Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding will be a risk or not??  (Read 4397 times)
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:49:06 AM

As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in the first week of Jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my BTC?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
Holding Bitcoin too long is also very risky. But the longer we hold the price of Bitcoin can get higher or even more down. Holding Bitcoin for many years can earn multiple benefits. The more profits we get the greater the risk we will receive. But for now, I suggest you buy Bitcoin and hold it for longer. Because the price of Bitcoin has started to rise slowly.

so are you saying that holding for a short time is not risky ? of course it is still risky. It doesnt matter if you hold short or long because the price of bitcoin is always fluctuating.  You can loose if you are not aware on whats going on with the prices , that is why it is recomended to always watch the market because anything can always happen without prior notice. the price can sky rocket and plummets upwards even only a few days of holding , that is why you cant say holding for a verry long time is beneficial.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AlexZHankok

Activity: 336
Merit: 92

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

Now the market situation is mixed. Sell on the oversold market is a bad idea. Just  need to wait for the rebound. Sooner or later the price will be restored and we will see new heights. If the author was able to sell in early January he lucky man. If not, then he HODL like the majority.

york780

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

No risk at all guys lmao

Fyi: there’s always risk.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in the first week of Jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my BTC?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.
Holding Bitcoin too long is also very risky. But the longer we hold the price of Bitcoin can get higher or even more down. Holding Bitcoin for many years can earn multiple benefits. The more profits we get the greater the risk we will receive. But for now, I suggest you buy Bitcoin and hold it for longer. Because the price of Bitcoin has started to rise slowly.
Yeah, bitcoin is often regarded as a long-term investment so as to gain the multiple benefits out of it, it is necessary to keep it for long. However, the price often fluctuates in between sometimes making the price too high or even low but holding it for long will eventually increase your profit, since more the time invested in holding it, greater will be the profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:27:46 PM

There is no guarantee that another year the bitcoin price will continue to improve so the holding is certainly risky, but I prefer to hold for now because the bitcoin price is cheap and when I bought last year more than $ 10k, so I dare to take risks instead of losing money.
feegro77

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

Every step is definitely risky, not to mention holding.clear we need a relatively long time to sell and get the profit we want.
We only want to lose time or lose assets.
I think the risk is just losing time or losing assets.
HostiletermitE

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

With Bitcoin's current state, buying and holding would not be advisable; not until the clouds clear up.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

With Bitcoin's current state, buying and holding would not be advisable; not until the clouds clear up.

Bitcoin investment is risky in the sense that it is very volatile. If you don't really have the knowledge of bitcoin's history, you might as well panic sell your bitcoin during the falldown of bitcoin's price.

Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:58:45 AM

In my own analysis, investing into something or to any crypto currencies is always a risk specially if what you had invested is worth your future so always be sure that the crypto currency you are holding has a significant uses  in our modern society and has the opportunity to grow in the market and the potential to increase its market values because that's the only reason why you are holding them.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:06:12 AM

In my own analysis, investing into something or to any crypto currencies is always a risk specially if what you had invested is worth your future so always be sure that the crypto currency you are holding has a significant uses  in our modern society and has the opportunity to grow in the market and the potential to increase its market values because that's the only reason why you are holding them.

Holding is a 50-50 chances if it rise to a certain price then you are lucky enough but if it’s not then you lose. You should be willing to take risks in order to win. You should be willing to hold until you reach your desired amount to come and do not sell in losing price. We know how volatile bitcoin is so it is just a matter of time and you will see higher price again.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:29:22 AM

Holding is a 50-50 chances if it rise to a certain price then you are lucky enough but if it’s not then you lose. You should be willing to take risks in order to win. You should be willing to hold until you reach your desired amount to come and do not sell in losing price. We know how volatile bitcoin is so it is just a matter of time and you will see higher price again.
That is clear thing that it depends on a coin that you bought. In holding it has only a very small chance of losing because if you did not sell it at low price and yet its not a shitcoin then you can expect a much higher gains in the future. In bitcoins you will have not to worry you bought at 20k for example then wait for it hold for the mean time.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:21:46 AM

But the current state of bitcoin is down so that means buying is very much advisable since you can buy it at a lower price and that is also a good idea to earn big the moment its market value will pump high.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

But the current state of bitcoin is down so that means buying is very much advisable since you can buy it at a lower price and that is also a good idea to earn big the moment its market value will pump high.
well, it's holding back at high risk, but when the price goes up, you can get bigger profit in the previous comparison. but of course it takes great patience. when the price drops, it becomes a risk that must be faced by us all.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:55:29 AM

See when its the matter of bitcoin then holding it ain't a risk as it will surely provide you a handful amount of the expected profit or even more. By selling it in between, you will be at a loss only as you are doing so at low prices. So, the hold your coin without being hesitant and wait for the appropriate time...

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

No, holding is not risky, but seeing the market price is also necessary, because with it you can make a decision on what price you decide to sell it.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

It is basically a matter of chance but i believe that holding is not a risk .Bitcoin price will rise surely ,we should not loose hope.Keep on investing in it .Even if we sell the coins at this moment i don't think we are going to get any type of profit from it. So better keep holding and keep believing in bitcoin and one day bitcoin will pay back your patience and hardwork with huge profit and satisfaction.Give your 100% .Hold your bitcoins because at present no other better option is there.Nodoubt it is a matter of risk  but to get successfull we have to take risk in many situation and this is one of that situation.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

well, it's holding back at high risk, but when the price goes up, you can get bigger profit in the previous comparison. but of course it takes great patience. when the price drops, it becomes a risk that must be faced by us all.
but nevertheless, if you are concerned about the drop in prices, then you can go from investment to trade. It is on the difference in price, you can also make good money, because despite the fall of the market, prices for crypto currency still have fluctuations.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:34:49 PM

No, it's not risky at all.
Imagine when Bitcoin near to the end of 21 million being mined, the price will going to high, miner works could be not really profit, circulating supply between peer-to-peer and market trading are limited. So people who holding for long plan 5-10 years will gain a lot  of benefit.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

I will say it's risky, buh what were have to do is to think positive. The price can either go up or down at any time.But the most important thing is to keep our hopes high and believe that it's gonna go higher and stable. 

quovadiz

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:23:36 PM

I will say it's risky, buh what were have to do is to think positive. The price can either go up or down at any time.But the most important thing is to keep our hopes high and believe that it's gonna go higher and stable. 
To me i also think that it is risky, but i do not think that without taking risk we can make money from trading or investment, if we want to make money we have to take the risk of holding our bitcoin, and hope that its price will increase too much instead of decreasing because still the demand of bitcoin is increasing and not decreasing.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: