Author Topic: Bannon  (Read 112 times)
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

Pay attention to it boys.  Take notes.

Opportunities to understand the mainstream and pseudo-alt media, and pick up the input necessary to ferret out the posers, only come along occasionally.

If this whole thing is kabuki, which is entirely possible, it's every bit as much of an opportunity to gain input.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:04:48 PM

I detest the mainstream media (CNN, FOX, NYT, NPR, etc.)  My hatred started when I was suited up for battle and they were peddling garbage about Kuwaiti babies being thrown out of incubators and patriot missiles shooting down scuds.  (Early 90's.)  The media performance in the 2000 election and 9/11 really sealed it for me.  Fortunately the internet was around by then so I had other options for information.

I've hypothesized for at least a year that the mainstream media _may_ be doing Trump a favor by dogging him because of people like me.  The state of social science analytics is such that if people like me were a factor and a net positive for Trump, they would know it.  Pretty much every honest analyst will concede that the media is 'Jew owned' and as such, prone to support Israel-first projects and money flows.  I personally feel that the deep-state is pretty universally the same.  Anyway, if Trump is or has become Israel-first, the most helpful thing that the power structure can do to support Trump would be to pretend to be his enemy.  It keeps America-firsters on Trump's side and keeps the progressive left idiots coming back for seconds.

Bannon has hinted fairly strongly that there may be some 'unpatriotic' shenanigans going on in the Trump whitehouse and that that is a factor that turned him off.  If he's for real (big if) and he's accurately read the pulse of the nationalist movement as being fed up with the foreign meddling by people with dual loyalties, then we can make some predictions about the reaction of the media.  Specifically, we'll see Trump's former mock-enemies rally both to Trump's defense and to savage Steve Bannon.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:25:30 PM

Is it just me or Americans seem to be so invested in their politics while they don't have any real current issues like most of the world nor do they have any power in their elections anyway? All while destroying countries that actually do have real problems.

I can't help but think that entire world sees US as a big bubble where people have no idea where they live and what is going on in the world.
Most of the country and it's government seems like a stereotypical spoiled, rich bully that harasses other kids on the block because their parents don't have as much money and they feel like they are entitled to make decisions for everyone.
tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

Is it just me or Americans seem to be so invested in their politics while they don't have any real current issues like most of the world nor do they have any power in their elections anyway? All while destroying countries that actually do have real problems.

I can't help but think that entire world sees US as a big bubble where people have no idea where they live and what is going on in the world.
Most of the country and it's government seems like a stereotypical spoiled, rich bully that harasses other kids on the block because their parents don't have as much money and they feel like they are entitled to make decisions for everyone.

I find it more glaring that people all around the world put significant focus on U.S. politics.  This seems especially true with Canadians.  This focus does make logical sense; as you point out, the U.S has a huge influence around the world, and it is very often (but not always) an unhealthy one.

For my part I would very much like the U.S. to focus on the significant problems we have here and get the hell out of 'foreign entanglements.'  I would also like to flush out of leadership any people who would try to steer our resources outwardly in order to achieve personal goals which do not benefit the citizens of our country and/or benefit us in a minimal and tangential way.  This is why the evolution of the Trump admin is of keen interest to me personally.

tvbcof (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:02:59 PM

Sunday morning brings Steve Bannon's response loud and clear.

Cuck-a-Doodle-Do!

The funny thing is that several days ago Trump had displayed magnitude eight cuckage toward McConnell at Camp David.  Trump's admin is now fully 'Make America Cuck Again.'  MACA for short.  This makes Bannon a Cuck within a Cuck.

Lesson learned by future Bannons:  'Cuck early and Cuck often.'  That may only be necessary for goys though...Gary Cohn seems safe in spite of his Wolff- documented indiscretions involving Trump's intellect.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: