers had the opportunity of going to ModernFamilyLive.com while the show was airing and to participate live on their 2nd screens. Viewers were given fun options like choosing whose side they were on when dilemas came up between characters, guessing the outcome of a situation, or voicing their own opinions on a plot quandary. As soon as viewers picked an option, they could see what percentage of others agreed with their decision. As viewers played along with the show, they could also see which top 5 viewers racked up the most points by being right on their guesses for outcomes. This made for a satisfying, real-time, community-based experience, beyond just watching the show. Modern Family fans could let their love of the show be known to other fans and flaunt their knowledge of the characters by engaging and competing as the show aired.
Another example of enhanced viewing experience used Facebook Live to interact with a Top 30 News anchor as she shared news bits from different years occuring on that day. Emoticons floated across the screens of smartphones as reactions were shared in real time by viewers. The news anchor was able to share the results of a poll about a controversial current event topic and comment on the percentages on both sides of the issue. In this way, individuals were able to directly contribute to the entire viewing experience by providing feedback that was incorporated by the news anchor.
The HIT Protocol, an iPowow initiative, takes this audience participation to the next level by incentivizing even more and deeper engagement. The system accomplishes this by offering additional rewards to viewers for their participation. Rewards are distributed to viewers in HIT tokens which can then be redeemed for valuable goods and services in the Digital Shopping Plaza. By use of smart contracts and the tokenization enabled by blockchain technology, the HIT Protocol dramatically upgrades the way viewers engage with shows and brands. Viewers will look forward to seeing their favorite shows so they can have the opportunity to earn HITs.

Rewarding TV and video viewers with HIT tokens adds one more important facet to the dazzling jewel of engagement for consumers. A facet with the potential to outshine all others.
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

recently, I have been looking at the Binance exchange token. There is potential for growth. Exchange leading. The cost of the token may well be X10 in the next year
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

Many altcoin has good future but for me I choose LITECOIN. Because Litecoin has grown to become the second largest cryptocurrency on the market. It is now often characterised as the silver to bitcoin's gold. Litecoin is an experimental digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

Bitcoin - because for many years it is the most safe coin for a long time investment. Bitcoin started this crypto revolution and we all have to love Bitcoin and not trying to support "better" Bitcoins created for example by Roger Ver  Grin.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:49:00 PM

I prefer coins and tokens that give royalties to their holders. such as TaaS, Pundi-X, Neo. they will give free tokens to their holders. very profitable. we hold and gain price advantage and also increase the token we save
I also like to have such of that coin but i am so worry because of the recent crypto condition when everything are red then i prefer to holdd high marketcap coin like etherium, bitcoin cash and xlm. With those coins i will not be worry anymore because i am sure short long those coins will be recovering.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:06:33 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
My favorite cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Iota and Monero. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the strongest crypto on the market, Bitcoin is considered the king and Ethereum is the queen. I believe in the future they will be of great value. Cardano and IOTA have advanced technology, they have a professional team. This altcoin is very promising. I like Monero because it brings privacy. Every transaction with Monero is completely anonymous.

tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

Not only does fractional ownership offer opportunities to people who otherwise may not be able to afford or maintain expensive assets on their own, it also provides sellers of these assets with an entirely new consumer base. Assets such as artwork are generally thought to be highly “illiquid,” meaning that even though a work of art may generate a handsome return on investment, finding a buyer can be extremely difficult. One way to increase liquidity in a market, is to increase the number of potential buyers. By enabling fractional ownership, Spl.yt has the potential to expand the buyer pool by a significant percentage. Spl.yt’s protocol can automatically initiate and run digital auctions, eliminating the need for auction houses, which inevitably take a percentage of the final sale — money out of the seller’s pocket.Spl.yt uses smart contracts, which are essentially blockchain-based applications, to automate the many transactions involved in the sale, use, and maintenance of fractionally-owned assets. In other words, a process that would normally require intermediaries to carry out (sometimes at such high cost that they wouldn’t be profitable under traditional frameworks), can be simply executed by technology. For example, say two owners of a vacation home want to use the property over the Fourth of July weekend.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason

So far my favorate coin is still looking for a good 5 coins to invest that wont take my capital into zero and help me earn a good profit in the future even i dont have to work i can still earn because of that coins help me.

schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

The HIT Protocol, an iPowow initiative, takes this audience participation to the next level by incentivizing even more and deeper engagement. The system accomplishes this by offering additional rewards to viewers for their participation. Rewards are distributed to viewers in HIT tokens which can then be redeemed for valuable goods and services in the Digital Shopping Plaza. By use of smart contracts and the tokenization enabled by blockchain technology, the HIT Protocol dramatically upgrades the way viewers engage with shows and brands. Viewers will look forward to seeing their favorite shows so they can have the opportunity to earn HITs.

Rewarding TV and video viewers with HIT tokens adds one more important facet to the dazzling jewel of engagement for consumers. A facet with the potential to outshine all others.
With the HIT protocol, every moment a viewer spends watching or interacting with their favorite show is a way to put HIT tokens into their account, which they can seamlessly use to purchase digital and physical goods and services on our inventoried item management system. This transforms the anonymous consumer patterns on TV and online video into a worldwide economy where the consumer of video content is fully engaged and in control, with more choices, tailored to each viewer’s preferences. No more whack-a-moling through annoying and seemingly random pop-up ads a viewer has no interest in, before being allowed to see desirable content.
davecrypto

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

my favorite projects right now are Ignite RATINGS and Cornucopia.

Ignite offers a great ratings platform for investments and in combination with Cornucopia, it opens you the markets to pre-IPOs which can give you massive profits.
pre-IPOs usually are closed and only for big-whales that are willing to invest huge amounts of money. With Cornucopia you are able to crowdsource pre-IPOs. It's an amazing idea.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

My favorite coin is just bitcoin, because when I first got to know cryptocurrency, I knew bitcoin and could benefit from bitcoin so much that I really liked bitcoin rather than other coins. Bitcoin is the safest coin for the long term.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

I will name my top projects....

TomoChain: The project has a strong team and aiming to solve one of the main issues in blockchain space right now, which is scalability

ETHLend: I believe lending industry is one of the best use cases with cryptocurrencies/blockchain and ETHLend been doing great so far in the industry and about to introduce BTC lending.

Bitcoin: I don't think this needs a reason  Grin

Polymath: Securities will be the future and Polymath will lead that market

NeuFund: They launched their platform and will offer security tokens in startups which can be a huge business
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:21:45 PM

For Viewers
We are creating a global marketplace — a digital Shopping Plaza. With the HIT protocol, every moment a viewer spends watching or interacting with their favorite show is a way to put HIT tokens into their account, which they can seamlessly use to purchase digital and physical goods and services on our inventoried item management system. This transforms the anonymous consumer patterns on TV and online video into a worldwide economy where the consumer of video content is fully engaged and in control, with more choices, tailored to each viewer’s preferences. No more whack-a-moling through annoying and seemingly random pop-up ads a viewer has no interest in, before being allowed to see desirable content.
For TV Networks and Content Creators
The HIT protocol provides TV networks with new interactive marketing campaigns to enhance the viewer experience and keep them coming back for more. To help drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and their programs will be given special campaign management tools, including the ability to create show-specific badges and achievement levels attached to limited-time campaigns. Sponsorship integration will allow the promotion of partners within given campaigns. Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) will present opportunities for partners to recycle evergreen or continued-demand content with new interactive experiences.
Compensation for content creators on channels like YouTube has always been an area of contention in an ever-changing terrain of percentages and viewer stipulations that make earning a fair reward for quality content a challenge. When viewers interact with creators, the HIT protocol tracks that engagement, enabling the content creator to learn more about their audience which in turn helps in the creation of better content.
Using the HIT protocol, these kinds of creators will be able to choose how they will be compensated for their content to let the market decide the value of their contributions. TV shows and content creators can give viewers the power to choose the outcome of character eliminations, plot twists and affect the future by voting with their HIT tokens for an enhanced synergistic rapport to develop a loyal following.
For Brands
Today, brand advertisers don’t have any real data about who sees their TV commercials or what viewers do after seeing commercials. The HIT protocol changes this by allowing full transparency so advertisers can see who is interacting with their commercials or with any interactive promotions they run within TV shows or video content. (Of course, viewers must give their consent to be tracked and they are rewarded for their consent.) This never-before-possible level of transparency gives brands a new level of insight into their customers and potential customers, so they can tailor their advertising, campaigns, messaging, and even products to a specific audience more effectively and for higher sales and a better rate on investment for advertising.
The HIT blockchain protocol of iPowow creates the best possible ecosystem for Viewers, Networks/Content Creators and Brands. It’s win/win/win for everyone. Come up to the next level of TV and video with us!
mihruw77

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

TV and video viewing habits change in every country, there is uncertainty and confusion about how to monetize viewers’ time and attention. Television companies don’t know what to charge for it and advertisers don’t know what to pay for it. Tokenizing viewer engagement means that talented creators finally have a way to get paid by the fans they’ve earned, networks have a way to generate new revenue streams, and advertisers will have transparent, safe and accurate audience data on their campaigns. The HIT token and protocol hold the key to the future of viewer interaction with TV and video.

iPowow, the company that brought viewers worldwide the ground-breaking “Participation TV,” presents the next evolution for advertisers, audiences and content producers. iPowow has built over 200 different experiences over the last 8 years that allow viewers to interact with live television and video programs through contests, voting, commenting, Q&A’s, and games. We’ve done this for NBC, ABC, FOX, Disney, ESPN, CNN, Comcast, USA Network, DirecTV, CBC, ServusTV, Red Bull TV, Channel 9, Sinclair, Tribune, CNBC, Univision and online platforms like Twitch and Facebook. Our brand partners include VISA, McDonalds, Lexus, Target, Samsung and Coca Cola. We help brands develop meaningful relationships with viewers. And this creates the kind of brand loyalty that ignites exponential sales and growth of a product or service. With over a billion viewer interactions to date, our platform has a proven track record of transforming the act of watching TV and video into a live participation experience for the viewer.
Today, by tokenizing the global TV and Video industries, we harmonize and optimize all three important elements of the ecosystem: viewers, networks/content creators, and advertising brands. Through the rapid adoption and use of our HIT tokens among these three groups, we inspire a new, more holistic relationship between them all, with increased transparency and added value.
Our new blockchain ecosystem for television and video content, based on the HIT protocol means:
• Viewers get paid to watch & participate with their favorite shows
• Content Creators engage viewers & generate revenue
• Advertisers gain transparency & insight on their audience
All the players in the media ecosystem benefit using HITs, for a sustainable exchange of HIT tokens between members.
These are our official social platforms:
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL/

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Afie

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:20:09 AM

My favorite 5 coin is Bitcoin,Ethereum,Litecoin,Monero,Ripple  Smiley
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

As e-commerce evolved, so did all supporting systems, including inventory management, affiliate marketing, delivery and fulfillment, and buyer and seller reviews. But what we’re seeing now is a stagnation in this natural development caused by the formation of oligopolies of the prevailing legacy marketplaces. In other words, the top ten e-commerce companies in the US leverage their data reach and operational infrastructures to prevent newcomers from gaining traction.As the e-commerce system stands today, sellers must switch between different marketplaces in order to update their inventory, which consumes precious time and resources. Spl.yt powers a revamped e-commerce system that enables inventory to be updated automatically across different marketplaces — no more accidental double-selling items that can jeopardize your reputation.
“Affiliate Marketers” Is this you?
Affiliate marketing describes the system of cross-marketing and cross-promotion that occurs throughout the sale of a product in e-commerce. (This is a highly influential market currently contributing 16% of all US e-commerce sales with an estimated growth rate of 10% annually to $6.8B in 2020.) Affiliate marketing commissions are paid on a “per-click,” “per-signup,” or “per-sale” basis, but keeping track of these payments are often problematic without a trustworthy tracking mechanism.
The Spl.yt protocol uses “smart contracts” to automate payments to affiliate marketers. This data is then recorded on the permanent blockchain ledger so that if a disagreement between parties were to arise, an automated resolution pact would be triggered. The requirement of economic investment deters potential scammers and rewards honest behavior. When disputes are settled swiftly, it saves all sides time and resources.

Dropshippers: The unsung heroes of retail.
An estimated $93B of sales are lost each year due to hiccups in “dropshipping.” While that might not be a term you’re familiar with, it’s almost certainly a service you’ve used. A dropshipper is a third party used by a retailer to stock, process, and ship orders directly to the customer. Most retailers never set eyes on your online purchases — it’s the dropshippers who get you your purchases.
The most common problem for dropshippers is managing their inventory across several marketplaces. They must ensure that, if an item is out of stock, every marketplace they list on reflects this, again wasting time and money. Thanks to the automated inventory updates enabled by the Spl.yt protocol, Spl.yt is able to neutralize inventory inefficiencies for dropshippers potentially saving our economy the $93B of sales lost each year.
Is your online reputation important to you?
Shoppers are only comfortable purchasing products from unknown vendors when the seller proves to have a solid reputation score from other buyers. Review systems establishes “trust” in otherwise anonymous entities in the online universe, but require additional time and resources. When sellers maintain separate reputation scores across different marketplaces, the information is not only unreliable, but also consumes additional time and money.
Spl.yt’s smart contract-based protocol can be leveraged to sync reputation scores across multiple marketplaces. Simply put, when a seller is connected to Spl.yt, their inventories and reputations will be available and visible across marketplaces with no extra time or money required.
So what does e-commerce revamped look like?
Spl.yt’s protocol renders the processes for inventory updates, affiliate marketing, dropshipping, reputation, and other e-commerce systems more efficient by automating functions now performed by middlemen. Look to Spl.yt if you would prefer the future of e-commerce should provide the market reach of Alibaba, with the assurance of Amazon, at the prices of Craigslist.
These are our official social platforms:
Telegram Chat: https://www.reddit.com/r/splyt/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/splyt/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/splytcore
Medium: https://medium.com/splytcore
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/splytcore/
Github: https://github.com/splytcore
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

My favorite 5 coin is Bitcoin,Ethereum,Litecoin,Monero,Ripple  Smiley
and what are your speculation about the prices of those coin in 2018? For me ripple and etherum could go to the moon in soon time, and you?
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

My favorite is BNB because i think it is potential coin and will increase in the future because of the buying and selling transactions are through binance and BNB gradually asserted why people care about it.
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

Actually, I have three favorite coins: Ripple, Bitcoin, and Ethereum. I consider these coins as reliable. And it to choose from the three coins, I would go with Bitcoin for long-term investment because it has not fully uncovered its potential yet...... But, recently i join scidex (scitoken). I like it because There are many interesting projects going on. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. Their project seems important for the science development. That's why it is my favorite too..... Wink Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: