Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I will hodl till it crash or to the moon.  (Read 171 times)
karamoris (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:33:55 AM

Even if bitcoin cost $100, I don't care. I am not afraid.Well, there are many support lines that have all been violated. They would have held in normal market conditions, but we are dealing with a massive hyper launch of BTC to $20k with the rocket headed straight up in 2017. What goes up must come down and when it drops fast, support is violated. The next fibonacci and big support lines come in at $5,000. But there's no guarantee that any support will hold at this time.... we are all looking for the swarm of big institutional buyers, but they haven't shown up yet. Pretty crazy..... It's anyone's guess at this point, other than the $5,000 +- area.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:50:43 AM

I’m sure this flood is going to destroy bitcoin upto the mark of 5000 USD and after that bitcoin will end its journey of going down. Then we might just see those financial institutions which are yet to accept the bitcoin and those businesses who are yet to accept it. They will start implying the use at this low because everyone knows that after year or so they will benefit from the spiked prices for sure. So that’s the start of new era and this is just restarting of new investments. I think it’s going to be positive after that.

I’m also gonna hold no matter what happens. That’s the way we should work with the crypto currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:54:38 AM

You have keep and hold you bitcoin until the bitcoin will be on the moon again. There are everything will be happen on bitcoin price, right now the bitcoin have crash price but in the next month bitcoin value will be up again and it will be high on the top price. The bitcoin have trouble with the crash price for one month in this years bitcoin have trouble price and always down, maybe on the middle years bitcoin will be high.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:57:08 AM

Even if bitcoin cost $100, I don't care. I am not afraid.Well, there are many support lines that have all been violated. They would have held in normal market conditions, but we are dealing with a massive hyper launch of BTC to $20k with the rocket headed straight up in 2017. What goes up must come down and when it drops fast, support is violated. The next fibonacci and big support lines come in at $5,000. But there's no guarantee that any support will hold at this time.... we are all looking for the swarm of big institutional buyers, but they haven't shown up yet. Pretty crazy..... It's anyone's guess at this point, other than the $5,000 +- area.
HODL, it would be a big lose for most of us who holds and then sell at this point. although i will also still hold till the last minute of dipping. Although i wasn't expecting it would go this deep, We were just talking last month about bitcoin crash and many told me its just a dip for it just ranges from 12k to 10k, then now, should it be called a crash?

cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:04:59 AM

I have the same mentality, I'm just going to hodl regardless if it goes to $1k or even $100. This is not a major correction, it's a crash. Every coin has dropped more than 50% from their ath. The small cap coins took the hardest hit with some losing 80%.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:29:56 AM

That's the spirit and also, the best thing to do. Indeed, it is unfortunate to see the market value of Bitcoin to fall as this hard. Its price is continuously decreasing but if you are a true bitcoim believer, you know that this scenario is just normal. Rather than to panic, people should invest now and take advantage of the dump on its value tk earn profit once its value starts to rise.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:30:44 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2018, 05:47:37 AM by rommelo24

Never say die. Keep the spirit high. It will back TO THE MOON. We just don't know when but definitely it will go up after the dip. I will better Hodl, because it will go to the moon.
cho99

Activity: 224
Merit: 61

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:32:15 AM

That's the mentality that we need , we need people to believe that this is only a bad time and that all the market will go back to his level of the beginning of January 2018 , if you understand that the total market cap dropped from almost a trillion dollar to 280 billion-dollar today you will have the result that if the market cap goes back to 1 trillion than bitcoin will hit again 20 K and all the altcoins will hit again their record price , the problem now is that people selling their coins to get fiat currencies but if they put back their money into cryptocurrencies every thing is going to be great , we have only to wait , selling at this point will only get the situation worse than ever .

VARANIDA ● ◉ ● Building A Better Internet
WhitePaper↾ ⊙ ⇂ Ann Thread
TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit
Dudy

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:41:34 AM

that is good and everyone have to hold it and as you see now days some banks suspend buying bitcoin but I am sure bitcoin will be there for ever
iyanfoursix46

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:18:29 AM

now bitcoin has a low price, but next month bitcoin value will rise again and will be high at the highest price, I will save and hold my btc bit by bit until bitcoin will be in month again.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:26:32 AM

I like your spirit after all we are still in the first quarter of the year after what crypto witness last year
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:29:15 AM

That's the right attitude! What do you want with some hundret of dollars now? Will it change your live when you cash out? Nothing will change, you will just have some loose. I will hold it too untill the price rises to the moon, even when it will take years. Its still better to selling right now. So i risk to loose everything, its still better then getting out with the value right now. So i can just recommend to everybody, hold until moon!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: