Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:47:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BASIS NEURO Platform - Neurofuture for all  (Read 71558 times)
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:58:06 PM

Seriously the gap between your soft cap and your hard cap can't make any sense to me. Anyone founding a business should be able to precisely define how much money they actually need to get off the ground. Of course, anyone could say "If we collect a billion we can build more stuff faster", but that's not the point when it comes to raising money. In my eyes it doesn't look very professional to say that 5 million is the minimum to start successfully and almost 100 million would also be fine.

20 times the difference between caps - absolutely normal in projects. This is not so noticeable when the project has a min cap of 1.5 million, a max cap of 30 million. Mathematics is still the same. The difference, too.
Only in contrast to most projects, where the increase in fees is an expansion of the project, we are increasing the number of markets, not territories. For example, take the majority of microfinance projects. With the increase in the number of fees, they begin to increase the number of countries in which they are going to work. Is expanding only the geography, but the project's functionality is changing little. At us with increase in number of gathering there is a linear expansion of the functions and the occupied markets. Each of which requires tens of millions of dollars. So we say:
5 million - a minimum for the release of their own devices
10 - in addition to everything white label
30 - in addition to everything the big data
50 - in addition to everything - blockchain for neurotech
97 - in addition to everything the laboratory for all developers, where we'll teach everyone to do products with control technology using the "power of thought"
When each point of fees is reached, additional markets are added in addition (not to be confused with the expansion of the project geography): + Wearable devices, + VR, + IOT, + smart house, + Medicine, + B2B solutions and so...
Even if we do not attract all 97 million at once - we will finance these areas from our company profits. But it will take a lot longer. That's why we suggest everyone to bring the future closer to themselves, everyone.

I still tend to disagree and that counts for the 1.5 million to 30 million as well. Anyone who ever started a business knows that a core focus is the most important thing in the beginning and its execution essential to the future success of the business. Saying that you could build a 97 million dollar business as easily as a 5 million dollar business just doesn't make sense. Why not build the 5 million dollar business successfully first, give shareholders tremendous upside potential and then raise more money in another round from smart contract locked tokens?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex_Sakharov

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:53:39 PM

Seriously the gap between your soft cap and your hard cap can't make any sense to me. Anyone founding a business should be able to precisely define how much money they actually need to get off the ground. Of course, anyone could say "If we collect a billion we can build more stuff faster", but that's not the point when it comes to raising money. In my eyes it doesn't look very professional to say that 5 million is the minimum to start successfully and almost 100 million would also be fine.

20 times the difference between caps - absolutely normal in projects. This is not so noticeable when the project has a min cap of 1.5 million, a max cap of 30 million. Mathematics is still the same. The difference, too.
Only in contrast to most projects, where the increase in fees is an expansion of the project, we are increasing the number of markets, not territories. For example, take the majority of microfinance projects. With the increase in the number of fees, they begin to increase the number of countries in which they are going to work. Is expanding only the geography, but the project's functionality is changing little. At us with increase in number of gathering there is a linear expansion of the functions and the occupied markets. Each of which requires tens of millions of dollars. So we say:
97 - in addition to everything the laboratory for all developers, where we'll teach everyone to do products with control technology using the "power of thought"
When each point of fees is reached, additional markets are added in addition (not to be confused with the expansion of the project geography): + Wearable devices, + VR, + IOT, + smart house, + Medicine, + B2B solutions and so...
Even if we do not attract all 97 million at once - we will finance these areas from our company profits. But it will take a lot longer. That's why we suggest everyone to bring the future closer to themselves, everyone.

I still tend to disagree and that counts for the 1.5 million to 30 million as well. Anyone who ever started a business knows that a core focus is the most important thing in the beginning and its execution essential to the future success of the business. Saying that you could build a 97 million dollar business as easily as a 5 million dollar business just doesn't make sense. Why not build the 5 million dollar business successfully first, give shareholders tremendous upside potential and then raise more money in another round from smart contract locked tokens?

5 million is the first step to launch serial production. This step can, of course, be independent, but our purpose is to create an infrastructure and a community of scientists and developers.
We can limit ourselves to the minimum amount, but this will prolong the duration of the project. The more we can attract investment, the sooner we will make the neural interface part of every person's life.
Nik Sviridov (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:35:39 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2022, 07:27:10 PM by Welsh

A really smart IoT for you
How many times have you left your home and forgotten to lock the door or turn the iron off? Or maybe you left a washing machine running and are afraid of a leak?
How often have you lost your house keys or forgotten them somewhere?
How many times have you returned home with a feeling of overwhelming anxiety?
Well, each time you thought that it would have been great if the apartment could be opened and locked without a key, and the iron could turn off by itself, the window could shut when you are cool, and the kettle boil every time you want to have a coffee.

https://medium.com/@basisneuro/a-really-clever-iot-for-you-75f9996043b4

With so many attention for neuro projects about, why hasn't anyone implemented a solution that aids professional poker players from tilting when they really shouldn't..?

Huh

Research which aimed to understand the «language» of the brain. How can that be useful in our life?
https://medium.com/@basisneuro/eeg-monitoring-leads-to-an-unusual-development-the-new-headset-will-show-the-results-a505452b0d8c

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

Are working prototypes ready or just going to do?

Of course, it works). You can personally verify everything.

Hi, where can I try your product? Such a project requires a very high level of competence

Hi! After the end of the presale, we will have the opportunity to provide test devices. In addition, I personally will meet with users and investors and demonstrate the work of our product. Send me a letter for ns@basisneuro.com and we will agree on how you can test our neural interface.
Wilson Morris

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

When and how could I buy tokens? What about bonuses?
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:21:47 PM

A game that you will certainly like!

https://medium.com/@basisneuro/a-game-that-you-will-certainly-like-7c485640c13f
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:14:02 AM

5 million is the first step to launch serial production. This step can, of course, be independent, but our purpose is to create an infrastructure and a community of scientists and developers.
We can limit ourselves to the minimum amount, but this will prolong the duration of the project. The more we can attract investment, the sooner we will make the neural interface part of every person's life.

Wishing you the best of luck because your roadmap/agenda looks very interesting. I am just not a fan of massively funded projects with a pretty high market cap right from the start. But that's just my personal view.

Thank you. In fact, a large capitalization is a large volume of trades and low investment risks.

I wouldn't want to second that Wink There is much more to lose if you start with a high market cap. If you have a great project with a great team and $5 million market cap, the upside potential is much higher than the downside potential.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:42:43 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2022, 07:26:24 PM by Welsh

I want to do neural assistent for my game. Do I need a license of your platform?

Sure! It will be much easier for you to do this if you buy tokens on a presale. You will get a discount and one of the first you will get a license!

Did you know that scientists have long proven the brain damage in criminals?

We could find such damage and prove that a person is asocial.
This isn’t a joke, neural technologies have long been capable of doing this.

https://medium.com/@basisneuro/medicine-of-the-future-b24023ff20c4

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:46:59 AM

Do you think you are you creative? Are you sure?

https://medium.com/@basisneuro/do-you-think-you-are-you-creative-are-you-sure-f9c081f52abe
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:08:24 AM

Hi, team!
I have already seen several projects on this topic.
I did not find a normal description of the results of the team's scientific work in either of them.
Every scientist is obliged to write scientific articles and spread them in common. To confirm your qualifications.
In the last projects that I found the team has no scientific experience.
The question arises ... Can they scam?
Do your scientists have scientific articles that can confirm that you are a real team with a working product?
Where can I read them?

Sure!
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dmitry_Lazurenko-sfedu

You can ask any technical questions. We are the authors and creators of our algorithms and our electronics. I also recommend to visit our group: https://t.me/basisneurocom
Wilson Morris

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

The article "Medium" says about neuro-stimulation...  Do you see the development yourself in this direction?

Small sales are already now. At the end of the year will be the first full-scale series of neurostimulator.

That is at next Christmas I can get neuro-stimulator? 
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

The article "Medium" says about neuro-stimulation...  Do you see the development yourself in this direction?

Small sales are already now. At the end of the year will be the first full-scale series of neurostimulator.

That is at next Christmas I can get neuro-stimulator? 

We will do everything so that the first investors can get the device for Christmas. This is one of the biggest holidays of the year and we want to please and thank our investors for their help and support!
crypspector

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

Hello! Let me know, do you already have VR control with the power of thought? Your action plan includes this technology, but so far no one has been able to do it. How much time do you need to create a neuro- VR?
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:23:09 PM

Hello! Let me know, do you already have VR control with the power of thought? Your action plan includes this technology, but so far no one has been able to do it. How much time do you need to create a neuro- VR?

We successfully conducted tests together with the company yode group. Today we can use the "power of thought" to control the character of the game. We use HTC VIVE. A year after the end of ico, we will present a serial solution.
Mitya Lazur

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:28:39 PM

Hi, team!
I have already seen several projects on this topic.
I did not find a normal description of the results of the team's scientific work in either of them.
Every scientist is obliged to write scientific articles and spread them in common. To confirm your qualifications.
In the last projects that I found the team has no scientific experience.
The question arises ... Can they scam?
Do your scientists have scientific articles that can confirm that you are a real team with a working product?
Where can I read them?

Sure!
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dmitry_Lazurenko-sfedu

You can ask any technical questions. We are the authors and creators of our algorithms and our electronics. I also recommend to visit our group: https://t.me/basisneurocom

Hi guys!
Recently, I am interested in neurotechnologies. I'm not a participant in the crypto world, but I had to register to get answers to the questions I asked.
Recently visited the site of your competitors - "neurogress". Added to them in the telegram channel. Asked where to look more scientific articles. They blocked me and threw me out.  I went to them in the topic. He asked the same questions. Repeatedly. They just ignore me. They suggest investing in their project and that's all. Obvious skam.

At least you read scientific articles. I have confidence in your project. In addition, you can see the entire team on several videos. They have a stranger in the video.
Can I contact your CTO and ask technical questions?

Hi, feel free to ask me any technical details. Unfortunately, we were also blocked in neurogress telegram chat.
Mitya Lazur

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:23:36 PM

Hello, guys.

I found the information about your project in Google. The armchair, touch pad, stimulator - already aren't wonder but very fresh technologies.

Could you tell me please about details: what I need to travel by your armchair?

Hi! You'll also need our neural interface, of course. The EEG headset directly connects with an mind-controlled wheelchair. Rotations are carried out with hands motor imagery. Several stages are provided for a short period of training to obtain new skills.
Ivan Kunitsyn

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:05:09 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 01:18:01 PM by Ivan Kunitsyn

Hi, neuroteam! What the differences and similarity between mobile system used by Stephen Hawking and yours invention? What devices inspired you to create this project?
Mitya Lazur

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

Hi, neuroteam! What the differences and similarity between mobile system used by Stephen Hawking and yours invention? What devices inspired you to create this project?

Hi, Hawking has a slow-progressing form of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). Startup SwiftKey adapted for him the word predictor based on muscle face activity. Several prototypes that could translate his brain activity didn't perform as planned. So, we are developing a new mind-controlled interfaces to recording and recognition brain impulses. Self-learning EEG-based neural network approach is core of our technology.
Ivan Kunitsyn

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:05:06 PM

As i understood, correct me if i am wrong, due to expansion mind pattern database and upgrading mental recognition system, people having same as ALS diseases could manipulate implant (prosthesis), let's say, synthetic hands (via bluetooth signal from headset to prosthesis), like if it were been their own? Could this become a replacement for the failed motor neurons? Like bypass scheme.
Mitya Lazur

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

As i understood, correct me if i am wrong, due to expansion mind pattern database and upgrading mental recognition system, people having same as ALS diseases could manipulate implant (prosthesis), let's say, synthetic hands (via bluetooth signal from headset to prosthesis), like if it were been their own? Could this become a replacement for the failed motor neurons? Like bypass scheme.

You are absolutely right. A neural interface creates a new direct channel for communication and control (a link between a persons brain and a computer) as a result of recoding and long-term increasing plasticity of the brain areas that are not related with disabled neuromuscular tracts. As a rule, 5-10 training sessions are required to include a device (prosthesis) to a new reflex circuits of the cortex. However, high quality feedback is necessary for the user.

for example:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4515347/
https://www.uddannelsesforbundet.dk/media/2296/neurofeedbackgoldsmiths1.pdf
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/281751364_Changes_in_EEG_spectral_characteristics_in_the_course_of_neurofeedback_training
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: