Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learning the Market  (Read 600 times)
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:40:51 PM

You should try to understand how the market works. Investors are those who decide the fate of a particular coin. Without investors, coins end in death. Try to analyze the graphs, carry out thorough research, gather the knowledge necessary for a complete understanding of the market.
Mecryptopheles

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

Learn the basic principles of forex trading, then - with SMALL sums - try to apply here, just to see if they work
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:50:26 PM

Search on Youtube with keywords "cryptocurrencies technical analysis" I'm sure there are a lot of learning resource to be taught. Make sure you learn by doing, you can make a demo-trading account or you start with the low amount of money to make you get used to cryptocurrencies market.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:53:26 PM

Learn the basic principles of forex trading, then - with SMALL sums - try to apply here, just to see if they work
Forex and Stock trading is what most people know. Cryptocurrency trading is not that hard to learn if you know that already.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cryptomagnus

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:00:20 AM

I don't know it there is something that we can learn, out of making experiments hoping that will work...

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
andybits

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

Beware, just when you think you have worked it out, things could go pear shaped.
Natetan1004

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

no help?
The other guy gave you a link that is worth looking at. The coins that you research should be enough for you to invest in. There is only a batch of profitable coins in that site.

Thank you for the link newbie here in cryptocurrencies. I was a investor in stock market, I was just curious in crypt on how this system work. But by looking on the graph I think somehow this will have a similarity in terms on law of supply and demand.
bottledfireworks

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

I don't know any grate resources or link. I just want to advice you that there are many books and online application that you can read and watch that related in crypto world and tradings.
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:45:46 AM

Just wondering if there's any resources to learn the market. I have babypips. Just didn't know if there were much better resources to learn how to watch charts, notice signs, or anything informative.

Is learning waves and what not even useful in the crypto world?

Thanks ahead of time. Will donate some xvg for helpful info!!

Just don't want to scroll through 1000s of coins so any help is appreciated!

What I do is to watch coinmarketcap on a regular basis (daily, if you are obsessed) and also follow some popular youtubers in order to be able to hear different opinions about what's going on out there.
Sniar

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:54:55 AM

I don't know any grate resources or link. I just want to advice you that there are many books and online application that you can read and watch that related in crypto world and tradings.

It's a small number of crypto currency books but I can tell you he may read a books about the stocks market. Nowadays ICO and all that sort of things are coming closer to the stocks market rules and we can use their hints to our help.
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

Babypips is best for forex trading but the valuable lessons learnt there can be applied to crypto currencies if you want to analyse the market in the technical way by using indidcators. Yet it wont be of much help. In crypto market you can apply the method of position and swing trading from forex and forget about the coins you hold. You will come back to your wallet with a smile.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:42:53 AM

For every beginner, I would recommend the CoinMarketCap. The website is currently offering the great view of the current market curves. You can look for each coin individually and through the backlinks make a deeper research that will lead you to the choice of your coin you will invest in.

Good luck in finding the profitable crypto coin!
An interesting suggestion, once I see coinmarketcap, there are lots of coins there, so we can monitor one by one coin prices and graphics development, so we can make sure to choose the right one.

]
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:26:22 AM

Just wondering if there's any resources to learn the market. I have babypips. Just didn't know if there were much better resources to learn how to watch charts, notice signs, or anything informative.

Many phenomena on the cryptocurrency market remain for me incomprehensible, and this despite my two-year experience with cryptocurrencies and quite a large income from them. In some extent coins just a game.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:31:41 AM

Just learn some basic technical analysis in investopedia,watch some video tutorials in youtube and you are good to go.

Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:35:25 AM

If you want to learn and read about the waves,chart about the coin you must go into the coinmarketcap.com in this site,you will see the price now. The percentage if it drop or rise and at the same time it show you the graph price of the coins. Not only that. All coins was found in this site. So i suggest you this site. About the others you must search on your own
Andrej Peiboski

Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

Crypto market is so crazy and unpredictable that I don't know how we can really "learn" something: any time you think you have understand something, the reality changes and you have to start again from the beginning.

Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

If anything my experience with day trading crypto is that it is very easy to get burned. Don't automatically assume that the same rules for forex or whatever apply here too. This is still a largely unregulated market where insider trading and market manipulation is the standard rather than the exception. So as a new comer this means its not a level playing field. I think the best way to learn is through experience. Read a lot, know what you are buying and why. Take risks but with small amounts of money so you'll what to do and what not to do. You can be a TA ace but thats not going to save you if happened to buy bitconnect based on chart analysis....

burp...
sinduarianto

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

for myself I am also still confused about the market that I am not sure just reading the chart of the existing signal.
degraff

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

when we have bull or bear market trends learning will not help much, of course knowing technology and able to separate good projects makes sense, especially for long term investors

Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:16:13 PM

I'm new in this platform of crypto currency and specially how to look on the market. But I'm sure there is always a way to learn the market better. Hope some of you guys could provide us he reference. Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: