Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:30:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not sure if this is right place to post - I made a Crypto App for Mobile  (Read 88 times)
BaumT (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:18:11 PM

Chat with traders, diversify your bags, watch for pumps, and stay connected to the community!

TradeTalk is an application I have been working on for the past couple months, and I just submitted it to the app store!

What is it?

TradeTalk is mobile application that lets you choose from any cryptocurrency exchange in the world, and enter that exchange's "chatroom" where you can anonymously talk with other traders about whats happening on the exchange at any given time.

Why did you make it?

I am a trader myself, and I used to use Poloniex to trade. As some of you might remember, they used to have the "trollbox" which was a virtual chatroom for all traders using poloniex. I would watch it a lot, sometimes contribute, and I discovered a lot of pumps because of that chatroom and subsequently made a lot of money. Well, one day they took it away because they needed the mods to go and help with customer service. I was heartbroken, so, I decided to make my own app. Not just for Poloniex either, for every single exchange you can think of!

How can I get it?

It was just submitted to the app store, so it will be reviewed, accepted, and ready for soon. Check out the website: https://www.tradetalkapp.com to subscribe to our email list. I will be emailing you all the SECOND the app goes live on the app store!

Here are some pictures:

Do you think this is a good idea?

https://www.tradetalkapp.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mybitly

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:37:15 AM

Whats up with the UI buddy.
crynvestor

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:59:14 AM

An AIO solution is what everyone is waiting for. Atleast I am :p what other features are you planning aside from chatting? I can imagine you'd need some marketing for this to take off?
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:02:01 AM

Lol it's the infamous poloniex troll box but off the exchange and for more than just polo. I love it. I'll probably check it out for a laugh but I always hated that stupid trollbox and the nonsense garbage that came from it. I say good riddance to it and it was never needed! It was fun to troll people though and see how much you could pump a random shitcoin for no reason.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:02:22 AM

Yes, it's a good idea as you mentioned based on your experience in Poloniex chat group in the past.
Honestly, it will be a big mess in chat groups with so many people inside asking about how about this and that coins, but some people can really help to find a hidden gem to invest before it gets pumped and cash out at the right time.
I like the interface, it's white and clean and understands what do you mean by "anonymously talk", seems interesting.
Just make sure to add night mode  Smiley
crynvestor

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:30:59 AM

Lol it's the infamous poloniex troll box but off the exchange and for more than just polo. I love it. I'll probably check it out for a laugh but I always hated that stupid trollbox and the nonsense garbage that came from it. I say good riddance to it and it was never needed! It was fun to troll people though and see how much you could pump a random shitcoin for no reason.
Yobit is still the same lol. Did polo finally solve their issues? I stopped using them a few months ago after getting some funds stuck there for several weeks and well, I didn't seem to be the only one :p
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: