Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:22:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding will be a risk or not??  (Read 4397 times)
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

For us hold till when you u need the money or take some and just get what you need. That is what we are doing. Hold and trade. Get what caeh we need and hold. Trade to grow btc and just keep.on holding. We believe in btc and we believe that btc price will keep on rising.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Razo123

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

Holding bitcoins is such a very risky move. Because we do not know whether when the bitcoin price goes low or goes high. Just patiently wait until the bitcoin becomes high then you can sell it already.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:02:46 PM

Its depends on the market and your need. Bitcoin is a coin which moves that’s price at a regular interval and no one can predict what will be at the next. If you hold your coin and in future, it increases its price then you will get a bi9g amount of benefit from this coin but if it decreases its price then you will face with some problem.
Be sure about one thing that if this coin decreases its price then it will increase its price after some days for sure and you have to wait patiently for that moment.

If you hold your coin and that time it decreases its price and you fall into a very emergency of money and selling the coin is just available to get money then you will be fall into a big trap and loss a big amount of money. Holding bitcoin is a wise way but you have make sure that if anything happens then you can stay patiently then you can hold it for better future otherwise not.

jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

May be there is a lot of risk in holding bitcoins at the moment but it is sure to stand in the coming time. Keep holding and make the right choice, don't take the chance of investing more if you can't deal with immediate loss. It's a long run game.
We need to change our perspective in regards to taking an investments in the world of crypto. We need to keep in mind that it is normal to have a risk when it comes to investment, the truth is all types of investments have risk. But we could surely live with it. The price of bitcoin is volatile but we could surely earn out of those changes and it will only depends on our management for us to earn.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Holding is risky but once it turn to the way we want it to be all of the risk will be paid of, so hold your bitcoin and sell them once it is on the peak. Nothing will happened if we don't know how to risk. Bitcoin is all about risking.
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:24:06 PM

Investing itself is the real risk. Since you are here, you have to accept the fact that investing in cryptocurrencies is not a joke. Meaning to say, if you are not cautious then you'll be broke. So if you saw Bitcoin reached $17,000, then you have the idea that it may be reached again that price anytime soon. Just have a little faith. Hold still.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

Just be patient and don't sell your btc you must to wait when the price of btc be over 20000$ in that time make a choice
xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:47:56 PM

If you are holding coins that has a actual use then you are in the right track but then if you are just holding something that is pump and dump coin then its very risky you are not sure if its going to give you a profit or not. Better put a stop loss if you are not sure with the coin you bought.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:57:23 PM

Maybe their is a little bit risky about holding bitcoins but it is surely that the right time comes. So im gonna hold my bitcoins and i`ve have to make a right decision so i will not regret it. Don`t invest if you can`t deal with it. Keep holding because we can get a big profit on it. Believe what we knows.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

Investing itself is the real risk. Since you are here, you have to accept the fact that investing in cryptocurrencies is not a joke. Meaning to say, if you are not cautious then you'll be broke. So if you saw Bitcoin reached $17,000, then you have the idea that it may be reached again that price anytime soon. Just have a little faith. Hold still.
There is no investment that is not a risk on itself, Since we cannot predict the future we can't be sure that we are going to either make or lose money whenever we put our money into some investments.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

It is very hard to predict one hundred coins at once. But if you prefer to just hold bitcoin alone, I don't think it is risky at all. Bitcoin chain will be healed by lightning network process and everything will be better over time.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

Sell your portion of BTC in high. I think will reach to 30k before this April and then expecting a reversal(correction) movement. Then You could buy at the dip.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

About holding, essentially I think it depends on the coins that we hold, if the coins is really worthy to be hold.. it will not be at risky, and of course we've to adjusting it with the time period (long term/short term) in holding that's coins.
One thing, a holder should not be afraid with a risk, if we're afraid with a risk, we're not worth to be a holder.

true, holding  is good id you know that , that coins are worth to be hodl or if you know that the project is still active or the people behind those coins are active doing their job but if you know that coins are like pump and it will dump and it becomes nothing then you need to sell it as soon has it has the value. it is risky to hodl those kind of coins.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

It is very hard to predict one hundred coins at once. But if you prefer to just hold bitcoin alone, I don't think it is risky at all. Bitcoin chain will be healed by lightning network process and everything will be better over time.

Lightning network is still in "testing mode" and no one knows when it will be implemented. Already the implementation plans have been pushed back several times (due to shady reasons). But sooner or later, the scaling issues are going to re-surface again. It will be fun then...
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

Whole crypto market have started to grow. And this is a good sign for everyone. Bitcoin the biggest part of market and it is in good condition. So there is no need to sell Bitcoins or any other famous cryptocurrency.
sasinghal

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:53:51 PM

This ups and downs are very normal in investment. The price has started increasing and i think it will increase a lot in upcoming months. Holding it will never be out of risk. But most probably it will give you huge profit.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

I’m sure that in a long term it will make a profit and it’s not risky.
I'm wanting to continue holding yet in the event that I come to the heart of the matter where I have to sell, I'll begin to sell piece by piece. It's extremely an eager market and its eyes are on your pocket. Try not to be eager spare it for your future yet when the time has come don't continue holding to make more benefit.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

There is no investment that is not a risk on itself, Since we cannot predict the future we can't be sure that we are going to either make or lose money whenever we put our money into some investments.
our own risk is price reduction. when the price of the coins we have down, it will certainly be risky in terms of price. but, the amount of coins we have remains the same. but, it can also be an advantage when the price goes up. nobody knows about it, and of course the fall in prices is the only risk.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dg2010

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

look at the price now, BTC has increased over $11k now and it is very potential to reach $20k soon. Let's hold your BTC and stop selling in panic
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:27:16 PM

You question seems interchanging, I don't know if you are planning to buy bitcoins or you have already bitcoins and just asking to hold it until the price goes high above 17k. But I tell you this, you should buy today if you don't have enough or you are planning to buy bitcoins because the price as of today is clearly signalizing a continuous increase day by day. But if you are planning to sell, I would recommend to hold it for a while and wait for a new all time high.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: