Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BASIS NEURO Platform - Neurofuture for all  (Read 71556 times)
Nik Sviridov (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:14:20 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 10:46:25 PM by Nik Sviridov
Merited by Delicieuxz (10), trinaldao (5), jatinjax1 (1)

PERSONAL AI NEUROASSISTANT

OPEN SERVICE AND TECHNOLOGICAL PLATFORM. PROVIDES ANY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS (NEURO TOOLKIT) FOR CREATING YOUR OWN PRODUCTS USING MIND CONTROL.

The idea of a neural interface, almost like the idea of an intergalactic ship, is as old as science fiction itself. To date, dozens of companies are developing a brain-computer interface, but only a few can boast of a product with robust functions and deep integration with electronic devices.
The Basis Neuro team has been working with neural technology for more than a decade now. Their goal is to help modern companies make neural interfaces a part of everyday life by facilitating their introduction and use in virtually all areas of public and private life. The Basis Neuro platform was developed for this very purpose.
     Basis Neuro - a new stage in the development of technology. By creating proprietary platform-based products, any company can solve existing customer problems in more efficient, faster, more convenient ways in any industry.
- Technology, a ready-made headset for a neural interface;
- Unique algorithms for deciphering mental commands;
- Extended brain and pattern database;
- Access to experts in this industry, with the availability of technical and scientific support.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

Thanks. Sure.
More details about the picture describe the platform:
1. The developer purchases SDK on Basis Neuro platform.
2. The developer gets a license key to be registered with the blockchain system
keeping track of it.
3. The developer creates their own application and makes it available in the library format with the blockchain keeping track of the copyright.
4. The application can be free or paid and is used as the basis for neurointerface development.
5. Besides, the developer can create their own BCI-based devices and sell them in our online store.
6. The user downloads free or paid application and buys a headset if necessary.
7. When the user pays for downloading the application, the developer automatically receives smart contract payment with the blockchain system keeping track of it.
8. Basis Neuro is the Open Source platform.
Platform partners can buy BIGData or interact with developers and users through the platform.
Blockchain system ensures the integrity of all data, the payment and the copyright.
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:53:39 PM

Who can get a developer?

Absolutely anyone who wants.
I propose to contact us and we will tell you in more detail.
We will be happy to help in any matter.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

Looks like a Spock gadget, I'm not sure where to begin lol its 2018 and yet I feel like it already 4040. Are we already flying cars with our neuro strenght? Just want to ask the team about how do we know this team is serious about this project?  Cheesy
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:10:40 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2022, 06:32:49 PM by Welsh

Are we already flying cars with our neuro strenght?

We still do not control flying machines, but everything goes to this)
Here's an example of what is happening now in this area:
Media hype about the new Nissan neuroproject is partly just hype, since it's not really a neural interface of a car control like BasisNeuro, as our capability control will be completely through mental commands, rather than just "tracking activity of the driver's brain." In simple words: the AI in this version from the automaker will monitor whether you fall asleep, but with the BasisNeuro neural interface, the car's control is completely mental, and AI will be able to correct the commands if necessary. The Future is here!
Developers from NISSAN have created algorithms that improve the work of the car’s artificial intelligence (AI) that is responsible for unattended driving. The new artificial intelligence IMx is capable of learning the specifics of the driver and passenger behavior to interact with them in the most efficient way.
The system is capable of quickly learning and understanding what the driver and passengers need at the moment. The ProPILOT autopilot system is able to take control of the trip from of the driver. Having studied the owner and passengers, artificial intelligence will automatically plot the trip routes. Besides, the system will offer passengers and the driver entertainment information and multimedia content based on their interests and preferences. Thanks to several cameras and microphones built into the interior, the artificial intelligence will carefully monitor passengers and listen to their voice commands, trying to interpret them correctly. Besides, the new Brain-to-Vehicle (B2V) technology registers the brain activity of the driver in real time and transmits it to the car’s on-board computer. Meanwhile, the driver must put on a special helmet equipped with electrodes. By studying brain activity, the car is able to analyze and anticipate the actions of the driver during unattended control, and in case of danger, the AI corrects the mistake in half a second before the driver does so. As such, the company intends to significantly improve the #safety of driving, while maintaining direct control over the car by humans.
Nissan IMx is still just a concept, but the manufacturer assured that it is only two or three years from serial production.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCi6taII6Yo

Just want to ask the team about how do we know this team is serious about this project?  Cheesy

since 2008 the team is only engaged in these developments. The last 3 years we have devoted ourselves to the development and tests. All data and results can be checked by scientific articles and reports. I personally sold the car and apartment to invest in my project. We live only as a project and we do everything to develop neurotechnologies. You can watch the video on the site. Just try it in person. We are grateful to the people who support us and everyone who helps us - personally participates in the development of neurotechnologies. We all make the future today))
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dmitry_Lazurenko
https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=56589131600

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

We have all considered how it would be great to control any device with the "power of your mind". This has become real with the advent of neural interfaces – all you need is to put a mobile headset on that reads your brain signals.
This technology is still in the development stage, and only a few companies can offer a ready-made solution for mass use. However, these products are limited in functionality and do not meet the expectations of users. To create a truly high-quality neural interface, manufacturers lack experience, a significant number of real tests, and a more scientific approach to research. However, one company has all of this today: Basis Neuro.

https://medium.com/@basisneuro/basis-neuro-a-new-generation-of-neural-technologies-22a7a494adb
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:54:49 PM

Is it possible to change our feelings for the music? With Transcranial stimulation of the brain, nothing is impossible.
https://medium.com/@basisneuro/transcranial-stimulation-of-the-brain-the-truth-behind-the-joy-of-listening-to-music-5f7d29cdc36
Wilson Morris

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:46:01 PM

Hello! I'm very glad to see the project which isn't linked to criptoblablazazacoin or very useful wallets for it! Roll Eyes

What about smart-home? Could I used the neural assistant for any device in my home or are there restriction?
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:55:55 PM

Hello! I'm very glad to see the project which isn't linked to criptoblablazazacoin or very useful wallets for it! Roll Eyes

What about smart-home? Could I used the neural assistant for any device in my home or are there restriction?

You can manage any IoT device in your home with the help of our latest devices!
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:07:12 AM

Basis Neuro is a step into the future
According to Google, the query “buy virtual reality glasses” was several times more popular than the query “radio controlled device” over the last two years. Year after year, day after day, new technologies are replacing existing ones. Time zips along, and the era of using neural technologies and brain-computer interfaces approaches.
Neural interfaces are already actively used in many fields of science, medicine, and technology and have undeniable advantages over their predecessors.

https://medium.com/@basisneuro/the-future-today-6441bc3f61c5
Wilson Morris

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:39:05 PM

What about computer-games? Have you certain development? What's the difference from other?
WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:55:04 PM

dear DEV  this is a great ,novel promising project!I'd like to reserve a position in chinese translation and promotion group.Does the project team have this plan?
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

dear DEV  this is a great ,novel promising project!I'd like to reserve a position in chinese translation and promotion group.Does the project team have this plan?

Hi, thanks for your interest.
Yes, of course. We already run bounty campaign and we need experts for translation and promotion our project in the Asian region. Although we need a spokesman in this area. Please, send me the personal letter at ns@basisneuro.com
WL082746

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

dear DEV  this is a great ,novel promising project!I'd like to reserve a position in chinese translation and promotion group.Does the project team have this plan?

Yes, of course. We already run bounty campaign and we need experts for translation and promotion our project in the Asian region. Although we need a spokesman in this area. Please, send me the personal letter at ns@basisneuro.com
thank you but your email address is wrong,because my email has been returned
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

Please, write your address. I will send you test letter now.
WL082746

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

Please, write your address. I will send you test letter now.
230406109@qq.com
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

It seems that the achievement of this project is good and will continue to increase, I think the project is increasingly seen by investors.

Hi, Kevala! Thanks!
Every day we are working to ensure that more people know about the useability of our devices today and as soon as possible that everyone can use our devices own.
Our task is to bring technology to every house and create a community of developers, scientists, and users.
Investors respond well to our project, especially since at the current stage of the closed presale we offer good bonuses for the trust and attention given.
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:18:24 PM

Seriously the gap between your soft cap and your hard cap can't make any sense to me. Anyone founding a business should be able to precisely define how much money they actually need to get off the ground. Of course, anyone could say "If we collect a billion we can build more stuff faster", but that's not the point when it comes to raising money. In my eyes it doesn't look very professional to say that 5 million is the minimum to start successfully and almost 100 million would also be fine.
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:41:37 PM

Seriously the gap between your soft cap and your hard cap can't make any sense to me. Anyone founding a business should be able to precisely define how much money they actually need to get off the ground. Of course, anyone could say "If we collect a billion we can build more stuff faster", but that's not the point when it comes to raising money. In my eyes it doesn't look very professional to say that 5 million is the minimum to start successfully and almost 100 million would also be fine.

20 times the difference between caps - absolutely normal in projects. This is not so noticeable when the project has a min cap of 1.5 million, a max cap of 30 million. Mathematics is still the same. The difference, too.
Only in contrast to most projects, where the increase in fees is an expansion of the project, we are increasing the number of markets, not territories. For example, take the majority of microfinance projects. With the increase in the number of fees, they begin to increase the number of countries in which they are going to work. Is expanding only the geography, but the project's functionality is changing little. At us with increase in number of gathering there is a linear expansion of the functions and the occupied markets. Each of which requires tens of millions of dollars. So we say:
5 million - a minimum for the release of their own devices
10 - in addition to everything white label
30 - in addition to everything the big data
50 - in addition to everything - blockchain for neurotech
97 - in addition to everything the laboratory for all developers, where we'll teach everyone to do products with control technology using the "power of thought"
When each point of fees is reached, additional markets are added in addition (not to be confused with the expansion of the project geography): + Wearable devices, + VR, + IOT, + smart house, + Medicine, + B2B solutions and so...
Even if we do not attract all 97 million at once - we will finance these areas from our company profits. But it will take a lot longer. That's why we suggest everyone to bring the future closer to themselves, everyone.
Nik Sviridov (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:40:51 AM

What is planned the price range? (if we say about your products)

an average of $ 700 for a neural interface
depending on the functional
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: