Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know any good sites for cryptocurrency trading signals or tips?  (Read 150 times)
lelam (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:08:10 PM

Hi, I m looking for some groups, membership sites which offers high quality trading signals... Do you know some? Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chefbauer

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:26:34 PM

There isn't any of those sites that you are saying for free.

You need to pay a membership of about $400 a month to get signals to your Telegram account.

But most of they are fair and you can make a lot of money from there.

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:26:43 PM

Hi, I m looking for some groups, membership sites which offers high quality trading signals... Do you know some? Smiley

for trading groups like dump and pump signals I do not believe because they automatically buy when the price is cheap by buying a lot and only then they suggest to buy what they have bought and instantly they will make the price dump again and you are stuck in coin that is not too good, so I suggest do not believe in a group like that, you better learn to see the existing chart and analyze existing news you can see it all at https://coinmarketcap.com, that little info I give to you.
kapipindot

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:27:09 PM

You should stay away from groups that sends signals on trading. More often than not, they are the only ones who make profit while their followers lose money. You can read around google to educate yourself.
crypto-words

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:51:12 PM

There are some great people on YouTube for that, TheCryptoLark and InItForTheMONEY amonst others.
Also, although they were hacked recently, CoinDash was going in the right direction I believe.  

And last but not least, follow people on Twitter or Steemit. Maybe you've heard of John McAfee, he posts on Twitter quite frequently.
To some he's a cryptogod, to others anything but, in any case, above all, you might wanna have a look at the people in the comment section, this goes for Twitter, YouTube, Steemit etc...

If you mean day trading signals, there are some groups on Facebook on that, but I also advice strongly against it. For every good trader, you will find 100 people who have no idea what they are talking about, so there is a high risk of someone less experienced losing all their money thanks to this kind of well-meant advice (=some people create hypes or FUD just for their own personal enrichment).
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:55:56 PM

Like what they have said, stay away from groups like that. You should do a thorough research by yourself if you really want to know what's happening in the cryptocurrency world. One good site is coinmarketcap, you can see there the greens and reds of every coin.

sandy8800

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:16:07 PM

I always use twitter. Even if its a rumor on twitter it aways help in bringing the price of the coin or token until clarified by main developer. Also follow official accounts of each coin so you can get the news about the upcoming development or feature about their product as every new release help in lifting the price of coins.

Another site is http://coinmarketcal.com you can get news on that site.

If you are looking for any pump and dump group, I will advise you to stay away from them because you will always loss. If you do not understand this, ask yourself a simple question "Who is stupid enough to inform you before buying so you can buy and then they will buy from you at higher price?"
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:37:17 PM

There are many well known trade platforms but the cost per transaction is too high so I recommend using poloniex or binanc. These are low cost platforms for every trading and are widely trusted and used.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 03:43:05 PM

If you're looking for a really good one, you better opt off the paid groups where you have  to pay so much as premium but only once and it's one time payment for lifetime. However, going for these groups is not suggested one, they can scam people, exchanges block your account if you follow the signals of a crypto pump and dump group. It's always better to have your own mind to evaluate your trades in order for better results.

mamabtc

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:25:34 PM

I simply follow coinmarketcap. For signals and predictions, also discussions I follow some coin veterans on TW, Instagram and on YT. The best is to develop a feeling and to practice trading with small amounts.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:27:51 AM

to look for trading signals I am referring to some groups in telegram and so far it is running pretty well, but we should keep doing research before buying some coin.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:15:34 AM

for trading groups like dump and pump signals I do not believe because they automatically buy when the price is cheap by buying a lot and only then they suggest to buy what they have bought and instantly they will make the price dump again and you are stuck in coin that is not too good, so I suggest do not believe in a group like that, you better learn to see the existing chart and analyze existing news you can see it all at https://coinmarketcap.com, that little info I give to you.

Very accurate. There are a lot of discord group that promises you a sure profit once you've join them but behind it is they'll just use you.
Don't trust these people your profit instead learn it on your own even if it's in the hard way. Success is much more sweet when it come from your own sweat.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:35:18 AM

to look for trading signals I am referring to some groups in telegram and so far it is running pretty well, but we should keep doing research before buying some coin.
I am not sure these telegram groups will delivery but check out gun bot an app ,you can get it from the author of the bot from this site itself,i have not personally used it,but it might deliver if you are decent trader ,trading with a decent amount of money,other than that i am not sure any specific sites will deliver,just check out the graphs and trade yourself.
Revprojects

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

I join this question. Can anyone recommend the paid channels with accurate forecasts?
I am willing to pay for accurate forecasts.
Marthala

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:55:01 AM

Crypto Signals application is available on Iphone  and Android.
Please Install and keep enjoying high quality signals.
Search : Crypto_Signals
Stay tuned to get high quality crypto signals and news stuff in a single application.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: