Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nicehash pool via miningrigrentals.com  (Read 657 times)
pbuva (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:30:50 PM

Hey, I'm trying to set up Claymore's miner on the miningrigrentals.com server and set him up to use the Nicehash pool if he's not leased. The goal is to pull through Nicehash and hope for even more advantageous rental through the miningrigrental. Is it possible that servers do not like and block each other? If I set at miningrigrental stratum + tcp: //daggerhashimoto.eu.nicehash.com: 3353 BTC x, the connection is denied. If I give another pool, it works.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WingsOfGabriel

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:09:59 PM

Hi, were you able to integrate nicehashpool and miningrentals.com? If yes, how did you manage to do that? Thank you very much and have a happy new year Smiley
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:22:54 PM

I don't recommend to use nicehash. After they hacked the hackers not have confidence in them. Now they have increased the size of payments and increased the percentage of their remuneration. This will lead to loss of customers. They can go bankrupt and not pay its obligations. Why take the risk?
WingsOfGabriel

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

That's a very important point, thank you for your opinion.
pbuva (OP)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

Hi, were you able to integrate nicehashpool and miningrentals.com? If yes, how did you manage to do that? Thank you very much and have a happy new year Smiley

nope, i had talk with admins from miningrentals and this is not possible Sad

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: