Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:08:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading on EtherDelta - Thoughts and experiences?  (Read 485 times)
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:21:55 PM

The area was a bit disappointing. I thought the new product would be good, even if it's oriented on kefir. But with the trading terminal, they managed it so that it was not clear how to trade now. The intuition is zero.
There are many Tokens on the exchange, but since the set is issued within the ICO, their liquidity is in question. The only plus from this is that they are traded before they hit the listing. Another interesting feature is the addition of its tokens. If you make a coin in kefir, then you can safely add it here, no agreements with the owners of the service are needed. The code of the site is open. IMHO, this is perhaps the only plus pad, but for ordinary traders it does not do any good. This is purely halyavnoe advancement for the development of new tokens. The site's performance is average, if there is a load from users, then the server does not stand and tupyat, therefore at peaks of activity it is better to trade ETN and its forks on other exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

The area was a bit disappointing. I thought the new product would be good, even if it's oriented on kefir. But with the trading terminal, they managed it so that it was not clear how to trade now. The intuition is zero.
There are many Tokens on the exchange, but since the set is issued within the ICO, their liquidity is in question. The only plus from this is that they are traded before they hit the listing. Another interesting feature is the addition of its tokens. If you make a coin in kefir, then you can safely add it here, no agreements with the owners of the service are needed. The code of the site is open. IMHO, this is perhaps the only plus pad, but for ordinary traders it does not do any good. This is purely halyavnoe advancement for the development of new tokens. The site's performance is average, if there is a load from users, then the server does not stand and tupyat, therefore at peaks of activity it is better to trade ETN and its forks on other exchanges.
Understand some point but there are words which are totally cant be read up on whats the meaning of it.Going back to the topic where coins being easily listed there which is normal and mostly are erc20 tokens without any problems this is why ED is the common place on listing out a new token specially on etherium platform and in most cases I do see project do ends up on here and as a trader or investor you wont really have any choice but to deal with it or rather choose up on waiting for an another exchange.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

Ether Delta is now Fork delta i dont prefer trading on Ether delta due to recent rumors in market
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

Etherdelta for me is only the sale of coins from the bounty, and if I trade there, then for me it is the worst of all! Not all browsers are loaded, the possibility of hacking accounts and many other shortcomings in it
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

Hey guys,

I recently came upon EtherDelta, and have been meaning to purchase a new altcoin called CTT (ChainTrade). The UI confuses me, but was wondering if you guys feel like this is a platform worth investing time into?

It is a pretty easy to use exchange, you just need to import your account and you are good to go. The fees are quite reasonable and transactions is ok but the security of the exchange is at risk for it is compromised many times this year so I suggest avoid using it.
Aleksey Vasilyev

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:12:44 PM

Please tell me if I live in Ukraine, I need to use a VPN to access etherdelta?

PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

On this exchange, you can buy tokens much cheaper than ICO, because impatient participants of bounty campaigns hurry to sell them. For me, this is the only use. The interface is inconvenient.
Restu Siregar

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

Trade in etherdelta I think is very bad. why do I say so? Because of frequent errors. Of course it is very difficult for us when we want to sell coins. besides the transaction is also very long in the process. So to trade in etherdelta we must be patient. Because the process is also quite complicated we have to deposit the coins to be on sale and Ethereum for gas costs.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:13:31 PM

Hey guys,

I recently came upon EtherDelta, and have been meaning to purchase a new altcoin called CTT (ChainTrade). The UI confuses me, but was wondering if you guys feel like this is a platform worth investing time into?

It is a pretty easy to use exchange, you just need to import your account and you are good to go. The fees are quite reasonable and transactions is ok but the security of the exchange is at risk for it is compromised many times this year so I suggest avoid using it.
For a complete newbie i would say that it is not really very easy to use and even importing would really be confusing for most people which i do experience it when i do first use this exchange.This is a decentralized exchange which you would really need to import address and keys but you would really still need to transfer tokens to ED exchange before you can able to trade up.Talking about security then this is one of the primary concern back in the past where DNS hacking incident happens.

Diabolov

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:47:45 PM

EtherDelta is a convenient platform for trading tokens that have not even been added not only to large but also to small exchanges. There is no need to wait for the administration of the service to include coins in the list. If the token can be transmitted over the Ethereum network, then it can be bought and sold on EtherDelta.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:31:19 AM

for the first time its really confusing getting know how the etherdelta system works, sometimes i lost my fee transaction with no deposit because theres 2 times pop up send confirmation from metamask, i think the other one just an error but actually you should do it twice. another problem is sometimes you should change the main adress in etherdelta or disable the metamask, when you make a deposit you must login with metamask in ED website, but when you want to sell it on market you change it to login with etherdelta, yeah this is really confusing haha. just follow and watch the tutorial provided in the website, and you will understand it
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:54:12 PM

etherdelta is probably most user unfriendly exchange that ever existed). but anyway its often only one way to sell/get some tokens. so gotta use it. like it or not.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:06:39 PM

I always sell the hunt results in exchange etherdelta directly before the coin is listed in the market maybe people will consider me a person who is impatient but it is quite profitable

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

EtherDelta Ziggurat link  https://etherdelta.com/#0xe760a89967d8c7fa638eebfc15a77ba107674021-ETH

Withdrawal functionality on its way, available soon.
https://ecex.exchange/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

I would not recommend trading on the Etherdelta exchange, because not long ago this exchange had security problems.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:40:27 PM

etherdelta is probably most user unfriendly exchange that ever existed). but anyway its often only one way to sell/get some tokens. so gotta use it. like it or not.
Etherdelta is becoming increasingly unstable when the trading system is slow, high transaction costs and poor security. Currently I am no longer using Etherdelta but rather as decentralized trading floor like IDEX, Forkdelta ...

CryptoRussian

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

Etherdelta is becoming increasingly unstable when the trading system is slow, high transaction costs and poor security. Currently I am no longer using Etherdelta but rather as decentralized trading floor like IDEX, Forkdelta ...

Etherdelta (forkdelta) is a good exchange during the days in which the average gas cost per transaction can be set to 4-8 GWEI, while in the days in which the GWEI cost needed for making a transaction is high (think, during the past days only transactions using at least 30 GWEI were performed quickly) is very expensive and useless.

Since it is completely dependent on the Ethereum blockchain any congestion of the ethereum blockchain implies a non-working etherdelta phase.

I am using it just to buy RAC at https://etherdelta.com/#RAC-ETH

The advantage is indeed, that you can trade any Ethereum token

fakerhunia

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

Sometimes when I deposit or trade on EtherDelta it is suspended. I do not know why, but when I checked TxHash on etherscan the message "TxReceipt Status: Fail" was displayed. I do not know how much gas is lost when transaction error is returned to my MEW wallet?
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

I used the exchange EtherDelta and I can say that this is not the best exchange that I have met, but on this exchange you can buy a huge number of altcoins. Among the shortcomings, I would note the inconvenient interface, security problems ( there were cases of hacking and DNS substitution).
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

EtherDelta is okay. It’s one of my favorite DEXs. You better know what you’re doing, tho!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: