Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Received Twice WAX token from ICO. Need your advice guys  (Read 121 times)
davidcarpediem (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

it seem Wax made a mistake and
I received twice my token from ICO ... around 15 ETH each time
they ask me by email i quote " to kindly send them back "

1) they raise over 68 millions $
2) what happen the 20 and 21 December is very weird and i feel bad for people invseted in WAX . from a "mistake" from the exchange the price was put at 4$ so people who brought at this price lost 80 % of their money . Wax said they will raise a special fund " to help them " not refund them

so what you will do at my place ? My funds are in MEW ledger
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:45:13 PM

We all know what you are supposed to do in this spot but it is a dog eat dog world out there and nobody would blame you for holding onto the two stacks. In your statement alone they contradict themselves by saying they will help but not refund. Imo you should do the same help them out but not refund Smiley

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
davidcarpediem (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:29:58 PM

We all know what you are supposed to do in this spot but it is a dog eat dog world out there and nobody would blame you for holding onto the two stacks. In your statement alone they contradict themselves by saying they will help but not refund. Imo you should do the same help them out but not refund Smiley
Thanks my thoughts exactly ... i feel less bad but still a little  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: