Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Payment System - New payments technology for cryptoeconomics  (Read 1039 times)
dalexsys (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:05:18 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 03:24:50 PM by dalexsys

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Christofor

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

The project is really rapidly going up. I've heard a lot about him and I want to note that I do not mind working with him myself. The site has a lot of useful information that will help in the development of your business quickly and easily.
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

It would be really cool to have an actual substitute for the traditional VISAs with the help of crypto technology.
keepboxm

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:24:13 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 09:15:05 AM by keepboxm

Do you have any legal documents? Like agreements with Visa or MasterCard for example or similar documents. Thanks
Artcooll

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:33:34 PM

The project has good potential. It's like Ripple for banks.
dalexsys (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:11:12 PM

Do you have any legal documents?

which kind of documents did you mean?
klarafranko

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:39:26 PM

By the way Japan's largest crypto-exchange Bitflyer introduced its own Visa card, which can be replenished through any bitcoin wallet. I think it is a logical process of development the cryptocurrency sphere.
Artcooll

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:52:00 AM

This is an ICO project under consideration. What other documents do you need? In the first post all the documents.
Christofor

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

Here look, here you will find everything that needs you https://paybycps.com/ru/ - CRYPTO PAYMENT SYSTEM
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

I read the book "presenting the project in a paper" and this is the style. I have worked in IT Manager role for a bank more than 16 years and I see the potential of this project.
I will read more about processing speed when comparing with VISA network.

Christofor

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

I read the book "presenting the project in a paper" and this is the style. I have worked in IT Manager role for a bank more than 16 years and I see the potential of this project.
I will read more about processing speed when comparing with VISA network.

I'm glad to hear that. As I myself pin my hopes on this project. From all the others I like him the most.
keepboxm

Activity: 229
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

Here look, here you will find everything that needs you https://paybycps.com/ru/ - CRYPTO PAYMENT SYSTEM

Okay, thank you! Im sending back my request because it was misunderstanding of you project from the very beginning Smiley My bad, sorry bout that Smiley
Christofor

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

Okay, thank you! Im sending back my request because it was misunderstanding of you project from the very beginning Smiley My bad, sorry bout that Smiley

All is well. For this, there is a website to explain to those who do not understand. At first, as well as you did not know much, but now I have experience and can safely work and help others in this.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

You are trying to make smartphones running your payment system like  the new "VISA cards"

However, it would be best to remove the word VISA as it only serves to confuse people especially since VISA recently stopped all association with numerous crypto debit cards.

Artcooll

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

You are trying to make smartphones running your payment system like  the new "VISA cards"

However, it would be best to remove the word VISA as it only serves to confuse people especially since VISA recently stopped all association with numerous crypto debit cards.

It's not for long. sooner or later, they will still be forced to work with the crypto currency)))
Christofor

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

Well, why, VISA means that the system works internationally. And with this badge that any company can use, it gets its level of trust.
Christofor

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

It would be really cool to have an actual substitute for the traditional VISAs with the help of crypto technology.

Everything in our time is possible and real. you just need to agree on everything, and if the project is on the right road and already has its rating and initial fee, then everyone will start working with it, even those who did not want to. And to replace the visa with the crypto currency will become real very quickly.
Christofor

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:43:06 AM

It's not for long. sooner or later, they will still be forced to work with the crypto currency)))

Yes, I agree. Since the Crypto currency has only just started to gain momentum and rapidly to go up the stairs. What will happen next is just to watch.
Christofor

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

The project has good potential. It's like Ripple  for banks.

Yes it is with something that intersects in Ripple for banks. But nevertheless there are also advantages that Ripple does not give us (Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Moldova). Here the advantage is that there is no commission, or if it is the smallest. Like 0,02% if I'm not mistaken.
Christofor

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

Subtracted a very interesting thing that the program can be managed not only by cellular operators, but also by regional representatives. If they work correctly, they will receive rewards through the Revenue Share system. Now I'm wondering, what is this Revenue Share? And how does it work?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: