Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:56:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin next target  (Read 786 times)
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:55:10 PM

John McAfee has predicted a big number. But with me, I just think that BTC will rise up to 30k dollar this year. i has bought it at 9300$ and i believe i will get big profit

morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:03:40 PM

Guys, I want to tell you about what we have not been disappointed about the current situation of bitcoin prices, I'm sure that we will reach soon new heights!
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:06:07 PM

John McAfee has predicted a big number. But with me, I just think that BTC will rise up to 30k dollar this year. i has bought it at 9300$ and i believe i will get big profit
Iam not trusting McAfee word, iam alwyas using my own research. Because this its your own money Smiley just make sure you doing right. And now for the bitcoin its waiting about news G-20 Crypto. that news will make bitcoin will rising again or dump to the next level if that is bad news.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:26:59 PM

$19500 may 2018
According to media reports, Japanese power company Chubu Electronic Power has teamed up with Internet-of-things start-up Nayuta to test how to run Bitcoin transactions over the Lightning network.
The protocol, which is still under development, promises lower costs and faster bitcoin transaction speeds. In the future, it should also be possible to transfer smaller amounts without having to pay relatively high transaction fees. In a test run, Chubu and Nayuta have sent a Lightning transaction to an electric vehicle charging station, which will begin charging vehicles after payment. The operators of Chubu hope that Lightning will satisfy their needs for IoT questions in the future.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:41:43 PM

Even now we have all chances to see the price 4-5K$ per bitcoin. But I'm absolutely sure that also we will see 100K$ next 3 years. That's why if you already bought bitcoin just hold it 2-3 years and then enjoy with your nice profit.
Luigi007

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:43:32 PM

I think talk of regulation will push the price down a little bit in the short term but it will increase again in the summer
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:10:26 PM

With the current rate of BTC nowadays its really hard to speculate but if you see things in a positive way, this is a good chance to hoard more BTCs as far as you can. I heard from a friend that Mt. Gox isn't done dumping its BTCs yet so its really hard for BTC to break $10k again and lets wait for April again for the price to pump up. Hope this April thing will happen as I believe BTC will break that $19k this year.
DMarkov90

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:28:46 PM

I consider that the following purpose of bitcoin will be $13000. Therefore now the best time for purchase of bitcoin. It is unlikely the price will be lower than now. And the bitcoin already very long stands still.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

As for now bitcoin like a rolling coasters that crash so much dump. I did not expect this kind of price from very high to low. Then now we speculate bitcoin price in 25 - 30k seems impossible for the present above 8k. Well, we don't know next month if what will be the price of bitcoin. The next target is unpredictable as for now.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

I think the price for Bitcoin will only fall, for several years it has been artificially raised, and now this system crashes.

binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

If the BTC is 25k or 30k $. I think this price will only happen at the end of 2018. At present the BTC price is below $ 9,000. The market has fallen by some impact of Binance Exchange. In early 2018 the Crypto market was bleak. All altcoins are reduced. But I'm sure that BTC prices will increase by the end of this year.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:30:01 PM

I think the price for Bitcoin will only fall, for several years it has been artificially raised, and now this system crashes.
This market is really unstable and it is difficult for us what may the price would go. Since january of this year it was started of dumped price. And these days, market has not fully recovered, it may down for now but we could see surely price may skyrocket.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

Bitcoin just reached $16,920.50 with market cap $283 billion,

What would be the next Bitcoin target? $25k or $30k?

In my opinion, bitcoin will be able to reach 25k, although the current returns unstable but the future will increase. Bitcoin is still a trusted coin and of course bitcoin will be able to achieve 25k value.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:24:44 PM

The next target is $3k. How many rallies do people expect Bitcoin to go through that they just keep on making astronomical price predictions.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
eroejoe

Activity: 602
Merit: 54

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:42:12 PM

In my humble opinion next target for Bitcoin is again 6k$ in period of one to two weeks, but after that Bitcoin price will raise up. That would be healthy correction for Bitcoin and whole crypto market. At least I hope so. Smiley

BTC
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

Fall to 4K then it will rise slowly,but my prediction is based only on feeling Cheesy
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:58:31 PM

I agree with many here, bitcoin will still grow high
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will be able to reach 25k, although the current returns unstable but the future will increase. Bitcoin is still a trusted coin and of course bitcoin will be able to achieve 25k value.

Even the value right now was so low and continuously falling from $9,000 before now $7,956 so we didn't know what is the plan of bitcoin why why it gonna happen? So we hope that our speculation and the others specially the founder of McAfee was right to that the value was reach the high and i think the speculation target was $40,000 to $50,000 for this year.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:17:52 AM

This will depends on the people around bitcoin as we are responsible for the success of this technology. If people will continue buying this coins, there no reason that your $30k will be reach.

Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:22:55 AM

At year-end, it will be stable at $20,000 and then it will go increase step by step as it was running in the last 6 months. So, guys be patient for another 3 months to see the boom period of the Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: