Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:43:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: need 5 BTC loan QUICK  (Read 3126 times)
Jenger

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 05:47:43 PM

Joey's house in uninsured? It would be a shame for an old house like that to catch fire.....

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 05:49:44 PM

Joey's house in uninsured? It would be a shame for an old house like that to catch fire.....

According to him there is some very cheap 30 year policy on it.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 05:52:46 PM

Yes, he says he has a "no-deductible" policy on it.

He is lying.  Anything that happens to that house will go unrepaired.  Ir Joey keeps scamming eventually he will have to move out.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
J603

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 05:53:55 PM

Stuff like this is moronic. If anyone were to commit arson or vandalism, they would be arrested. It wouldn't be hard for Joey to just point to this thread, and anyone who made a threat would be a suspect. That is if they don't catch you in the physical act, since people rarely get away with arson. Arson is far more serious than him scamming someone out of .4 BTC. Obviously Jenger isn't the only one who's made a threat, but they're all equally stupid.

I don't understand why no one has brought this to court. I wasn't scammed, so I can't be the one to do it. But someone who was should just sue him. Stop acting like children and making up threats. If he has defrauded you out of money, that is illegal and it would not be hard to get that money and much more out of him.

"Doxxing", ordering pizza, and making baseless threats has to be the lamest thing I've ever seen. Someone should either actually do something, or just let this thread and all the others die.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 05:57:03 PM

Stuff like this is moronic. If anyone were to commit arson or vandalism, they would be arrested. It wouldn't be hard for Joey to just point to this thread, and anyone who made a threat would be a suspect. That is if they don't catch you in the physical act, since people rarely get away with arson. Arson is far more serious than him scamming someone out of .4 BTC. Obviously Jenger isn't the only one who's made a threat, but they're all equally stupid.

Someone throws a rock through his window in the middle of the night and gets away, and they will be arrested?  How?    Wink

Let Joey point to this thread, showing all his scams and thefts.  Let them suspect me - I live in Canada and there would be a record of my entry into the US.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 05:58:39 PM

I don't understand why no one has brought this to court. I wasn't scammed, so I can't be the one to do it. But someone who was should just sue him. Stop acting like children and making up threats. If he has defrauded you out of money, that is illegal and it would not be hard to get that money and much more out of him.

"Doxxing", ordering pizza, and making baseless threats has to be the lamest thing I've ever seen. Someone should either actually do something, or just let this thread and all the others die.
Can't garnish disability money. So take me to court all you want. Me and my mom already have tons of judgments.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 06:01:06 PM

What kills me is how proud he is of being a shit stained loser.

joeyjmr8484 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 06:01:55 PM

Yes, he says he has a "no-deductible" policy on it.

He is lying.  Anything that happens to that house will go unrepaired.  Ir Joey keeps scamming eventually he will have to move out.
Not lying. It is a 30plus year old policy from Allstate. Me and my mom know it like the back of our hands.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2013, 06:02:25 PM

Can't garnish disability money. So take me to court all you want. Me and my mom already have tons of judgments.

Don't garnish.  Don't take to court.  Take out the house.  Once windows start breaking he might decide to stop scamming.

He has no insurance - he is lying, just like when he says he will pay back loans.

elvisrene

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 10:04:45 PM

What kills me is how proud he is of being a shit stained loser.

yea buddy your right i think he's not bipolar he is bistupid .Because there sure has to be something wrong with him still coming to the forum and answering back to all the people men he has to be the king of all trolls .(But my guess is he is just plain stupid and that his father was the one that raped him there fore he liked it and became gay of course no ofense to gay people there cool his not)
J603

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:58:06 PM

Someone throws a rock through his window in the middle of the night and gets away, and they will be arrested?  How?    Wink

Let Joey point to this thread, showing all his scams and thefts.  Let them suspect me - I live in Canada and there would be a record of my entry into the US.

This is what I quoted. Are you planning on throwing a burning rock through his window?

Obviously, they won't get you if a rock goes through his window unless you actually do come to the US.

But I was talking about those people who are saying they're going to come to his house and beat him up, or burn it down, or otherwise do something very illegal. I stand by my statement that those actions are moronic, but I guess I should revise my statement a little and say that "they're mostly equally stupid, but that some ideas were born stupider than others.

Why doesn't someone just sue him?
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 05:03:53 PM

Why doesn't someone just sue him?

The same reason no one will actually follow through on their threats of violence. 

It's only $30...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: