Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:33:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [$TEK]+☻*⚡TEKCOIN a.k.a. TEKCash⚡*☻+▲High Proof-of-Stake▲SHA-256 PoS/PoW hybrid▲  (Read 3119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Blyfla

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

great. How long will the project take? Can you tell me what plans are coming? thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 03:35:05 AM

great. How long will the project take? Can you tell me what plans are coming? thank you
there are no devs, lol

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:27:45 AM

there are no devs, lol

*~/working on Bitcoin-Instant taken priority for the time being Wink

==>

http://www.bitcoinstant.org/

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Enema

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:26:39 PM

there are no devs, lol

==>

You mean Instantcoin 0.9.2 copy and pasted.  Grin

OWZ1337 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

there are no devs, lol

==>

You mean Instantcoin 0.9.2 copy and pasted.  Grin

BitcoinInstant[BTI] per Bitdevs(NYC) *:-D 

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
HCLivess
Legendary

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:36:15 AM

there are no devs, lol

==>

who are you anyway? Wladimir J. van der Laan ?

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:19:13 PM

there are no devs, lol

==>

lol~how did you figure that one out?  *:-D  == bitdevs NYC helping with development <<

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
HCLivess
Legendary

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

there are no devs, lol

==>

lol~how did you figure that one out?  *:-D  == bitdevs NYC helping with development <<

you have the bee icon

MPG

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:03:26 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 01:40:28 PM by MPG

there are no devs, lol

==>

you have the bee icon

Soz for beeing a bit thick,but what is the bee Icon?
MPG

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:12:15 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 01:40:03 PM by MPG

Tell ya what else is wrong with this coin. U can't download a wallet anywhere(without it being a pain in the arse) and some one needs to fix the block explorer. I'd do it but i haven't got the first clue about how to. its actually a great working coin which works very well and fast. My mates and i use for transferring all the time its cheaper than moving btc from exchange to exchange. (not much good the now like, No volume or listings on good exchanges) so we use beancash (formally bitbean) at the min. anyway tekcoin is really fast.
OWZ1337 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:26:15 AM

Tell ya what else is wrong with this coin. U can't download a wallet anywhere(without it being a pain in the arse) and some one needs to fix the block explorer. I'd do it but i haven't got the first clue about how to. its actually a great working coin which works very well and fast. My mates and i use for transferring all the time its cheaper than moving btc from exchange to exchange. (not much good the now like, No volume or listings on good exchanges) so we use beancash (formally bitbean) at the min. anyway tekcoin is really fast.

september is a good fair target Wink  ~tek~ *gone fishing* >((()))*>

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:16:00 PM

Well, if you go back a few pages in this thread, you'll see that there's a link provided for you to download the latest version of the TEKcoin wallet. There's also a link which gives you the blockchain data for download, in case you don't want to wait for the wallet to sync. But yes, there's no functioning block explorer where we could check any public's address balances within the TEKcoin network. Most of the coins in existence, have their own block explorer which I believe that it's a necessity for the adoption of cryptocurrencies in the mainstream world.

As well as you do, I'm amazed by the speed and ease of use TEKcoin has, and it's been one of my favorite altcoins since its launch back a few years ago. The high-stake rates are most attractive IMO, but it's been under the radar for quite some time. The original dev has abandoned the coin, which leaves us with no further innovation or development to it. Maybe, if there's a community takeover for this coin, or a new dev team, then the coin would perform better in the markets and people would join it. However, until now, the coin is still the same which gives no real use cases except for speculation and short-term profits.

Despite everything, I believe that it's best to buy these coins at cheap prices and keep staking them until something new and exciting happens. I'd be surprised if this coin would become a masternode coin with a hybrid consensus (PoW/PoS) for even greater rewards. Masternodes would surely increase the demand of this coin and will keep it alive for the long term. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Eulalila

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:00:38 PM

Looking forward to the success of this project.
MPG

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

september is a good fair target Wink  ~tek~ *gone fishing* >((()))*>

Thanks for your reply, But am not actually sure what that means. except maybe that something is coming in feb after this person get's back from one huge fishing trip.
MPG

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:35:39 AM

Well, if you go back a few pages in this thread, you'll see that there's a link provided for you to download the latest version of the TEKcoin wallet. There's also a link which gives you the blockchain data for download, in case you don't want to wait for the wallet to sync. But yes, there's no functioning block explorer where we could check any public's address balances within the TEKcoin network. Most of the coins in existence, have their own block explorer which I believe that it's a necessity for the adoption of cryptocurrencies in the mainstream world.

As well as you do, I'm amazed by the speed and ease of use TEKcoin has, and it's been one of my favorite altcoins since its launch back a few years ago. The high-stake rates are most attractive IMO, but it's been under the radar for quite some time. The original dev has abandoned the coin, which leaves us with no further innovation or development to it. Maybe, if there's a community takeover for this coin, or a new dev team, then the coin would perform better in the markets and people would join it. However, until now, the coin is still the same which gives no real use cases except for speculation and short-term profits.

Despite everything, I believe that it's best to buy these coins at cheap prices and keep staking them until something new and exciting happens. I'd be surprised if this coin would become a masternode coin with a hybrid consensus (PoW/PoS) for even greater rewards. Masternodes would surely increase the demand of this coin and will keep it alive for the long term. Just my thoughts Grin

Thanks for your info, Al try and find the download for the wallet, I have a funny feeling that i might have already tried it though and am sure its still a right pain in the Butt.
Also your right on new dev team, But well i dont know anything about that either, so i doubt al be able to help with it. The only reason that i think the block explorer should be fixed is because its dragging down the the market cap  price and that makes it look like its a weak coin and its really not
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:07:08 PM

Thanks for your info, Al try and find the download for the wallet, I have a funny feeling that i might have already tried it though and am sure its still a right pain in the Butt.
Also your right on new dev team, But well i dont know anything about that either, so i doubt al be able to help with it. The only reason that i think the block explorer should be fixed is because its dragging down the the market cap  price and that makes it look like its a weak coin and its really not

Yes. It kinda sucks right now, since there's no functional block explorer. Unless a new dev team joins the party, this coin will be under the radar for good. In the meantime, I believe that it would be wise to buy and hodl Tekcoin, as we build our way with endless profits in the stakes received. This coin offers a lot more than it's currently worth, so it's very useful for quick and cheap payments across the world.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Enema

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:52:11 PM

Also your right on new dev team, But well i dont know anything about that either, so i doubt al be able to help with it. The only reason that i think the block explorer should be fixed is because its dragging down the the market cap  price and that makes it look like its a weak coin and its really not

Yes. It kinda sucks right now, since there's no functional block explorer. Unless a new dev team joins the party, this coin will be under the radar for good. In the meantime, I believe that it would be wise to buy and hodl Tekcoin, as we build our way with endless profits in the stakes received. This coin offers a lot more than it's currently worth, so it's very useful for quick and cheap payments across the world.  Grin
If you think TEK is good you will surely LOVE Truckcoin !

-Truckcoin rewards can not be controlled or gamed as TEK, rewards of TEK have been kept low for the last 2+ years by just 1 or 2 big
 wallets.
-Truckcoin has very low coin supply compared to TEK and many others.
-Equally fast in transfers as TEK.
-Higher rewards and faster R.O.I. then TEK.
-You don't have to wait 30 days before you can stake, Truckcoin only 10 days.

Cool

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

Also your right on new dev team, But well i dont know anything about that either, so i doubt al be able to help with it. The only reason that i think the block explorer should be fixed is because its dragging down the the market cap  price and that makes it look like its a weak coin and its really not

-Truckcoin rewards can not be controlled or gamed as TEK, rewards of TEK have been kept low for the last 2+ years by just 1 or 2 big
 wallets.

Cool

Your post made my head hurt real bad-like.   Roll Eyes

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
~Trololoh~

Activity: 248
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:23:30 PM

wallets.

Cool

Your post made my head hurt real bad-like.   Roll Eyes
Anything specific that hurt your head ?
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:22:14 PM

wallets.

Cool

Nice. Looks like Truckcoin is a well-worth investment after all. I was checking into it lately, and it has far more trading activity than Tekcoin itself. Considering that the price is extremely cheap, I think that it's a good way to earn profit within a short time frame. Things aside, I wonder if Truckcoin is active in development and community support, as usually most PoS coins which offer high stake rates in the market, become abandoned by their devs.

This is important, since it could determine the future of the coin in the cryptocurrency markets. However, if it remains actively traded cryptocurrency within the exchanges, then I guess that there should be nothing to worry about. One thing that has attracted me the most about Truckcoin is that the minimum days for staking is 10 days compared to Tekcoin's 30 days. This is a huge advantage, IMO since you'll be able to start staking your coins with greater stake rates, adding a greater possibility of reaching ROI in no time. Nevertheless, I hope to earn lots of money with this newly found cryptocurrency. Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: