Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2018, 10:00:12 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the most undervalued coin ever seen? a serious x100 coin?  (Read 788 times)
harald71

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

hey guys,
I'm wondering myself why so few people are talking about one of the most ambitious project I've ever seen: Oracles network/Poa network.

It's actually an interledger blockchain project, that aims to connect different Ethereum-based networks. The blockchain itself is Ethereum compatible and it's the first Blockchain that can interact with all Ethereum compatible networks in a decentralized way.

Due to its nature, it aims to solve Ethereum's problems and further than these:

1. Scalability

the core POA network is 3 times faster than the main Ethereum network, but the really interesting thing is how it will scale when it connects all Ethereum-compatible networks!

2. Cross-Chain bridges
POA has a working Cross-Chain bridge, that is able to transfer value between Ethereum-compatible networks.

3. Fractional Fees
POA network is at the moment ~ 10000 times cheaper than the main Ethereum network. But the interesting fact is, that Blockchain companies can easily run their applications on POA network.

These 3 issues are so big, I think everybody knows about their importance. With POA, there are solutions to solve these problems!

Price speculation:

The Project sold out at the Pre-Sale stage (mid-November) within 58 seconds or something. Hardcap was around 12.5 Million$ (!!!). These are Peanuts for such a big project imo!
With POA, Ethereum DApps can operate at low cost. Many companies will switch from Ethereum to POA due to the faster, cheaper and more flexible network performance.
Therefore, In the long term, POA will be easy to catch up 10% the price of ETH (provided that blockchain companies really switch to POA).

That would be a ~ x700!!! I mean a x700 sounds quite unrealistic, but who predicted the rise of other currencies?

What is your opinion? Do you agree? What is your most undervalued coin? I'd love to hear your honest opinion!

links:
Telegram: https://t.me/oraclesnetwork

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
backinthedays

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

this project has massive potential, maybe the most undervalued project at the moment. I'd like to add wanchain and rchain to the list, two very strong projects with massive uptrend! but poa has the biggest room to grow in my point of view!
cL0uD

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

ZCL, but you need time machine to be able to use this knowledge =)
cryptoux

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

Seems like its a good project to watch,isnt that logo of illuminai? looks like a copycat of ethereum's.

harald71

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:03:19 PM

this project has massive potential, maybe the most undervalued project at the moment. I'd like to add wanchain and rchain to the list, two very strong projects with massive uptrend! but poa has the biggest room to grow in my point of view!

agreed, wanchain is very interesting but I don't know much about Rchain.

ZCL, but you need time machine to be able to use this knowledge =)
hahahaha  Cheesy

Seems like its a good project to watch,isnt that logo of illuminai? looks like a copycat of ethereum's.

do you really think so? I don't see much in common  Cheesy

Ifindoubt_flatout

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

Interesting for sure!
But personally I'll stay with Nucleus Vision! :-)

It's not like every triangle belongs to the Iluminati 😂

harald71

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:57:49 PM

Interesting for sure!
But personally I'll stay with Nucleus Vision! :-)

It's not like every triangle belongs to the Iluminati 😂

congratulations to your first post here  Smiley yes nucleus vision is quite hyped, so I'm not sure if it's an undervalued coin. It seems like nearly everyone is talking about it!

theonionman

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:10:37 AM

I hadn't heard of POA tokens before and I'm now sold after 10 minutes of looking into this. I would love to buy in but I don't see any information about exchanges or where to buy. I guess I'll just signup for updates to their website but does anyone that may have been watching this have any ideas?
Elby

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:14:21 AM

BLUE = ETHEREUM BLUE (currently around $0.80)
Macadonian

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:16:17 AM

Although Waves has had some hype I still think it hasn't hit it's potential and could very well be the coin of the year if we get enough recognition.
Bgn91

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:32:14 AM

Looks like ico ended and there is no exchange yet. I will keep eye on this. Thanks for sharing

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:55:57 AM

ZERO(ZER), it's a ZCash fork focused on ZERO(0) fees!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
harald71

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:06:40 AM

I hadn't heard of POA tokens before and I'm now sold after 10 minutes of looking into this. I would love to buy in but I don't see any information about exchanges or where to buy. I guess I'll just signup for updates to their website but does anyone that may have been watching this have any ideas?

POA isn't on exchanges atm. but join their telegram group (link) above and you can follow tthe listing progress. but it should hit exchanges within the next week as I anticipate.

ZERO(ZER), it's a ZCash fork focused on ZERO(0) fees!

that sounds really good, I will take a look at them!

Looks like ico ended and there is no exchange yet. I will keep eye on this. Thanks for sharing

no problem bro! POA is the most promising coin I've seen for a long time!

BLUE = ETHEREUM BLUE (currently around $0.80)
what are the advantages of this coin?

Although Waves has had some hype I still think it hasn't hit it's potential and could very well be the coin of the year if we get enough recognition.

really waves? they currently are around 15$, aren't they?

iconoclast

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:23:59 AM

Looks very interesting but I don't think you can claim it is undervalued since it does not trade on any market so you have no price as reference.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
harald71

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:29:16 AM

Looks very interesting but I don't think you can claim it is undervalued since it does not trade on any market so you have no price as reference.
I have the pre-sale price as reference and I don't think it will do a x20 from the beginning, so there is still a lot room of growth  Smiley but you're right it isn't traded atm.

yolucky

Activity: 135

Digitise your shopping data and earn HINT tokens

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:08:25 AM

Interesting project. Thanks for sharing.

HINT | SHOPPING MADE EASY | AI-COMMERCE | BLOCKCHAIN | GOOGLE HOME
PRE-ICO PERIOD : 8 Feb. - 8 March., 2018 (https://hint.to)
harald71

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:26:46 AM

no problem, do you know any undervalued coins?  Smiley

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:49:23 AM

hey guys,
I'm wondering myself why so few people are talking about one of the most ambitious project I've ever seen: Oracles network/Poa network.

It's actually an interledger blockchain project, that aims to connect different Ethereum-based networks. The blockchain itself is Ethereum compatible and it's the first Blockchain that can interact with all Ethereum compatible networks in a decentralized way.

1. Scalability

the core POA network is 3 times faster than the main Ethereum network, but the really interesting thing is how it will scale when it connects all Ethereum-compatible networks!

2. Cross-Chain bridges
POA has a working Cross-Chain bridge, that is able to transfer value between Ethereum-compatible networks.

3. Fractional Fees
POA network is at the moment ~ 10000 times cheaper than the main Ethereum network. But the interesting fact is, that Blockchain companies can easily run their applications on POA network.

These 3 issues are so big, I think everybody knows about their importance. With POA, there are solutions to solve these problems!

Price speculation:

The Project sold out at the Pre-Sale stage (mid-November) within 58 seconds or something. Hardcap was around 12.5 Million$ (!!!). These are Peanuts for such a big project imo!
With POA, Ethereum DApps can operate at low cost. Many companies will switch from Ethereum to POA due to the faster, cheaper and more flexible network performance.
Therefore, In the long term, POA will be easy to catch up 10% the price of ETH (provided that blockchain companies really switch to POA).

That would be a ~ x700!!! I mean a x700 sounds quite unrealistic, but who predicted the rise of other currencies?

What is your opinion? Do you agree? What is your most undervalued coin? I'd love to hear your honest opinion!

links:

Is it possible for you to work alongside Ethereum or do you need to have a whole new Blockchain for this project?

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
▗████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▖
▄████████           ██▌         ████████▄
▄██████████▄▄    ▄▄▄████▄     ▄▄██████████▄
▐█████████████    █████▀     ▄██████████████▌
██████████████    ███▀     ▄█████████████████
▐██████████████    █▀    ▄████████████████████▌
▐██████████████            ▀██████████████████▌
▐██████████████      ▄██▄    ▀████████████████▌
██████████████     ▄█████▄    ███████████████
▐█████████████    █████████    █████████████▌
▀██████████▀▀    ▀▀▀███████    ▀▀▀████████▀
▀████████           ███████       ██████▀
▝████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▘
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀
KitToken

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
.Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

harald71

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:17:49 AM

hey guys,

1. Scalability

2. Cross-Chain bridges

3. Fractional Fees

Price speculation:

links:

Is it possible for you to work alongside Ethereum or do you need to have a whole new Blockchain for this project?

didn't you read my article? it's a new blockchain that is connected to ethereum to solve ethereum's problems  Smiley

yolucky

Activity: 135

Digitise your shopping data and earn HINT tokens

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:20:54 AM

no problem, do you know any undervalued coins?  Smiley

I am working on AI-driven Hints ecosystem for everyday shoppers  https://hint.to (Hint Token) but in spare time I do research other projects. Currently looking into EXRNCHAIN and others too.

HINT | SHOPPING MADE EASY | AI-COMMERCE | BLOCKCHAIN | GOOGLE HOME
PRE-ICO PERIOD : 8 Feb. - 8 March., 2018 (https://hint.to)
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.