Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:33:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why men often cheat their women  (Read 602 times)
Beli99

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:29:44 PM

Because woman often do not know how satisfied their man ...,their is 3 factors that are most important for majority of mans and that is: woman need to cook good,be good in bed and be loyal to him ,if she can make all those things then shoudnt be problems and it goes without saying that man need to satisfied his woman too for common healthy relationships

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Degeneral002

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Because some women starve their man from sex and some find it difficult to give their man quality sex as ought to . Some women feels sex is just to open leg but unknown to them that romance is an essential ingredients for a good sexual life.... So women don't know how to take care of themselves and as a result of this, plenty men find it difficult to stick to their  women rather cheat on them.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

In the relastionship matter infidelity is a common issues of thier society today, anger, insecurity ,dishonestly and unrealistic expectation are he root of some reason why men cheated to women as they partner ,regarding to their feeling and particular moment fails to understand that expectation are not met and seeks external fulfilment to one person ..definitly anger to their partner are the most common  reason occure infidelity caused he want to hurt her/him in such cases ,sometimes it seems to know that man does not keep the lie or secret about the cheating because he wants to his partner about it,    

Infidelity is really one of the reasons why a relationship is broken. The reason why many men and/or women cheat differs from one person to another. They may no longer love their partner and they are no longer happy with the relationship. Men cheat maybe because they cannot break the relationship, they think that women should be the one to call it quits, so that is why they cheat to hurt the women and they decide to break up with the men. If a person really loves someone, they will never cheat with them no matter what because they dont want them to get hurt and break the relationship.
Emigham7

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

The following are some of the reasons men cheat in relationships
#As a natural treat to such a person to cheat(being promiscuous)
#when there relationship no longer interest them as a result of the following factors:not romantic enough, dirty 💃, lack of improvement, sickness, etc
#when there partner is on her menstrual period
#during  child birth :here the man trust to look outside for pleasurable sex.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

I think men were seen as those who often cheats because it is romanticized by televisions. But there are some reasons that is falsely resonated by men. First is that they felt cold in the relationship, the thing is if they really love their partner, they will find something to bring back what was lost. Another is that they lost their interest, the same thing with it, if they want to make everything be back to what is used to be then do something. Cheating isn't an option to take. It is our decision. And that's something that we all men should do because commitment is enough to stand with those such situations

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Alagga

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:00:24 AM

It's simple people! Men are loyal but not faithful.. That's all..
Carter_Terrible

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

I guess most of the reasons involve the man feeling like he is not getting something he wants or needs from his relationship. This feeling certainly may not always be accurate. I'm sure that many times men think they will receive something they've been missing from another woman, but they are then disappointed. A man may think that his wife is too old, so he will try to find a younger woman. Sometimes he may find that his feeling have faded not because his wife is older, but because he is older. Another thing that can play a big factor is experience. With a long-term partner you gain a long history. This history usually involves ups and downs. When you have a new partner, you haven't managed to have any negative experiences together yet, so it may seem better at first.
raymondspeaks

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:02:17 PM

Depends on the integrity of the man. I'm 38 and I've never cheated once in my life. I've always let the previous go before moving on.

Fast 1% Dice ░ Rakeback 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 Competitions ░ Exchange (https://yolodice.com/r?Po8A-2GPc)
lebron

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

Its funny how most people think men do cheat mostly because of lust or sexual indiscipline. The greatest desire of everyman is to be respected and given peace of mind.In a relationship, take these two out of the equation, and the man is likely to cheat
DIHARA

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:42:46 AM

Both cheat and there is no proper evidence that men cheat more than women
DIHARA

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

Men cheat on their women when their women fails to satisfy them in one way or the other. Also beauty makes most men cheats

It is done my women's to for same reasons but most of the time the world don't talk like that
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:41:33 AM

I never cheat my girl, we have been dating for 2 years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: