Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [$TEK]+☻*⚡TEKCOIN a.k.a. TEKCash⚡*☻+▲High Proof-of-Stake▲SHA-256 PoS/PoW hybrid▲  (Read 3119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Enema

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:32:55 PM

If you think TEK is good you will surely LOVE Truckcoin !

-Truckcoin rewards can not be controlled or gamed as TEK, rewards of TEK have been kept low for the last 2+ years by just 1 or 2 big
 wallets.
-Truckcoin has very low coin supply compared to TEK and many others.
-Equally fast in transfers as TEK.
-Higher rewards and faster R.O.I. then TEK.
-You don't have to wait 30 days before you can stake, Truckcoin only 10 days.

Cool

Nice. Looks like Truckcoin is a well-worth investment after all. I was checking into it lately, and it has far more trading activity than Tekcoin itself. Considering that the price is extremely cheap, I think that it's a good way to earn profit within a short time frame. Things aside, I wonder if Truckcoin is active in development and community support, as usually most PoS coins which offer high stake rates in the market, become abandoned by their devs.

This is important, since it could determine the future of the coin in the cryptocurrency markets. However, if it remains actively traded cryptocurrency within the exchanges, then I guess that there should be nothing to worry about. One thing that has attracted me the most about Truckcoin is that the minimum days for staking is 10 days compared to Tekcoin's 30 days. This is a huge advantage, IMO since you'll be able to start staking your coins with greater stake rates, adding a greater possibility of reaching ROI in no time. Nevertheless, I hope to earn lots of money with this newly found cryptocurrency. Wink
Nice to hear !
Don't forget to check our thread :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2291875

And of course feel free to share your experience with TruckCoin.  Wink

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmaster1x2

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:46:08 AM

Tell ya what else is wrong with this coin. U can't download a wallet anywhere(without it being a pain in the arse) and some one needs to fix the block explorer. I'd do it but i haven't got the first clue about how to. its actually a great working coin which works very well and fast. My mates and i use for transferring all the time its cheaper than moving btc from exchange to exchange. (not much good the now like, No volume or listings on good exchanges) so we use beancash (formally bitbean) at the min. anyway tekcoin is really fast.

Well, if you go back a few pages in this thread, you'll see that there's a link provided for you to download the latest version of the TEKcoin wallet. There's also a link which gives you the blockchain data for download, in case you don't want to wait for the wallet to sync. But yes, there's no functioning block explorer where we could check any public's address balances within the TEKcoin network. Most of the coins in existence, have their own block explorer which I believe that it's a necessity for the adoption of cryptocurrencies in the mainstream world.

As well as you do, I'm amazed by the speed and ease of use TEKcoin has, and it's been one of my favorite altcoins since its launch back a few years ago. The high-stake rates are most attractive IMO, but it's been under the radar for quite some time. The original dev has abandoned the coin, which leaves us with no further innovation or development to it. Maybe, if there's a community takeover for this coin, or a new dev team, then the coin would perform better in the markets and people would join it. However, until now, the coin is still the same which gives no real use cases except for speculation and short-term profits.

Despite everything, I believe that it's best to buy these coins at cheap prices and keep staking them until something new and exciting happens. I'd be surprised if this coin would become a masternode coin with a hybrid consensus (PoW/PoS) for even greater rewards. Masternodes would surely increase the demand of this coin and will keep it alive for the long term. Just my thoughts Grin

Been trading TRK for a long time and HYP forked off of TRK. Smiley

Crypto-city.com Communities of Crypto Enthusiasts. Build The Future. Be part of the story.  
MPG

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:04:13 AM

Thanks for your info, Al try and find the download for the wallet, I have a funny feeling that i might have already tried it though and am sure its still a right pain in the Butt.
Also your right on new dev team, But well i dont know anything about that either, so i doubt al be able to help with it. The only reason that i think the block explorer should be fixed is because its dragging down the the market cap  price and that makes it look like its a weak coin and its really not

Yes. It kinda sucks right now, since there's no functional block explorer. Unless a new dev team joins the party, this coin will be under the radar for good. In the meantime, I believe that it would be wise to buy and hodl Tekcoin, as we build our way with endless profits in the stakes received. This coin offers a lot more than it's currently worth, so it's very useful for quick and cheap payments across the world.  Grin

-Truckcoin rewards can not be controlled or gamed as TEK, rewards of TEK have been kept low for the last 2+ years by just 1 or 2 big
 wallets.

Cool

Your post made my head hurt real bad-like.   Roll Eyes
Anything specific that hurt your head ?

Yeah that's what i was wondering?, I don't remember saying anything mind blowing. BOOM!
MPG

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

Thanks for your info, Al try and find the download for the wallet, I have a funny feeling that i might have already tried it though and am sure its still a right pain in the Butt.
Also your right on new dev team, But well i dont know anything about that either, so i doubt al be able to help with it. The only reason that i think the block explorer should be fixed is because its dragging down the the market cap  price and that makes it look like its a weak coin and its really not

Yes. It kinda sucks right now, since there's no functional block explorer. Unless a new dev team joins the party, this coin will be under the radar for good. In the meantime, I believe that it would be wise to buy and hodl Tekcoin, as we build our way with endless profits in the stakes received. This coin offers a lot more than it's currently worth, so it's very useful for quick and cheap payments across the world.  Grin

wallets.

Cool
Thanks, I will be giving truckcoin a look. Although am not sure that a huge pos is what is needed. Obviously its great to get loads of coins. but there is no extra value in loads unless we are going to need loads of them. You know the whole supply and demand thing.
Enema

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:11:00 PM

wallets.

Cool
Thanks, I will be giving truckcoin a look. Although am not sure that a huge pos is what is needed. Obviously its great to get loads of coins. but there is no extra value in loads unless we are going to need loads of them. You know the whole supply and demand thing.
Truckcoin has inflation control and effective interest is less then 200%.
That said, any product out there needs supply to survive, Truckcoin is no exception.
And so far Truckcoin has proven te be a survivor.

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:18:56 PM

wallets.

Cool
That said, any product out there needs supply to survive, Truckcoin is no exception.

TEK devs working on BTI now..not truckcoin lol Smiley

===>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
MPG

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:57:48 PM

wallets.

Cool

TEK devs working on BTI now..not truckcoin lol Smiley

===>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

Well they want to go back to deving tekcoin. (mainly get a block explorer back online and update the wallet. Mine keeps not responding)   And av not got the brains to fix it. Cheers
Enema

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:11:25 AM

Truckcoin has nothing to do with Tekcoin.
Noise23 did some work for TEK but that was a long time ago.
TEK has no dev, it's abandoned.

gembitz

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:17:10 AM

bullshit i talk to the TEK devs everyday!!! TEKTOWN CHOO CHOOO =) WEEEEEEEE

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
vampirus

Activity: 982
Merit: 517

Nature decays, but Latinum lasts forever. RoA:102

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:34:12 AM

TEK coin not abandoned. Maybe new developer not very active yet, but I see strong support on Exchange and PoS mining. PoS difficulty always very high and rate 50-80% yearly.

SCIFIKEDGPLCAPS
Enema

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

bullshit i talk to the TEK devs everyday!!! TEKTOWN CHOO CHOOO =) WEEEEEEEE
Weeeeman making the usual noise.
I love your feedback.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

rahu0831

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:44:57 PM

Bought some.  Looking like a strong upward trend.

How was it? Tongue
Enema

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

TEK coin not abandoned. Maybe new developer not very active yet, but I see strong support on Exchange and PoS mining. PoS difficulty always very high and rate 50-80% yearly.
What a joke.
There is no dev, just some people who created a bit of hype and some trade activity.
Fine with me since I was able to sell my TEK and actually made some profit.

bitmaster1x2

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

Bought some.  Looking like a strong upward trend.

How was it? Tongue

Still trading it

Crypto-city.com Communities of Crypto Enthusiasts. Build The Future. Be part of the story.  
Edgar9

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:24:06 PM

Hey. Interested in how you will use Blockchain?
Na xter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

Very good project. Hopefully I believe it will taste the success within no time. Great team and vision!
MPG

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

Sorry mate, But it looks and feels abandoned. web page hasn't been changed for ages and we could really do with a client update. because mine keeps hanging during staking.  There should be a community take over. or even just a better wallet. YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!! better wallet for everyone...that would be great.I am sure I'm losing tekcoins through(well somit to do with an unresponsive wallet).
gembitz

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

Sorry mate, But it looks and feels abandoned. web page hasn't been changed for ages and we could really do with a client update. because mine keeps hanging during staking.  There should be a community take over. or even just a better wallet. YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!! better wallet for everyone...that would be great.I am sure I'm losing tekcoins through(well somit to do with an unresponsive wallet).

devs are still active even during summer fishing trips...stay tuned Wink tek tek tek

vampirus

Activity: 982
Merit: 517

Nature decays, but Latinum lasts forever. RoA:102

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

If you have more 10-30K transactions in wallet in any coin you got unresponsive wallet. Consolidate all coins after staking in new empty wallet with 50-150 transactions.

SCIFIKEDGPLCAPS
MPG

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:11:45 PM

If you have more 10-30K transactions in wallet in any coin you got unresponsive wallet. Consolidate all coins after staking in new empty wallet with 50-150 transactions.

Cool, thanks for the advice,this has been doing my head in for ages, av tried almost all things and was starting to wonder if it was something to do with misread or corrupt files. So that's my job for tonight now. cheers again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: