Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2018, 01:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or not?  (Read 3949 times)
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 392
Merit: 30

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:55:48 AM

If you have the knowledge, skills and experience should trade, I'm not sure you will have a profit but it will reduce the risk.
Conversely if you are just newbie, take interest in other things and protect your assets.

Yes, the market is always inappropriate for newbie. They can succeed by speculating for a short time but they will lose a lot afterwards. They should learn to have experience before investing.

Always? What do you mean? I mean everyone started in there not like everyone is gonna be a market enthusiast to speculate every single movement of the market. If market could talk, it could be like it is gonna call of us a noob. We're just taking risk and that risk is evaluated from the logic on why we trade. There could be some newbie in the crypto market that is really good in negotiating outside of it.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% New Software
PC, Mac, Android, & HTML5 Clients
Krill Rakeback
Low Rake
Bitcoin Poker 3.0
Bad Beat Jackpot
SwC Poker Relaunch
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:58:13 AM

If you want to make a profit you want to have the opportunity to get rich then you should engage in trading transactions that will give you many opportunities for you to become rich and become successful trader.
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:04:02 AM

I think, your question is not specific.
What is called trade is to buy coins and you try to sell them again and get a profit.
Coin trading is profitable.
Especially when the coin trading is enough to provide great opportunities.
Zero504

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

trading is my daily need, at first I used to gamble, but I couldn't be comfortable because just relying on luck alone, I felt a deeper analysis with a fundamental pattern more profitable in terms of profit and even satisfaction of my principle because gambling was very contrary to religious norms.

I continue to trade even when conditions are like now, but there is one experience where I am more active in analyzing many altcoins that have good fluctuations even if only temporarily. before that I only focused on bitcoin and popular coins.
Azura.Nguyen

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

It depends on you if you will quit or not! But my advise for you is to continue to trade cryptocurrencies. Even though you lose big amount of money, I am sure that you will create a way where you can easily regain all of your losses.
Sum24

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:35:03 PM

If you want to make a profit you want to have the opportunity to get rich then you should engage in trading transactions that will give you many opportunities for you to become rich and become successful trader.
Yes it is all about money, if you have money you should trade but if you have no money you should collect your money and buy some coin for trading, it will be good chance for you to get rich as you will buy some coin and hold all of them for long time so later on it will be chance to trade at high price, for me trading is the best opportunity to have good profit.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:45:52 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley

Trading is very profitable right now because the market price is changing so drastically due to price manipulators so i believe that you can make more profit right now.

Regdain

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

People who are entering into trading to make money but with the current situation people should hold the coin instead of selling them for low price. Market is volatile situation which we cannot predict where the bitcoin and altcoin prices are going to be. So the only choice we have is to hold the coins
doanlang

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:50:44 AM

It is an investment called hold when you invest it for a long time. This market is a big risk, you should be careful in choosing the coin to invest. This market will exist for a long time in the future.
doomistake

Activity: 882
Merit: 513

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:38:25 AM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley

You could call it Trading but it is not the real Trading, real Trading is when you are buying and selling different coins from time to time to make the profits you wanted, and putting all of the eggs in just one basket is not really an advisable thing to do. When you are just a newbie in the Trading world, it is important to know that starting with a smaller amount is ideal, that way, you could avoid such things that happened to you.

There is another option to solve that problem of yours, and yes, just hodl it and wait for its price to go up again, lucky you if it pumps, however, accept the fact that you lost your profits if what is going to happen is the other way around.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hawkins

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:08:48 AM

It is an investment called hold when you invest it for a long time. This market is a big risk, you should be careful in choosing the coin to invest. This market will exist for a long time in the future.
trading or not is an option. however, nowadays, many people do a selling system to get profit. either the price is up or is up. but, for now, not trading is also likely to be a good thing, because we can analyze the price of this place.

Be a Pioneer,
.Participate in Our Crowdsale!.
Ends on Nov. 30, 2018
██
▐█▌
██
▐█▌
██
▐█▌
██
▐█▌
██
                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀                ▀▀███▄
      ███▀▀                      ▀▀███
    ▄██▀         ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▀██▄
   ▄██▀ ▄██████▄ █████   ██████      ▀██▄
  ███   ████████ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ███
 ▐██▌   ████████ ████ ▄███████▄ ██████ ▐██▌
 ███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀ █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███
▐██▌         ▄██████▄ ▀███████▀ ██████  ▐██▌
 ███   ▄▄▄▄▄ ████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██████  ███
 ▐██▌  █████ ▀██████▀ █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐██▌
  ███  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ █████████        ███
   ▀██▄      ███ ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄██▀
    ▀██▄         ████               ▄██▀
      ███▄▄                      ▄▄███
        ▀███▄▄                ▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████▀▀▀ ▐█████
▐█████████▀▀▀   ▄▄  ██████▌
████▀▀▀      ▄█▀▀  ▐███████
█████▄▄▄  ▄█▀▀     ████████
▐████████ █       ▐███████▌
 ████████▌ ▄▄▄▄   ████████
  ▀█████████████▄▄██████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Github
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

I think you are already trading because with other coin alternatives your chances of creating success are still wide open and trying to remain patient when various bad issues about the cryptocurrency world begin to emerge to avoid losses.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Mlowo

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

I will always trade to find daily needs, without trading I have never made a profit, investing in bitcoin coins I often get a profit, the trading market is now getting better

darkr

Activity: 476

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

it is better to diversify, do not concentrate all your investment in one or a few coins, this makes your capital much stronger and more secure against losses.

Yes, do it, and you will reduce the risks to lose the invested money. Additionally, before re-starting the trading, take a short break to think over the mistakes done before.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:51:31 PM

Give your opinion Smiley

Trading is very profitable if you are going to focus on it and that is the reason why there are a lot of people who are earning a huge amount money monthly today.

KorakPawon

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

that means you have a pretty good strategy than we wait for prices to go up by just being silent and that means our finances are not lost, we are more able to hold the first bitcoin, we buy bitcoi at the current price and we sell the same at low prices.

Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:06:35 PM

This kind of idea is rarely used by most people when their falling prices are better at holding bitcoin and choosing to stay without them knowing that their finances are not turning in place, the trade that should be done is like you.
galundan9

Activity: 462

The Only Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:08:25 PM

This kind of idea is rarely used by most people when their falling prices are better at holding bitcoin and choosing to stay without them knowing that their finances are not turning in place, the trade that should be done is like you.

it should be like that thing that must be done when the coin that we traded has dropped in price by buying it back at a low price, but not all traders can do that because most of them have also been trapped at high prices and have no other capital to buy it again. so the thing that is done can only hold and wait until the price rises again.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Kadot amoh

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:46:21 AM

I will continue to trade so that I can make a profit, I am currently looking for profits in bitcoin coins, if I want to profit from trading in bitcoin coins, the price of a bitcoin coin is very good for investment.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tokenabu

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:29:02 AM

The cryptocurrency market is insanely volatile in 2018. You can make a fortune in a moment and lose it in the next whether you trade Bitcoin, another coin, or the GBTC Bitcoin trust. Consider mitigating risks, hedging, and not “going long” with all your investable funds. TIP: If you trade only the top coins by market cap (that is coins like Bitcoin Ethereum), or GBTC, then the chances of losing everything overnight are slim (not impossible, but slim). Other cryptocurrencies are riskier (but can offer quick gains on a good day).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.