Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:36:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] UNILOT - ICO gambling platform  (Read 1636 times)
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:42:31 AM

Guys will have good to try to interest investors to put their money. But for this to happen, the project must be at least unique.

I agree with you, although the market will not find unique projects. Most importantly, we have extensive experience in building gaming platforms. And we already have MVP. And the interest of the investor is a large demand for the token that will be created from players of gambling.
I believe that this project can attract many investors. Moreover, by having a wider experience that will be very helpful to reach success. I am sure the team will do its best for a project of this magnitude. success is always for this project.
I also agree with you gan when the team on this project is working properly will definitely be successful also this project, and will surely be many investors who enliven this project. the project is successful and hopefully well.
We will continue to monitor this project, hopefully, the outcome is successful and the project always runs smoothly in accordance with the expectations of the participants. and really hope more investors are joining forces for this project.

Yes I also hope like that, but the success or failure of a project depends on people who work in it. but we see the development of this project. because it is argued if the project was not good and there is a thought if this project well.

dimas901

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:23:48 AM

an interesting project because Unilot is a decentralized gambling platform that allows players to play and host online games like poker tournaments, lotteries and many other games. why to participate in the campaign should look at https://unilot.io/en-us/index.html#whatIsUnilot?
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:29:54 AM

Guys will have good to try to interest investors to put their money. But for this to happen, the project must be at least unique.

I agree with you, although the market will not find unique projects. Most importantly, we have extensive experience in building gaming platforms. And we already have MVP. And the interest of the investor is a large demand for the token that will be created from players of gambling.
I believe that this project can attract many investors. Moreover, by having a wider experience that will be very helpful to reach success. I am sure the team will do its best for a project of this magnitude. success is always for this project.
I also agree with you gan when the team on this project is working properly will definitely be successful also this project, and will surely be many investors who enliven this project. the project is successful and hopefully well.
We will continue to monitor this project, hopefully, the outcome is successful and the project always runs smoothly in accordance with the expectations of the participants. and really hope more investors are joining forces for this project.

Yes I also hope like that, but the success or failure of a project depends on people who work in it. but we see the development of this project. because it is argued if the project was not good and there is a thought if this project well.

I think that the UNILOT team is great and hardworking. it will bring the project to be successful. Hopefully, this project will get many investors and be successful in the future.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
pusaka

Activity: 1106
Merit: 615

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:34:26 AM

hi sir
hom much total supply tokens in this ICO, I see on the website for pre sale is 25M tokens
and I do not see how much for Public ICO in the future?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
icoholder

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

Unilot with a rating of 4.09 on our ICO list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/unilot-preico-17521

The ICO and project team has been verified. We interviewed the team members.

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. We are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder

ICOholder.com - Smart Tracker & Global Analytics Platform
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:35:43 AM

I think that the UNILOT team is great and hardworking. it will bring the project to be successful. Hopefully, this project will get many investors and be successful in the future.
correct by having the team responsible and hard-working good it is very influential with the success of the project in the future. a big project like this I think will attract the attention of many investors.
Hopefully the project a success.

babedota

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

A project whose concept of gambling has been done and the concept is almost the same. but the project on gambling is also a project that is quite interested by many people hopefully his project will run with the provisions of the target and get investors.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:55:56 PM

ANN Hindi translation is live at:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2798327

Please Update the spreadsheet

Thanks
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

I understand that the gambling industry is very popular, but still the token's role is not fully understood - will it act as an internal unit of calculation or is there a more specific goal?

Also the issue is still in the conduct of the ICO itself, why it was divided into 3 phases, this is due to the possibility of selling products for this period of time?
KellyJo

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

I'm a little confused! Are you having a token or a coin pre sale?
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:59:57 PM

I've seen several projects very similar to this one and I don't see any of them finished product and launched it.
Just cross trough my mind, how will you provide to players safe gambling and fairness?
It's erc20 token.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kampret4545

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

It seems like a mature project of the workers' spirit will succeed
Chase13

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:59:52 PM

I believe on their website it mentioned them having a token pre-sale.

Chase13

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

I've seen several projects very similar to this one and I don't see any of them finished product and launched it.
Just cross trough my mind, how will you provide to players safe gambling and fairness?
It's erc20 token.

Since it is an erc20 token, it will be Ether compatible, correct?

elsya syafira

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

interesting project and good concept, i like it and i want to buy and join bounty campaign maybe.
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

interesting project and good concept, i like it and i want to buy and join bounty campaign maybe.
UNILOT is indeed an interesting project hopefully will be many investors who invest in this project so that the project's success for his future.
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

a very beautiful and exciting project, a project that has great and creative teams and this project has a brilliant ideas. I'm sure your project will be a great success.
arwanabounty

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:48:29 AM

The online gambling industry has been plagued by an inability to handle high technology fraud and lack of transparency, leading to online gambling bans in some countries. now comes the platform that unilot hopefully with the arrival will give good effect for those who are in the bottom line need / need. success.
Debra M

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:38:42 PM

Will Unilot be available on the Web in addition to IOS and Android?

Debra M

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:42:29 PM

Unilot using Smart Contracts is a good concept... I will participate in the token sale.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: